The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Bros before whores. These bros are parasites who spoil SG rep. Haven't you noticed supply isn't so good these days? We all suffer because back in China, SG is not looking attractive. Of course there are many reasons, but definitely the issue of useless FRS is giving all the wrong impression.

We SG men got cash. We not demanding. And the majority of us aren't boorish clowns who come online to talk about our sexual abilities. Please come here meimei. This forum gives the impression SG men are a bunch of demanding old farts who aren't willing to part with the cash and obsessed with AR. We won't be geting much hunnies if these clowns are left to run the show. Time for the real laojiaos to say a thing or two. Brother enough?
Solid la. Bros before whores. I like!

You have a hard hitting style and what you have written is the hard truths. But like I have pointed out before PRC WLs, FLs, FBs etc are getting very sophisticated unlike 10 years ago and they are getting richer and their expectations are increasing.

Previously, one can say SG guys know how to pamper women. Take them to first class restaurants, wine and dine them. But if you really take the time to look at PRC WLs, FLs, FBs Wechat, etc you will notice that they have other people who actually wine and dine them also in PRC. We in SG have lost our Unique Selling Point or first mover advantage. Previously, SG passports were deemed valuable until FTs poured into SG. To me, SG is no longer the place to be. I think I have to move to NZ to be with the Boss.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Well that's your problem right there. Nat28 is another clown who gives marks and loves the neon. Nobody here, at least not me, is taking the FRS so seriously. The very opposite: I'm calling these FRS out to be jokes.
Contrary, I have no problem with that at all, bro. Hits and misses are all part and parcel of life, including cheonging in GL150 or anywhere in the world for that matter.

But I can sympathise where you are coming from. Indeed the quality of PRC mei meis is noticeably decreasing nowadays as compared to the earlier batches and that is an undeniable fact. Cause and effect from the neon, sexual boasting and AR-centric FRs to blame? Maybe. But it also takes 2 hands to clap. The mei meis nowadays are also more savvy when weighing their opportunity cost coming to GL for their 2-year stint. In this information age, social-economic attributes are more complex than meets the eye.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

IMHO...one man paradise another man prison

FR is only a guide line for samster

Moreover WL is human not a Robot

Lastly AaronAndy and MosesMark got different treatment too
Old 12-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I know quite a few girls actually doing well without FRs and getting lots of customers. One example was baby wh1612 who thrived for months without any FR and there are others too.

Also there are those who do not care and will not do AR, or French or anything, but we will still RTF just for the pretty face and lovely body.

What kind of service the girl gives is up to her actually - no one can dictate it these days. A lot in the latest batches do not bother with services and just have a take it or leave it attitude.

Still, have beauties in geylang anyway, the reason the really pretty ones don't come anymore I don't think is due to FRs but economics plain and simple.

Why come here when they can make more and do less elsewhere?

This is something many bros have mentioned plus the price has not kept up with inflation.

I feel we are damn lucky to enjoy some of the beauties here who are decades younger than us for just $150.
Old 13-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Agree with TS in that "Money talks."

WLs come here all the way from PRC for no other reason than money. The hardworking ones earn it the hard way sweating out at $80 per job (plus or minus some tips/gifts), while the smart or seasoned ones target to make a killing by hooking some rich roberts.

In this age of inflation, what is $80 to any one living on our expensive little island? IMHO unless one is prepared to be a sponsor to the WL, just be realistic and don't expect or fantasise about getting exclusive or special services from beauties and nymps. You get what you pay for.
Old 13-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well, been around sammy and the geylang scene to know what the thread starter is talking about.

I do not post any FR anymore as well and had learn to differentiate a genuine field report and ignore some retarded super high reputation irritants.

With some common sense, one can still pick up useful information but yeah, genuine FR are rare compare to the olden days.

Am even hesitant to post this reply as i do value this account nor do i want to get into a word war after witnessing the stamina and time some of these high reputation irritants will put in.

This will be my last post in this thread.
Peace out
Old 13-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 22
ZenneZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah. Agree with TS, sometimes i wish i can just block off all the post of that few super high reputation irritant. Waste time scrolling past this lenghty wall of bullshit
Old 13-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We need all sorts of threads FRs included.

SBF was founded on the principle that everyone has a story to tell no matter how far fetched some might sound.

In life, perception is reality. If the customer perceives that he is God's gift to whores, then that his his reality.

Whores have all sorts of fantasies too... they dream of buying businesses, becoming property developers back home, opening a restaurant chain. In reality, most of them just blow all their money. Their only chance of a life of comfort long term is to hustle a sucker or two for a long term contract agreement.
Well said BOSS, it is exactly this principle that u hv laid down for SBF that I continue to post FRs till today. People should take the FRs with a pinch of salt. Some works for u, others may not. After a while, one should be able to analyse for themselves which author suits their taste or hv overly exaggerated. If none suits u, then this forum is not for u, don't come back to SBF.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I read Dasha’s (大傻 ?) posts and digested them. He showed double standard in attitude when confronting us vs boss even though boss was actually on the same side as us. He had 9 posts as of 12:42am 13/6/15, all in this thread, and just created this account this month. Assuming I don’t know who is him, but I’m quite sure I know what is him, will reveal that at the end of my post.

I not sure whether I should reply using another identity, just like him, with the possibility kena zapped. Street smart vs coward. Since I think he is not being fair to SBY and samsters, so I decided I need to stand up for Samsters. Here is my point-by-point rebuttal. Unfortunately, to clearly see the contrast between his and my pointers, I got to use 2 different colours. What colour should I choose, Dasha, any suggestion ? Oh, ya, neon, of course.

Dasha Point 1 :
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF USELESS FR
1. Got marks.
How brainless can you get? WTF know what is your scoring system? And please la, even though this is Geylang, keep it classy please.

If not in the scale of 1 to 10, what is the alternative of scoring ? Supposed you dictate Bad/Neutral/Good, another fellow, let’s assume Dasha Jr, would come in and blast what a stupid scoring system, base on whose yardstick ?
What is classy ? Even in the classy Olympics Games gymnastic, they’re using 1 to 10 too.

Dasha Point 2 :
2. Got neon colours and extra large font

Who provided the choice/feature of colour and font size ? Definitely not Maxi_Priest and BronzeGod. Anyway, since it is provided, garment said cannot use meh ? Are you garment ah ? Garment provided Geylang, to my appreciation, the rest is up to “private sector”, demand and supply.

Dasha Point 3 :
First, they think a forum is a design competition. Their design is damn ugly, they think damn nice. Like it somehow makes their FR more beautiful or credible. No, you clown. All it does is inconveniences the reader coz now have to scroll down the phone all because YOU THINK TYPING LIKE THIS IS FUCKING SWEE and haven't realised how irritating it is. It's 2015, you would think these clowns would have learnt to use a forum by now - discussion la, not show off your design skills.

Noted some designs are not up to your expectation. You may give your feedback to them. You could also provide a design sample to set the standard for them to follow. BTW, this is forum, as long as they’re not against the ethic, let them show off their creativity.
To show that you are consistent and speak the truth, do you then condemn those FL threads by OKTs, since they use neon and large font size a lot. Where is your principle ? Double standards.

Dasha Point 4 :
3. Written by someone with a lot of rep points (can immediately ignore)
The lower the rep pts, the higher the chances of it being credible.

Don’t mislead the readers. Rep points serve as a good guide for us to gauge the trustworthiness of the writer. Granted, sometime got exception. Do we want to throw this seniority system away ? How do we know the 20 point 0 power writer is not an interested party (i.e. related to OKT, etc) since it is very easy to create an account ?
I know you’re trying to swing the ground, asking us not to trust A but trust B. But where is your justification ? Pls put forward.

Dasha Point 5 :
4. Written like a fantasy, with the girl like a goddess and the writer a sex god LOL

Aiyoh, certain part of the FR is to spice up the reading or for the sake of kaki kong, kaki song (in Hokkien). I normally don’t read this portion because that only makes me feeling inferior. If they don’t write, you might complain the FR is too mechanical. Anyway, you trust the picture on Maggie Noodle’s wrapper, got mushroom, got prawn, etc. ?

Dasha Point 6 :
The no. 1 deluded clown in this aspect is Maxi Priest. He thinks the girls enjoy fucking him. LOL Let me give just one eg of his style of writing...
Pls la, who do you think you are? Let go what? With you? Hahaha...what a nut. Bro, how do I break this to you? None of the girls remotely enjoy fucking you.

Many of us come to GL to seek fantasy, some of them even carry on the dream into SBY by providing FR. This is the basis of SBY cum GL. Without fantasy, this forum will be called www.reach.gov.sg
But kudos to some WLs who go the extra miles to act and please us. Many of our FR writers never fail to acknowledge that.

Dasha Point 7 :
My purpose of starting this thread is because I'm sick of these parasites ruining the Geylang scene and driving this forum to its death with its useless FRs. Word has gotten back to China. They read this forum and think the SG expectations are damn high and the money is damn low. But actually the FR here are written by the pretenders who never tip and demand a lot.

Can you show proof on “Word has gotten back to China. They read this forum” ?

On SG expectations are damn high is nothing new. All these while, Sporean expectation on local or overseas service standard has been high. But do we force WL to do hanky panky stuff, shoot and don’t pay, physically and emotionally abuse them, deprive them on working and resting hours ?

But I suspect that there might be over-selling by the trafficker, snakehead or recruitment agent (中介), in order to justify their exorbitant charges. Maybe WLs are over-promised on the take home pay and probably also misled that SG men are very decent, no demand, low expectation. Is there a hidden agenda on why now you’re trying to revolutionalise GL culture into tipping and rewarding ?

Dasha Point 8 :
And got no class like to talk openly and explicitly about the girls. Hey clowns, the girls hate this shit. You think your $150 damn big give you the right to write FR? Are you even their regular customer? If not, shut up la. Learn to write in a more respectful way. Not in way that make people wanna puke.

First, we use WL’s working name not actual real name. Second, open feedback serve both purposes : “word of mouth” to share among samsters within SBY not in Strait Times forum, it also provides feedback to service provider, if they read. We’re in Internet age for decades already, there is no turning back. Unless viewing from your ivory tower, we’re no different from Amos Yees, finger/mouth diarrhea.
Similar to forum about maid, employer needs to compare notes. Are you suggesting they let the maid defend themselves in the employer’s forum ?
Should we not gang together to get a better deal from service provider ? If you were IDA, siao liao, we cannot write bad thing about SingTel, M1 and StarHub loh, because our $40 monthly bill is not damn big, hence, we have no right to write user experience.

Dasha Point 9 :
All the girls know who the parasites are. Continue writing FR about AR la. The scenario is this: You are 1 out of 3 customers who requested for AR. Yes, cause most customers don't bother with this crap. Out of the 3 customers who requested for it, the girl can easily pinpoint who wrote it base on other things you said in the FR. Wechat has already exposed many of the contributors. Those who are really close and regular to the girls (like myself ) have already seen how you look like and your nonsense messages. They secretly snap photo, you don't know only.

AR is unique service. Some request some don’t. Some provide some don’t. Let market forces decide. But I hope you don’t write next week, I’m 1 out of 3 customers who requested doggie and they know who I am.

Dasha Point 10 :
Dasha : No 1, if you don't tip, like to have a lot of service and ugly and old, any girl who give you service has to be one kind of desperate. Please la simple logic. You think a real angpai wanna go lick your asshole when other customers are showering her with gifts? Conversely, any girl they say is no gd is probably not bad coz she don't bother with these parasites.

See Point 9.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Well said BOSS, it is exactly this principle that u hv laid down for SBF that I continue to post FRs till today. People should take the FRs with a pinch of salt. Some works for u, others may not. After a while, one should be able to analyse for themselves which author suits their taste or hv overly exaggerated. If none suits u, then this forum is not for u, don't come back to SBF.
Need you to teach? Who made you sammyboy expert? Wake up! You're just a clown who either has bad taste or some blind 90yr old and who needs extra large fonts to read and thinks everyone is blind like you.

Take your advertorial and shove it up your ass. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You expecting a free pass on your FRs? You write, you be prepared to be called out for being a clown. And it's high time you got called out. You flatter yourself when you say "take with a pinch of salt". Your FRS are just verbal diarrhea.

Last edited by Dasha; 13-06-2015 at 03:14 AM.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dasha Point 11 :
No 2, the only REAL advice is money talks. So when clowns like Maxi Priest and Bronze God (and there are many others, just look my above 'Key Characteristics of Useless FRs' to spot the sama-sama kind), say a girl's service is so-so, BEAR IN MIND there are parasites whom many of the girls try to avoid like the plague. No service is ONLY for him - Mr no tip and small dick. To someone else, she will happily and gladly provide service.

You got it wrong. If you instil a GL system that no tip no service, then we have to tip OKT before we can enter his whore house ? FR writer get a kickback for every customer who visit the written girl, with an opening statement , “Max_Priest introduced one” ?

Let’s use Cat150 as example. We are paying $150 for an hour, though not a lot to WL and snakehead, but it’s quite a lot for us. Many samsters earn this amount of money per DAY, yes, per day, not per hour, while snakehead earns close to $10k per WL. Imaging if some visit twice a month, 2 days salary gone. You cannot look at just how much WL finally receives, although WL doesn’t get the lion share, due to GL system.

Dasha Point 12 :
I recall someone wanna know about golden shower. You want golden shower, bro? Let me give you the REAL advice. You go into the room, take out $100 and make your request. I guarantee you can find girl to pee on you. Want them to shit on you also can.

That request was by a foreigner.

Dasha Point 13 :
No problem boss. I've been around long enough to know the game and the rules even though I've never written an FR. If I wanted to expose anyone, I could have done so ages ago.

You got this one right. Thx.

Dasha Point 14 :
Frankly, their mug shots are all over Wechat. They are skating on thin ice and don't even know it. I am sure I am not the only regular customer that the WLs take into confidence. But a message needs to be sent to these clowns that they better clean up their neon act and learn to write their FRs in a less demeaning manner, one that is more palatable. Not talk up their sexual prowess and knowledge when actually they are the scourge of the town. It's bad for everyone. It's bad for business. It's bad for this forum. No chicks wanna come already.
These clowns are a national disgrace. And I'm sick of them.

In the first place, visiting GL is a discreet thing (er hem). What national pride do you want ? Pls get your reality checked.

Dasha Point 15 :
You like to write an FR right? I follow YOUR style and write an FR on you, can or not?

You already wrote a FR on both of them in your first post, you sleazy.

Dasha Point 16 :
How does it feel to have someone doing an FR on you now?

Make up your mind, have you written or haven’t ?

Dasha Point 17 :
Since you're so well-liked, you might as well reveal who you are. Talk cock.

Well likened and revealing yourself are 2 different things. Besides, it is against boss’ good advice of revealing our identity.

Too tired, to be continued ...
Old 13-06-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Many thanks to the bros who upped my rep pts. I'm glad for the show of support that actually many of us are sick of this bs.

And to the clowns who zapped me, feeling the heat? LOL

Boss Sam, you know better than I do about how things evolve online. You have a biz model and you know which side your bread is buttered on. All I wish to say is that it is 2015 and sammyboy can evolve as well. Relevancy is everything and while advertorials can be useful, netizens expect contributors to be upfront abt it. Hey, I don't make the rules. The deceit just pisses ppl off. Advertorial say advertorial la, don't try to pass off as some helpful soul.

It's the same for bloggers, it's the same here. Secondly, advertorial is one thing, but trying to act like a geylang guru when actually you know nuts is fucking irritating. STFU if you know nuts. Is that too much to ask?
Old 13-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

UNCLE2015,

I didn't install any system. The system installs itself. Whether you wanna tip or don't wanna tip is your problem. If you got no money, bitch to me for what? You continue believing that for $150 a WL should/ought/must give you svc loh. You keep believing that she will give you the SAME svc as the fella who gave her cash/LV yesterday. Or even better, you can even believe, like Maxi Priest that the WLs all like fucking him. I'm telling you that you live in a fantasy world. Don't agree? No problem. Carry on.

I don't need to swing any ground. And sorry I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. Do your own research on rep pts. If you don't get it, too bad.
Old 13-06-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenneZ View Post
yeah. Agree with TS, sometimes i wish i can just block off all the post of that few super high reputation irritant. Waste time scrolling past this lenghty wall of bullshit
Likewise, I dun give a shit about the frs written by a few of those high pointers, self-proclaimed elite fr writers. Here's a tip, add them to your ignore list.
Old 13-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro how come I have buddy can get a CaT 30 wl for Raw and many better services than cat150 wl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I know quite a few girls actually doing well without FRs and getting lots of customers. One example was baby wh1612 who thrived for months without any FR and there are others too.

Also there are those who do not care and will not do AR, or French or anything, but we will still RTF just for the pretty face and lovely body.

What kind of service the girl gives is up to her actually - no one can dictate it these days. A lot in the latest batches do not bother with services and just have a take it or leave it attitude.

Still, have beauties in geylang anyway, the reason the really pretty ones don't come anymore I don't think is due to FRs but economics plain and simple.

Why come here when they can make more and do less elsewhere?

This is something many bros have mentioned plus the price has not kept up with inflation.

I feel we are damn lucky to enjoy some of the beauties here who are decades younger than us for just $150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1