The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
yaya like put on a lot of weight.

but this is still one of the last few houses with some quality babes left.
Yes her thighs look so much bigger

Among all of them ZQ put on more
Old 24-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1608

I just visited Ya Ya at 12 noon today, she seems reduced weight by taking two eggs per day only. I screwed her extremely hard today. Brothers can try her!
Old 05-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Yuan Yuan 1608 PRC

I was recommended by a bro here to try out Yuan Yuan.

The joint looks good with a private carpark behind, good for those who like to be discreet.

Enter the joint, ask for Yuan Yuan. I did not know how she looks like and she teasingly look at me. The uncle at the counter point at her, and so she is the one. She has that corporate office look, and it has been a while since I last fuck an office gal, getting horny liao

Enter the room at the back, big and clean.

To my surprise, she knows how to gyrate well around me and begin to set the mood to horny mood. Her gaze into my eyes is like pulling me slowly into her world.

She began to unbutton me and before I know it, my trousers are out and her hands are fondling my balls. She whisper into my ears to help her remove her clothes. As I do so, she gyrates and once her panties are off, she put my hands to grab her breasts, with her back facing me, she rub my didi against her fleshy butt which I like, this is the type which will give a loud banging sound.

The arousing routine lasted for a while and she led me to the shower room.

She applies the shower gel to my body and begin her bathroom session with me. As she lick my nipples, her hands move to my balls and already hard rod didi doing them a massaging routine. Her hands move further deep and finger my arse and fondle my arse crack. I am on cloud nine already. She did a breasts massage on soapy mode on my front and back and after some washing, she BBBJ me in the shower.

I told her to slow down as I do not want to ejaculate so fast, wanna bonk her on bed

We proceed to the bed, her attitude is good and friendly. I do not feel rushed or whatever as she slowly did her routine on me. Her suction is wonderfully controlled, and you have to be careful not to explode so fast.

I doggie her from behind and true to my expectation, the loud banging thrills me. Turn her over. She grab me like some long lost lover. We fuck till the bed move a bit from the wall. Great feel.

Definitely will return for her
Old 05-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with your FR on yuan yuan. A good bang if you like meaty curvy type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Yuan Yuan 1608 PRC

I was recommended by a bro here to try out Yuan Yuan.

The joint looks good with a private carpark behind, good for those who like to be discreet.

Enter the joint, ask for Yuan Yuan. I did not know how she looks like and she teasingly look at me. The uncle at the counter point at her, and so she is the one. She has that corporate office look, and it has been a while since I last fuck an office gal, getting horny liao

Enter the room at the back, big and clean.

To my surprise, she knows how to gyrate well around me and begin to set the mood to horny mood. Her gaze into my eyes is like pulling me slowly into her world.

She began to unbutton me and before I know it, my trousers are out and her hands are fondling my balls. She whisper into my ears to help her remove her clothes. As I do so, she gyrates and once her panties are off, she put my hands to grab her breasts, with her back facing me, she rub my didi against her fleshy butt which I like, this is the type which will give a loud banging sound.

The arousing routine lasted for a while and she led me to the shower room.

She applies the shower gel to my body and begin her bathroom session with me. As she lick my nipples, her hands move to my balls and already hard rod didi doing them a massaging routine. Her hands move further deep and finger my arse and fondle my arse crack. I am on cloud nine already. She did a breasts massage on soapy mode on my front and back and after some washing, she BBBJ me in the shower.

I told her to slow down as I do not want to ejaculate so fast, wanna bonk her on bed

We proceed to the bed, her attitude is good and friendly. I do not feel rushed or whatever as she slowly did her routine on me. Her suction is wonderfully controlled, and you have to be careful not to explode so fast.

I doggie her from behind and true to my expectation, the loud banging thrills me. Turn her over. She grab me like some long lost lover. We fuck till the bed move a bit from the wall. Great feel.

Definitely will return for her
Old 12-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
cumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sandy left? Went last nite and the ah bek said not working Liao.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Chengsg61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xin Yu L 16 08 provide excellent service. Body shape is good. GFE can find her.
Old 16-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
randboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 1608 last week, and asked for Yuan Yuan.
Waited for about 20 minutes before she was available, and I wasn't disappointed.

Looks - pleasant looking, but YMMV. Round-ish face.

Body - As others have written, she's curvy and meaty, with maybe B sized breasts? Definitely not for those who like slim girls.

Foreplay + shower - she did a lot of grinding on me before we took off our clothes, and she grinded on my front and back during the shower too. Gave a BBBJ in the shower too. Allowed me to play with her clit as well.

FJ - She did not use lube, but she was wet from my stimulating of her clit. But even so, she was incredibly tight, to the point where I had trouble inserting into her. We did a variety of positions, and she put on her heels so I could fuck her from the back, whilst standing up. Finished in missionary.

Frenching - she doesn't really kiss, but more of her sticking her tongue out to fight with you.

Attitude - superb attitude, enthusiastic, spontaneous, and fun.

RTF - maybe? Her looks aren't exactly my type, but she is a great bonk regardless
Old 18-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcum69 View Post
Sandy left? Went last nite and the ah bek said not working Liao.
Yes,she went back hometown.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyglanda1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1608 Xin Yu

Just tried this girl last week...
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B to C
Figure: slim petite
Catbath: Spent a good 15mins action .. very slow but firm in giving me a good bbj! I could see like a gal next door enjoying her sweet ice cream sometimes with tounge sticking over the tip of it, I was nearly unable to hold on anymore before I asked her to stop and dry me up.
Next proceed to bed action. Start with Slowing freching to intense tounge fighting with her hand stroking on my balls and twisting the tip of the penis , I should say she is willing to please and she really speak french! In return, both my hands was busy running all over her from her tender breast to the wet slippery pussy and I just cant resist the pinkish pussy and proceed to paint her non stop like there is no tomorrow. I can feel her shivering as she was mourning and the juice just keeps oozzzzing out . This was just like what I have seen in the Japanese Adult video! truly enjoyed the process of this foreplay.

Next cap me and ask me to make love to her... insert into her already wet pussy and pump her to estacy..
She is not really the commando type but for those bros whom has fantasy to make love with school gal next door type must try !

Service: 8/10
Got potential to become the ang pais!
Old 19-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyglanda1 View Post
L1608 Xin Yu

Catbath: Spent a good 15mins action .. very slow but firm in giving me a good bbj! I could see like a gal next door enjoying her sweet ice cream sometimes with tounge sticking over the tip of it, I was nearly unable to hold on anymore before I asked her to stop and dry me up.
Next proceed to bed action. Start with Slowing freching to intense tounge fighting with her hand stroking on my balls and twisting the tip of the penis , I should say she is willing to please and she really speak french! In return, both my hands was busy running all over her from her tender breast to the wet slippery pussy and I just cant resist the pinkish pussy and proceed to paint her non stop like there is no tomorrow. I can feel her shivering as she was mourning and the juice just keeps oozzzzing out . This was just like what I have seen in the Japanese Adult video! truly enjoyed the process of this foreplay.

Next cap me and ask me to make love to her... insert into her already wet pussy and pump her to estacy..
She is not really the commando type but for those bros whom has fantasy to make love with school gal next door type must try !

Her looks for me only 6/10 the most
Old 19-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyglanda1 View Post
L1608 Xin Yu

Overall she is good for me but abit TomBoyish I think

Her pussy is really small and tight
Old 19-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Her looks for me only 6/10 the most
your standard very high.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
your standard very high.
Hmmm...i will give her 7 for looks
Old 20-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...i will give her 7 for looks
Floppy Joe, what will you give for Fei Er in that case?

I think Xin Yu's tight pussy is a plus pt for her though.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
your standard very high.
Haha I guess it is more of one man's meat another man's poison

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1