The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: D cup receptionist

Yawn...... sorry... feeling sleepy after flipping 4 pages of posting and still don't know if she is a PRC, malaysian or local or whatever...
Old 14-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hum_coyote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Yawn...... sorry... feeling sleepy after flipping 4 pages of posting and still don't know if she is a PRC, malaysian or local or whatever...
Bro she's singaporean la.. earlier post got say le... hehe...

TS can pm me her contact pls? interested to try her..
Old 14-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I wait for reply from my PM to bro TS for almost a week and still no news also.

If I try, I will write FR with all needed info which is not included here.
Old 14-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bunnyace is Cool - loads of Potential

To All Bros,

Just received a call from the "D Cup receptionist" this morning.She would like me to convey this message to all bros out there that she is unable to work as FL due to some personel reason.
She would like to thanks to all bros who offer help to her.

Please stop pm or message to me for her contacts as i will not reply anymore.

Thanks
Old 14-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyace View Post
To All Bros,

Just received a call from the "D Cup receptionist" this morning.She would like me to convey this message to all bros out there that she is unable to work as FL due to some personel reason.
She would like to thanks to all bros who offer help to her.

Please stop pm or message to me for her contacts as i will not reply anymore.

Thanks
Wah Piang!!!! Time wasting man.. been monitoring this thread for some time for FR... ended up she "QUIT!!!!"
Old 14-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Dun really understand the TS intentions but either TS's ctc are really unlucky or there is ulterior motive for this . The DVD F cupper also no pic no sound . Good luck TS . I will not waste my virgin zap on this . I wanna keep it virgin

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2929356-post34.html
Old 14-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Dun really understand the TS intentions but either TS's ctc are really unlucky or there is ulterior motive for this . The DVD F cupper also no pic no sound . Good luck TS . I will not waste my virgin zap on this . I wanna keep it virgin

maybe this is his school holiday project?

Old 14-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Recently due to promotional period ,being force to stay back in office to clear up my paperwork.times really flies,by then i finshed is already ard 9pm while i was abt to lock the my office,notice this AUNTIE walking towards me(wow her nei nei really shaking).(Normal looking auntie just like typical housewife) she dun mind doing bj or hj instead.she charge bj at 20 and hj at 25.i think she should have 38F,she really swallow everthing and ask me how is her service.while on the way there came to know that she has 2 kids to feed and need money to pay for their textbooks.she wans me to rec if there is anyone to introduce to her as she needs someone who can take care of her and 2 children.in return she can really serve him very well anytime anywhere.
This one already funny . TS hold keys to office and still got F cupper selling dvd at 9pm
BJ + CIM only $20
HJ $25

Quote:
Just join a new company own by my friend in a advertising firm.The company looks good but it just a bit small.
Need to go for meeting leow.
TS shd be management position to hold key and switch jobs 2 mths later

Maybe he doing statistics to see how many PMs for ctc by creating juicy threads and judging responds by SBFs in lieu to the different age of FLs . Lucky he never say PM for ctcs with your age .
Old 14-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Sian... waste of time, effort & money here (paid to PUB & Singtel).. in the end it is just building a mountain out of mole hill.

Let end here and could our moderator remove this to save server space and bandwidth
Old 14-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sian... waste of time, effort & money here (paid to PUB & Singtel).. in the end it is just building a mountain out of mole hill.

Let end here and could our moderator remove this to save server space and bandwidth
TS,

Are you doing your school project? Why not you go Changi Village and find some bapoks to go fly kite together?

Waste our time and efforts.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 15-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 19
terrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of light

wow can have her contact also
thk
Old 15-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post

hi bro..still hvnt use ur zap huh...i already used it to zap a idiot who wasted my time, $$ n effort for his misleading rating (u noe who u r)...害群之馬...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 06-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
banger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news guys,

With due respect to TS, i was the one who u her first. Nothing to shout about.

Look:7.5/10
Weight:50kg(Plump Type)
Height:165
Boobs:36D

My damage was $130/2/2hrs

BBBJ quite good. Sorry for the short FR

I have her permission to give out contact. Interested pros please pm contact. Number collectors stay away.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger_boy View Post
Good news guys,

With due respect to TS, i was the one who u her first. Nothing to shout about.

Look:7.5/10
Weight:50kg(Plump Type)
Height:165
Boobs:36D

My damage was $130/2/2hrs

BBBJ quite good. Sorry for the short FR

I have her permission to give out contact. Interested pros please pm contact. Number collectors stay away.
Hmmm, so she finally un-quit and become FL.. ..

Bro, you got PM.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

eagerly awaits FRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1