The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao Ru (Xiao Wei's sister) another 36D can knock you concussion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Just Came back from Airport.
Both Sisters greatfully thanks to all the bros that supported them and especially to bro Walabis. They may plan to come back next few months time. Bro Walabis will keep you updated on Xiao Ru visit again.
My apology for the belated FR on XR. First of all thank you bro walabis for your fast response of my request for XR contact. Managed to meet up with her on the same day because of rain so one bro can not make it, lucky me.

In the room, we TCSS for quite a while especially on the topic about Chinese tea. XR has the intention to either work or set up a tea shop in Beijing or her home twn at HeBei and I am chinese tea drinker so with this converstaion i gain more knowledge about certain Chinese tea and we even exchange our contact number (China one lah of course cos some time I need to go there), so that if I need some tea leaves she could send it to me, wow really good sales person LOL. Not bad for the start of our session.

I think our chemistry is good and after her services with solid BBBJ she request I enter her from top and want me to maintain the one of her favorite missionary position with her leg close so that she could cum. the session ended up both of us came at the same time

Overall with XR:
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 36D soft firm and real
BBBJ: 8/10 solid skills
FJ: 8/10
Freching: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 8/10

XR mentioned to me 2 special bros while she is SIN must be bro walabis and bro papaya. Wish both of them a good trip back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread