The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yumchawarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Hi Bros anymore commandos from this house after departure of Chu chu?
Been missing the local scene for some time..
Old 24-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

New batch coming next mth
Abt 9 of them
Old 25-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Xiao Ya Xiao Xin most of u ,who you find prettier? Thanks for the info
Old 25-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

My personal taste, I find apple and Lisa have the prettiest faces followed by Emily.

But Apple put on a lot of weight recently
Old 25-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My personal taste, I find apple and Lisa have the prettiest faces followed by Emily.

But Apple put on a lot of weight recently
Yo yo also quite pretty face
Old 25-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yo yo also quite pretty face
Looks subjective. All the above girls I had seen before except Xiao Ya, I find Xiao Xin prettier. Whenever go to the shop, Xiao Ya always working, seems most Ang pai, no chance to see how she looked like. Maybe wait for come out next time. Nowadays the girls, unlike Coco those Ang pais batch , seldom have more than 2 customers in front of queue.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
Looks subjective. All the above girls I had seen before except Xiao Ya, I find Xiao Xin prettier. Whenever go to the shop, Xiao Ya always working, seems most Ang pai, no chance to see how she looked like. Maybe wait for come out next time. Nowadays the girls, unlike Coco those Ang pais batch , seldom have more than 2 customers in front of queue.
I agree with you that Xiao Xin is prettier. Xiao Ya is youngish, bubbly, has good customer service and adorable. These days it is hard to find the best of both worlds ... Xiao Xin is chio but body shape is not so nice ... The one with good looks and body shape is none other than An An who has recently departed. Taozhi has the body but look wise, pleasant only. Currently, none in 54A has the looks & body combo ...

Let's hope for the best in their new batch ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope the new batch will have tall and leggy girls! Sure will never go wrong for business 👍🏻
Old 27-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spam4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Debut: Late September 2016

When to 1654A specifically for Emily, there are about 3 -4 girls in and out the place. business was average but the top girls are getting much appointments.

Few girls came out in 30-45min which speeds out a bit .

Waited about 45min for Emily as she was working else where rushing back, on transfer from another venue.

Other girls where average looking until I saw Xiao Xin, wow she is beautiful and would definitely worth a few rounds on the bed.

Xiao Xin was booked for 2 session, so waited for Emily.

Xiao Xin age approx 22-24, Face 9/10
Body (with cloths) = 9/10 (without maybe 7/10)

Emily came in and she is a cute stunner.

Face: 8/10 But beautiful, long black hair, fair skin and something you could look all day. not drop dead but cute.

Body: 6-7/10 1.6m Fair skin, very smooth. the low down as a bit of belly fat and no waist...

Boobs: 7/10 C cup natural, very nice and soft, nipple not-sensitive allow lick if you ask, very pink and about 1cm nipple.

Shower: 8/10 SOP, BBBJ, very nice. very considerate wash before and after.

BBBJ: 10/10 shower, then on bed take her time very skilled. twisting and very good attention to the head and sound was amazing, she make sure I did not CIM . deep and solid performance.

Catbath: 7/10 Very skilled take her time feels good. biting on the sensitve area but a bit too quick .

No French: I did not know how to ask for it

Painting/ Finger: did not ask

Anal : 9/10 Licking was good on all four, pulling the small brother that I almost came a few times.

FJ: 8/10 Missionary, Doggy, then finish on top with Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl/modified. SOP nothing special.

GFE: 8/10 she is very considerate and allow me to do anything not too demanding. nothing special .

whole session - 45min

RTF - No, there is better stuff out there to try.... but you need to try at least once.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Was in this place. The quality of the WL were disappointing compare to other house. Don't understand why the brothers can't bring in good quality girl.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know if new gals started work?
Old 12-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I write with some sadness that Xiao Ya will cut her card for family reason on 19.11.16. Xiao Ya is one of my fav gals because of her service and gfe.

Her fans may wish to say farewell to her and have a last session in the next 7 days.

All the best to Xiao Ya. I will miss you.

Last edited by kp338; 12-10-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Old 13-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Xiao Xin today.
She was gorgeous with slutty looks.
Catbath: 9.5/10
Anal:Licking with her wet salivia
RTF: Definitely yes
Old 23-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I heard that their nine new gals have landed in GL. They have to go through the medical tests and interviews with AV before they can the collect yellow cards to serve us.

I have not seen them yet and could not comment on their looks. They are likely to start work in late October or early November. I will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!

Last edited by kp338; 23-10-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Add a missing word
Old 23-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Hi bros, I heard that their nine new gals have landed in GL. They have go through the medical tests and interviews with AV before they can the collect yellow cards before serving us.

I have not seen them yet and could not comment on their looks. They are likely to start work in late October or early November. I will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!
Thanks for the update bro
Hope there some real gems among them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1