The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Thsnks bro. Meina is a great frencher. She still like to hug n cuddle and french after fj. Very good aftersale services yah
I am glad that you had a great time with her

Her services always justify our spending

PS...my floppy joe always explode during her DeepThroating
Old 16-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Sian.. bao bao fully booked from12pm to close
Old 18-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf Sha Sha today (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I two months have not fuck or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried Yan Yan. Good gal SG nex door type. Small petite with curves B cup.
Main thing I like about her unlike others is she started teasing from the legs upwards to AR and up your body and back down. same when I flipped over, she started legs to Bbbj and upwards. French was on the menu but didn't allow to insert too deep in ( probably mine too big &#128514
Overall 7/10. like the way she look. Adorable!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Rtf Sha Sha today (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I two months have not fuck or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.
Had a great RTF with her. FR to follow soon
Old 01-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Had a great RTF with her. FR to follow soon
Had her twice.

1st time no French..second time was automatically.. second time was more feel and first time when I lick her.. she push me away.. but second time, she push me in and wanted more
Old 01-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Had her twice.

1st time no French..second time was automatically.. second time was more feel and first time when I lick her.. she push me away.. but second time, she push me in and wanted more
1st time also no french but subsequently always frenching. Now, she really someone to RTF often.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Tried bao bao last week..her gfe seems dropping. No proactive Frenching, with Frenching only tip of her tongue. Lick her breast,say itchy.

Anyone face the same issue ?
Old 15-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Chengsg61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Tried bao bao last week..her gfe seems dropping. No proactive Frenching, with Frenching only tip of her tongue. Lick her breast,say itchy.

Anyone face the same issue ?
Alway tried Bao Bao, her service alway excellent. Not facing the same issue like you.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengsg61 View Post
Alway tried Bao Bao, her service alway excellent. Not facing the same issue like you.
Lucky u.. not is because I smelly .. haha
Old 20-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
1st time also no french but subsequently always frenching. Now, she really someone to RTF often.
"someone to RTF often" is very difficult statement to come out of Nato's mouth.

Well done, Nato boy!

I prefer Yang Yang for her height and frenching.

Keep it up!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

BB red bean soup
Old 25-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Finally try yang yang.. one word song until Australia. Everything is so automatic.. Frenching... her pussy no smell.. taste good.. going to rtf soon
Old 04-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Yang Yang will serve till this Saturday. Hopefully, can bonk her for a final time before she exits the GL scene!

Tried QQ, a 1.6m tall, pleasant looking newbie from Guangzhou. She is abt 45 kg, slightly tanned, has shoulder length hair. Can french very well and passionately. Only learn her frenching and AR when in Sg. bbbj not deep-throat but enough to make me steam. Allow pussy painting but not finger penetration into pussy without condom. We sexed in the cowgal and missionary positions. She was enjoying the sex too much and did not reciprocate to help me unload during missionary ... I taught her how to sa-jiao a little to help me unload ... anyway, a pleasant first bonk in GL in 2017!
Old 04-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SaSa is back at work for those that like her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1