The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
let me know more in details (sms)
two kampong i need to go;
June - Pekan baru (i hotel cewk)
Aug - Banten (berry indah cewk)

will sms you then
Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
two kampong i need to go;
June - Pekan baru (i hotel cewk)
Aug - Banten (berry indah cewk)

will sms you then
Bro..ur level is so up!!!! Going kampong Sudah
Old 11-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Bro..ur level is so up!!!! Going kampong Sudah
i have been to many cewk kampong
take it as holiday jalan jalan.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back frm batam.

Damn, what a disappointment. Somehow, I must have missed the tips not to think abt going there after 12 noon on saturday. I arrived there at fpm after running errands in sgp. Guess what? All the girls were booked out. I went to 82, permata indah, berry indah...all kosong!

Last chance, went to alishan. Abt 9 girls were there and picked one. Beggar can't be chooser, but at least she has high gfe. Stay with me all thru morning.

So, pls plan your batam trip accordingly. The demand from bros here outstrip the supply there!

By the way, even if the place's name is massage 82, don't try massage there. I was given a king kong and literally ran out from the room! The guy there also said only those who are at bottom of barrel stay behind to be masseuse
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
BTM R&R Club has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Bro BTM R&R

no offence hor... 14 posts in 2 months is considerably much more than your 18 posts in 2 years...
Sure bro, no offence…….

We r a group (Batam R&R Club) of businessman from Jarkata staying in Batam. Everyday, we need to travel between Batam and S’pore for some job assignments. So, we don’t really have time to post. Once in a while, we log-in to Batam InfoThread just for the fun of it.

Furthermore, we join as a member and there is no agreement that it is compulsory that we have to post. Right?

Our motto : We are here to know what is going on in Batam
Old 11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post

Damn, what a disappointment. Somehow, I must have missed the tips not to think abt going there after 12 noon on saturday. I arrived there at fpm after running errands in sgp. Guess what? All the girls were booked out. I went to 82, permata indah, berry indah...all kosong!

Last chance, went to alishan. Abt 9 girls were there and picked one. Beggar can't be chooser, but at least she has high gfe. Stay with me all thru morning.

So, pls plan your batam trip accordingly. The demand from bros here outstrip the supply there!

By the way, even if the place's name is massage 82, don't try massage there. I was given a king kong and literally ran out from the room! The guy there also said only those who are at bottom of barrel stay behind to be masseuse
Saturdays,public holidays & long weekend is the highest peak season.ferry,girls all get taken up fast and early.

How much did u pay for the girl book from alishan?

At least u got a companion without sleeping alone.if u go on weekdays,can u imagine the amount of girls available?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
i have been to many cewk kampong
take it as holiday jalan jalan.
Also get to see the real kampong chick and chicken

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 11-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
JohnnyQuek has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM R&R Club View Post
We are here to know what is going on in Batam.
Did not know you take such huge defense to my reply. Chill a bit, let me explain my and group of Batam cheong pals' rationale.

We do not know who is MassiveManHood. We take everyone as grown up and adults here so we all have some civil ethics and respect for each other.

Your posting tonalities to the poster seem demeaning and challenging him to something of no basis. It seems hostile to me and those who were seated around me yesterday. All of us present thereof and as we read through the postings, fully comprehend the poster's messages. We also think that your reply to poster and subsequently reply to our early post asking you to clarify were both met with aggression. In our expressed opinions as fellow businessmen; this is no way proper businessman, that you claimed you (all) are, should conduct.

We meant no harm to you but we are all here to know more about Batam, it is not necessary to be so hostile on your reply post in every eons period you posted. Correct boh? Looking forward to more of your contributions and experience in Batam since you have been there purportedly since 2001.

If my post offer you an offense, that's my bad.

Cheerios!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
There a pretty girl (Forgot name) that's good in Pool, in Fubar that can tabao for the night, she quote me 700K Rupiah, but it's not worth it, cos her knocking off time is 2am (Batam Time), so she will only stay with you until 8am at most. Unless u able to book her for the day, since she start work at 3pm. And her birthday coming soon on 11th March.
Bro, I have heard about Fubar so I went there last night with 3 of my associates. The waitresses are very friendly and each LD cost about 40000 Rp. Those gals there really play pool well, I lost 3 in a row to one short but pretty brown cewek.

Did not ask about tapao as we were all tired after various commercial land sites visit.

Will be going again next week and be popping by Fubar.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
studia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Princess : This place is packed with FL looking for extra men to hook on. Been there a few times, not to my liking.

Vanessa : Depend on your luck whom you got.

Chinatown: Maybe the best of the lot here, gotten better services her than others. Same boss as angel massage in Jodoh.

Sky : This place is clean when I tried. Run by CHinese MILF

Bintang massage: Clean. when I tried.

Ria Massage: got speicals.

Gemilang : Got a gal there before with 38 DD boobs, cant remember her name.

Better and relax massage : abit run down,

Utama massage( utama hotel): This place got spa, and specials.

All the above are massage behind DC malls for reference only. Those with salon and massage? Dont bother if you want speicals.

THere is a new massage by the name of FRESH MASSAGE infront of Jodoh 100, behind the makan bakso shop, not too far from tropical Bali( clean), yet to be tried out. Very new.

Hope this is some help to brothers.
Just tried Fresh Massage.
No specials there. Each room like VIP room has toilet n shower. Has partition n doors. No partition by curtains. So I thought it will be sound proof. Hahhaa.
The room has each own AC inside. But the massage is ok only (3star out of 5star).
Got M as therapist. Maybe around 28 years old n looks 28 too. Body n face is so so only. During massage unfortunately with no specials.
Price is S$24 for 1.5 hours.
Not sure yet with other therapist. If any bro try fresh massage n get another review, pls let us know.

I saw another new massage near SOULGARDEN buffet or Dynasty. Its called GO massage. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe others bros can get some reviews too.

Keep us updates. Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
wa lao eh........ simi tai chi... simi tai chi........ mai ka jiao ka jiao leh........ this is batam info thread not batam war thread hor........ please stop the fireworks and share share more info........

p/s: im drunk... dun noe wat the fcuk im postin........
Yes indeed bro, let us conduct ourselves in proper respect, even in due queries. I have offered my olive branch in an earlier post if BTM RR bro took offense in me defending a contributor to this thread.

I am looking forward to my next trip to Batam, this week too packed in schedule due to businesses. Really hard to max pleasure with biz matters.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

The shops will usually open around 11am. The gals will stream in from 1030 to 1130. Usually by 1130 for a weekend, most if not all, the better looking gals will all be booked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post

Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Normal start work time 11 am through 5 pm when the girls will have their break from 5-7 pm. But, on Saturdays and public holidays, it's really important to try get there by 10:30 am, do your money changing and checking in hotels and be in time by 11am to go cewek hunting. You stated you reached there at fpm, what time is that? 4pm?? If so, then tough luck. It's already considered late liao...
Old 11-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I paid 700k, which I take it is very high. But like u said, better than sleeping alone.

Good point on supply demand thing on weekdays. Drooling.

By the way, how abt friday? Also must book fast by 11am?
Old 11-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Friday not so bad as most people go on Friday night or Saturday morning... but if it's during salary period then best is to hunt early ...

Last edited by xiaolibiantai; 11-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread