The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
First of all, 12 people going to share for 20k membership? That's a bit over of people. Normally 20k membership is share max 4. I believe 20k membership will get about 5 bottle of black? I think about 3hr you can say goodbye to your 20k membership.

2nd, why the hell you going to the pimp, and still want to bring outside girl?

Some g club have cover charge for the lady. Not sure about the pimp.

Lastly I find you abit werido. No offense.
If the current April promo is still on, then for 20k he should be able to get 9+2 black label. Even if no promo, also have 8 bottles. That should be enough for 12 persons.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

places like The Villa charges 500 baht for every girl you bring in. However it comes with a drink. Cocktails/fruit juices
Old 25-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesassasin View Post
Frankly I really don't like the way u talk and 'suan' people, but I can't disagree with u bcoz u r saying the true and can only say that u r damn honest.
Thanks thanks....

Quote:
Normally 20k membership is share max 4. I believe 20k membership will get about 5 bottle of black? I think about 3hr you can say goodbye to your 20k membership.
Most g-clubs, for 20k, u will have about 9-10 bottles of 750ml Black and about 15 bottles of Red. In the case of Pimp, the last I went was 9 bottles of Black.

Cannot be only 5 bottles, else no one will go. Too expensive.

Quote:

Guess they are in a tour group... husband and wife, bf and gf... all want to see n taste nightlife in BKK.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
First of all, 12 people going to share for 20k membership? That's a bit over of people. Normally 20k membership is share max 4. I believe 20k membership will get about 5 bottle of black? I think about 3hr you can say goodbye to your 20k membership.

Lastly I find you abit werido. No offense.
20k 5 bottle。? I dont know nowadays G Club price so zzzzzz, 6 guy bring 6 girl so basically share by 6 guy beside i never go Pimp before so just wanna ask some senior for advise, anyway thanks for your valuable info.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
20k 5 bottle。? I dont know nowadays G Club price so zzzzzz, 6 guy bring 6 girl so basically share by 6 guy beside i never go Pimp before so just wanna ask some senior for advise, anyway thanks for your valuable info.
Dunno what u guys and gers thinking.... to spend this money, u might as well go pubs n drink
Old 25-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dunno what u guys and gers thinking.... to spend this money, u might as well go pubs n drink
Dont know what is g club so we r going to spend this nd experience it
Old 25-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
If the current April promo is still on, then for 20k he should be able to get 9+2 black label. Even if no promo, also have 8 bottles. That should be enough for 12 persons.
Quote:
In the case of Pimp, the last I went was 9 bottles of Black.
Cannot be only 5 bottles, else no one will go. Too expensive.
555 maybe I stay in mountain too long, so anyhow whack 5. At same time can shock him a bit.

Totally lost touch with g club, after I left Bkk for CNX.

Quote:
Guess they are in a tour group... husband and wife, bf and gf... all want to see n taste nightlife in BKK.
Yup possible, but I find it a bit weird to go such places with gf. Go there is go play girl not to go with girl and see other to play

Quote:
20k 5 bottle。? I dont know nowadays G Club price so zzzzzz, 6 guy bring 6 girl so basically share by 6 guy beside.
So ultimately what you intend to do in the pimp? Watch others playing girls? Together with your gf/wife and friends. nowadays have many weirdo people with weird kind of fantasies. Like that also steam?
Old 25-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
So ultimately what you intend to do in the pimp? Watch others playing girls? Together with your gf/wife and friends. nowadays have many weirdo people with weird kind of fantasies. Like that also steam?
Go there waste about 800SGD for eyes candies and experience....
Old 25-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I heard my friend are going on that date also. Maybe is same group with you ? What I know is about 8guys and 2girls. The 2guys with gf just go there see see only and the rest 6guys still can look for pimp girls there also. Anyway I don't seem problem there also. Just go there relax and see till you drop only. Enjoy guys........
Old 26-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
6 guys bring 6 girls to experience Pimp which is a humsup club? Just nice I arrive bkk today, I can help you lah.....

You hor get a 20k member and book 6 Pimp girls to humsup in the sofa area, while I will help you to take care all your girls in private room lor, just remember to give 1 or 2 bottles for me so I can help to entertain your girls......and please tell your girls no need to pay me hourly fee like those Pimp girls, some tips will be appreciate if they are sextify.

BTW any bro want to join and help to handle their girls mai?
Old 26-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You hor get a 20k member and book 6 Pimp girls to humsup in the sofa area, while I will help you to take care all your girls in private room lor, just remember to give 1 or 2 bottles for me so I can help to entertain your girls......and please tell your girls no need to pay me hourly fee like those Pimp girls, some tips will be appreciate if they are sextify.

BTW any bro want to join and help to handle their girls mai?
Well, if he include all in expenses package, like air ticket, hotel, meals,etc.
Old 26-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you guys are going 6 girls 6 guys, then i suggest u don't go to the pimp. Cos you won't be able to experience the real "experience" over there. Just go those normal clubbing places like RCA, Thong Lor.

Come again to Pimp next time when no girls around.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

20.03.14 Miss Exotica 2014 คอนเสิร์ต G-TWENTY @ Exotica.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...2 b07898e#new

22.03.14 Summer Vacation Party @ Monte Carlo.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...2 b07898e#new
Old 28-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Haha as expected these people ask for song only lah then MIA without FR.
That's why I can't be bothered to answer unless good mood.

If read through my G-Club Info link can cover most of the FAQs.
Old 28-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha as expected these people ask for song only lah then MIA without FR.
That's why I can't be bothered to answer unless good mood.

If read through my G-Club Info link can cover most of the FAQs.
Most of them will re-appear again on their next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread