The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

Hi guys, I am a sucker for AR. Any recommendation from the cat150 camp? Having a pretty face is a bonus. Thanks.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

All wl service drop, no more AR. Fake ARvhave where wl use finger to rub rub ass where yr eye can't see loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Hi guys, I am a sucker for AR. Any recommendation from the cat150 camp? Having a pretty face is a bonus. Thanks.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try fang fang wh1606. Very good AR. Busty, cute and smooth skin.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Try fang fang wh1606. Very good AR. Busty, cute and smooth skin.
Thanks bro. Will go and try her.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

AFAIK AR is SOP at 1654A.

Quote:
Old 26-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

AR LOVERS, ATTENTION!
XIAO YUN! FROM 1606A LOVE LICKING ASS!!!

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!
Old 26-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
AR LOVERS, ATTENTION!
XIAO YUN! FROM 1606A LOVE LICKING ASS!!!

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!
Two thumbs up! Had such a good time Thanks!
Old 27-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

I should go try this Xiao Yun soon. How about her looks and height?
Old 19-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

wah like xiao yun FR everywhere leh
Old 21-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaofunzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DUO DUO
BEST PRC I TRIED IN GEYLANG

LOOKs 8
BBBJ SHE RAPE U IN THIS LICK YOUR WHOLE BODY EVEN LICK FINGERS -10/10
FRENCH-10/10 ALL THE WAY
SHOWER: THIS HOUSE PROVIDE A MASSAGE CHAIR THE TOILET SHE LICK MY WHOLE BODY IN THE TOILET-10/10
GGE-101/100
BRO PLEASE TRY HER THE BEST IN GL CAT150 PRC
Old 26-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

New ID with all 5 posts of same WL
Old 28-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 02-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any girl do AR without the condom on?
Old 02-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know very unhygenic, but still very song...
Old 02-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Most of the girls here do AR without condom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1