The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Need you to teach? Who made you sammyboy expert? Wake up! You're just a clown who either has bad taste or some blind 90yr old and who needs extra large fonts to read and thinks everyone is blind like you.

Take your advertorial and shove it up your ass. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You expecting a free pass on your FRs? You write, you be prepared to be called out for being a clown. And it's high time you got called out. You flatter yourself when you say "take with a pinch of salt". Your FRS are just verbal diarrhea.
I am ok to be commented. If u find none of the FRs in sbf written by anyone , not just a few samsters ever useful for u, u shd just fxxk the hell off. I guessed u r just a bored kid trying to kick up a flame.
Old 13-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
I am ok to be commented. If u find none of the FRs in sbf written by anyone , not just a few samsters ever useful for u, u shd just fxxk the hell off. I guessed u r just a bored kid trying to kick up a flame.
WTF are you to tell me what to do and who are you calling a kid? LOL. Listen up clown. This is what you wrote:

Quote:
High Octane, Natural Bonking with a Newbie SYT

WL: Xiao Qin (小琴)
House: L16W15
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/46kg
Debut: April 2015

FJ (8/10): This SYT was super horny and loooved sex man when comes to Fxxking. She came twice during the FJ. I was quite certain that they were real organisms as I could feel the spasms all over her body and quick short breaths, flushed red face and pain look). Her moaning at the peak was deafening loud and high pitch….

RTF: Yes.
LMFAO. Geylang Justin Timberlake. You made her come, not just once but TWICE??!! WAHAHAHAHAA. Oh you were certain, were you? Jesus, you're one kind of a stupid.

Now, the day I need to take advice from a pretender whose self-serving fake FRs are nothing but hot air about his sexual power, I'll let you know. It's not today. So fuck off back to that shit hole where you came from. The one where you were fucking one of your neon buddies in the ass but thought you were fucking a WL who came twice. And clown, it's 'orgasm', not 'organism', learn to tell the difference, will you? It's fucking embarrassing. Stop spamming my thread with your worthless views.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
WTF are you to tell me what to do and who are you calling a kid? LOL. Listen up clown. This is what you wrote:

LMFAO. Geylang Justin Timberlake. You made her come, not just once but TWICE??!! WAHAHAHAHAA. Oh you were certain, were you? Jesus, you're one kind of a stupid.

Now, the day I need to take advice from a pretender whose self-serving fake FRs are nothing but hot air about his sexual power, I'll let you know. It's not today. So fuck off back to that shit hole where you came from. The one where you were fucking one of your neon buddies in the ass but thought you were fucking a WL who came twice. And clown, it's 'orgasm', not 'organism', learn to tell the difference, will you? It's fucking embarrassing. Stop spamming my thread with your worthless views.
Why r u still reading my FR if u find them stupid? That just to prove the point that u r just a bored son of a fxxking bitch. Wahahaha. I hv stated my stand, & I'll stop here. No point to go on & fall into your trap to fuel your lame flame...fxxk out!
Old 13-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why r u still reading my FR if u find them stupid? That just to prove the point that u r just a bored son of a fxxking bitch. Wahahaha. I hv stated my stand, & I'll stop here. No point to go on & fall into your trap to fuel your lame flame...fxxk out!
Read the title of my thread you clown. It's to expose fake FRS like yours. And here you are, still blur as fuck why I read your FR. Your question proves you can't understand anything. Oh pls, you go around Geylang giving WLs ORGANISMS and you wanna call me lame. Look, I applaud your effort in trying to save face but don't bother la ha. You've been exposed as a fraud and everything you say is shit. Happy writing my useless friend. And happy organisms!
Old 13-06-2015, 12:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

I prefer 5 points rating system than 10 points as it is proven to be a better rating system. Otherwise, I think the decimal points is unnecessary.

I can fully understand the fast scrolling to avoid exposing the neon fonts to ppl nearby lol
Old 13-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I take your comments as sincere. But it simply illustrates how far behind the times this forum has become. If i may also 'pretend' to know what I'm talking about, the REALITY is this: service is NOT part of your $150. Go into the room. See got one poster there tell you must use condom for BJ? In fact, the WL don't even have to smile at you. All she needs to do is spread her legs and let you fuck. That's what the $150 is for. They all come here to fish. Sure, they can go BEYOND just spreading their legs. But if they're hot, they chose their customer la. You are living in dreamland if you think your $150 big fuck. Reality check bro.

It's not about tips. It's simply about economics. Most angpais, especially those that have successfully fished, will do dick for you for $150. A crap whore with no business will lick your ass. All I'm saying is, if you aren't getting any service, have you tried throwing money at the problem? I'm sorry if you think $150 gets you not covered BJ. Sorry, no guarantee. If her business is good enough and she already has regulars, you can go fuck spider.
Well said bro and I do not dispute your pointers. My reality check: I count myself blessed that despite my poker face, bulging tummy, receding hairline and a humble 4" dick, about 80% of my cat150 experiences have been positive and servicing standard acceptable. I do not fuss over the remaining 20% just to find an excuse to go fuck spider. I also noticed that almost 90% of girls from the crappy whores to the super ang pais offered me AR, which I kindly rejected. And thankfully, no girls have yet to offer covered BJ!

Having said that, I can feel your frustration. Some of my regulars have been showing me the FRs written about them, swearing to God Almighty that they are totally innocent and never offered such X and Y services, and how they have been losing sleep because other customers are demanding similar services/experience as reported in those FRs blah blah blah... I told them to just take it at entertainment value, for they have every right to choose what services they feel comfortable to provide. Of course, I know what their hidden agenda is but I choose not to fall into their "trap".
Old 13-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We need all sorts of threads FRs included.

SBF was founded on the principle that everyone has a story to tell no matter how far fetched some might sound.

In life, perception is reality. If the customer perceives that he is God's gift to whores, then that his his reality.

Whores have all sorts of fantasies too... they dream of buying businesses, becoming property developers back home, opening a restaurant chain. In reality, most of them just blow all their money. Their only chance of a life of comfort long term is to hustle a sucker or two for a long term contract agreement.
This is one bloody right statement.. Sammy, ever consider being a politician?
Old 13-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros before whores. These bros are parasites who spoil SG rep. Haven't you noticed supply isn't so good these days? We all suffer because back in China, SG is not looking attractive. Of course there are many reasons, but definitely the issue of useless FRS is giving all the wrong impression.

We SG men got cash. We not demanding. And the majority of us aren't boorish clowns who come online to talk about our sexual abilities. Please come here meimei. This forum gives the impression SG men are a bunch of demanding old farts who aren't willing to part with the cash and obsessed with AR. We won't be geting much hunnies if these clowns are left to run the show. Time for the real laojiaos to say a thing or two. Brother enough?
Pardon me to say, I'm a old bird joined since Delphi days... 1997? I do write FR.. But FR is a very personal thingy.. Sometimes 5-50% variance.. Mainly because of the looks you have and the feel between both.. Of course money talks too..
I've my fair share of extra fun... Etc.. My friend who drives a sports car even have FOC fuck from KTV girls (those you tip 300).. .

That been said, quality is low because.. One fuck in Beijing shanghai is minimum 1500rmb (spa type)..
Gone are the days where I could bonk model lookalike china girls that appears on our shores in 1995-2005..
China has became so rich that those people are spoiling the market..
Good KTV in china customer when happy will tip 2k or a bonk for 5k rmb.

You talk about demanding? Singaporean are not demanding at all compared to china customers..
Money wise I agree the sum of 150 is too low compared to china now..
But.. China people fuck raw when they want.. I've hear china spa girls gotten poke until bleed by china men long finger nails... Etc..

So end of story.. Good girls could find customer for money more than 150SGD that's why they don't come..
You want solid girls? Go to Singapore good KTV like lido and marina 8. One bonk is 800-1k mostly 1k per bonk. China rate.
It's the economy.. Not the people.
Old 13-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Well said bro and I do not dispute your pointers. My reality check: I count myself blessed that despite my poker face, bulging tummy, receding hairline and a humble 4" dick, about 80% of my cat150 experiences have been positive and servicing standard acceptable. I do not fuss over the remaining 20% just to find an excuse to go fuck spider. I also noticed that almost 90% of girls from the crappy whores to the super ang pais offered me AR, which I kindly rejected. And thankfully, no girls have yet to offer covered BJ!

Having said that, I can feel your frustration. Some of my regulars have been showing me the FRs written about them, swearing to God Almighty that they are totally innocent and never offered such X and Y services, and how they have been losing sleep because other customers are demanding similar services/experience as reported in those FRs blah blah blah... I told them to just take it at entertainment value, for they have every right to choose what services they feel comfortable to provide. Of course, I know what their hidden agenda is but I choose not to fall into their "trap".
Good sharing. I can see how a combination of factors will land you 90% of AR being offered. We probably move in different areas and have different styles. Opportunity cost dictates I go for other thrills instead of AR, and maybe I have a face which says, "Don't bother." It could be due to the fact that I lie on my back. Ha. Anyway.

You read my sentiments quite astutely. I am cheesed off when the WLs tell me of fraudulent FRs. I have some reasons to believe their frustration is real (mind you, all this counselling cuts into my happy hour). Plan A for WLs is to get angpai without ever being mentioned online. Getting mentioned online is really Plan B. They really don't like being mentioned. And when they hook the big fish, exaggerated accounts of their services affect their rapport with the big fish. Big fish did give her money to tone down activities. Also, those who really have some specialty, really wish for it to be discreet and keep it to a few customers. She is willing to french some, not all customers. The pet hate of course, is being asked for raw after a particularly fake FR appears. So I would say the fear is real, and a WL is generally not lying when she gets upset over a fake FR. She doesn't offer shower svcs, one of the neon head's says she does, she has a whole lot of explaining to do to every customers. Covered BJs are on rise, as are ulcers...

Thanks to the other bros for sharing as well. Some real value in the posts for once.
Old 13-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Pardon me to say, I'm a old bird joined since Delphi days... 1997? I do write FR.. But FR is a very personal thingy.. Sometimes 5-50% variance.. Mainly because of the looks you have and the feel between both.. Of course money talks too..
I've my fair share of extra fun... Etc.. My friend who drives a sports car even have FOC fuck from KTV girls (those you tip 300).. .

That been said, quality is low because.. One fuck in Beijing shanghai is minimum 1500rmb (spa type)..
Gone are the days where I could bonk model lookalike china girls that appears on our shores in 1995-2005..
China has became so rich that those people are spoiling the market..
Good KTV in china customer when happy will tip 2k or a bonk for 5k rmb.

You talk about demanding? Singaporean are not demanding at all compared to china customers..
Money wise I agree the sum of 150 is too low compared to china now..
But.. China people fuck raw when they want.. I've hear china spa girls gotten poke until bleed by china men long finger nails... Etc..

So end of story.. Good girls could find customer for money more than 150SGD that's why they don't come..
You want solid girls? Go to Singapore good KTV like lido and marina 8. One bonk is 800-1k mostly 1k per bonk. China rate.
It's the economy.. Not the people.
Pardon me, I'm talking about fake FRs. Your personal feel to account for a variance of 50% is hogwash. I'm talking about spam...in neon.

You have provided a one sided account of China. So I'll just add on some points. The girls over there only fear the black. So I would agree with your version of events, that the girl has to listen to the customer, if black was involved. Otherwise, no. Firstly, if you're a normal customer, she can ask you to fuck off anytime she likes. If you have a problem, deal with the pimp and his buddies. Good luck with that. Secondly, China is fucking huge. She doesn't worry about offending customers. Unlike SG, where it is the same few punters and negative FRs on sbf matter. Thirdly, which part of China are you referring to and which KTV? Can't make broad assumptions, China is fucking huge. The girls who work in a KTV catering to expatriates experience a much less demanding clientele than here. And fourthly, don't pick the shittest country, compare with SG and self-masturbate la. The world is her oyster. We are in a global competition. Not a choice between China and SG.

Agree the top girls are at the KTV, in a variety of nationalities.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 20
NIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to all

Hi all. Just want to share that I used to have doubts on FRs that say a girl can cum from sex with us paying customers.

I had a close relationship with an ex PRC who revealed to me that I can never make her cum because of the number of sessions she has a day. But when she returned back to China, it was very much easier and she would easily cum 2 - 3 times before I did.

So ... I thought across the board, FRs about girls cumming are fake.

Till I found another ... she also told me she can control if she can cum or not. With customers she will withhold herself, but with her Singapore BF, she just relax and enjoy and is able to cum - despite her having several sessions a day too. She revealed that when she first came into Singapore, for the first week or so, she was so untrained ... she was almost squirting on the first few days. She had no control and was incredibly sensitive.

Honestly when I heard, I was incredibly envious of the first few brothers who had her ...

So ... just my really honest sharing.

But I too ... read without trusting all.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIJ77 View Post
Hi all. Just want to share that I used to have doubts on FRs that say a girl can cum from sex with us paying customers.

I had a close relationship with an ex PRC who revealed to me that I can never make her cum because of the number of sessions she has a day. But when she returned back to China, it was very much easier and she would easily cum 2 - 3 times before I did.

So ... I thought across the board, FRs about girls cumming are fake.

Till I found another ... she also told me she can control if she can cum or not. With customers she will withhold herself, but with her Singapore BF, she just relax and enjoy and is able to cum - despite her having several sessions a day too. She revealed that when she first came into Singapore, for the first week or so, she was so untrained ... she was almost squirting on the first few days. She had no control and was incredibly sensitive.

Honestly when I heard, I was incredibly envious of the first few brothers who had her ...

So ... just my really honest sharing.

But I too ... read without trusting all.
Sorry bro, I believe your ex-gf was shitting you. They cum with ppl they like, like normal human beings. When they fuck other customers, it's like watching TV. That's all.

The issue is not whether WL can cum. Of course they can. The issue is whether they came with the neon heads like the clown nato28, who apparently is the Geylang stud and makes all the girls come. The ans to that is NO.

Once in a blue moon, someone whom the WL actually did cum with might feel so inclined to write abt it. But that someone is a once-off.
Old 13-06-2015, 03:06 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry bro, I believe your ex-gf was shitting you. They cum with ppl they like, like normal human beings. When they fuck other customers, it's like watching TV. That's all.

The issue is not whether WL can cum. Of course they can. The issue is whether they came with the neon heads like the clown nato28, who apparently is the Geylang stud and makes all the girls come. The ans to that is NO.

Once in a blue moon, someone whom the WL actually did cum with might feel so inclined to write abt it. But that someone is a once-off.
it is well-known within their circle (not supposed to be known by customers) that they may only cum with ppl they like or love. Otherwise, it is all fake to fulfill our fantasy. I guess the most is to get them excited, that's all in general. Some of them are lesbian and sexless, but still can get customers addicted to them, what do u think? u gotta understand the woman Psychology for this aspect
Old 13-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
it is well-known within their circle (not supposed to be known by customers) that they may only cum with ppl they like or love. Otherwise, it is all fake to fulfill our fantasy. I guess the most is to get them excited, that's all in general. Some of them are lesbian and sexless, but still can get customers addicted to them, what do u think? u gotta understand the woman Psychology for this aspect
It's pretty easy to identify whether a girl is faking her orgasms.

If it's all vocal and nothing else then in all probability it's fake.

Female orgasms cause distinct physical reactions just as male orgasms do. Spasms, sweat, changes in the clitoris and nips, gushing of juices etc.

Every girl is slightly different but after a few sessions it's easy to tell.

The biggest cum inhibitor for a female whore is ANXIETY. If they don't feel at ease with the customer, then an orgasm is very unlikely. Reasons for apprehension include worry about catching something because dick looks suspicious, bad odors, bad breath, customer keeps trying to do something she doesn't like, fear of customer slipping condom off etc.

Men are no different. Try fucking a stinking, putrid looking pussy owned by a fat, ugly whore. You can't even get it up let alone ejaculate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-06-2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's pretty easy to identify whether a girl is faking her orgasms.

If it's all vocal and nothing else then in all probability it's fake.

Female orgasms cause distinct physical reactions just as male orgasms do. Spasms, sweat, changes in the clitoris and nips, gushing of juices etc.

Every girl is slightly different but after a few sessions it's easy to tell.

The biggest cum inhibitor for a female whore is ANXIETY. If they don't feel at ease with the customer, then an orgasm is very unlikely. Reasons for apprehension include worry about catching something because dick looks suspicious, bad odors, bad breath, customer keeps trying to do something she doesn't like, fear of customer slipping condom off etc.

Men are no different. Try fucking a stinking, putrid looking pussy owned by a fat, ugly whore. You can't even get it up let alone ejaculate.
well said boss, but I think most if not all mentioned reactions can only guarantee she is excited than orgasm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1