The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Nabei cheeby kia, please don't bring me into your quarrels.

Is that okay? Mr Txx Wxx Cxxxxx?

Don't say I didn't warn. Either you are trying to test me or play with my patience.

SC
damn wierd leh. did i even bring u into the quarrel? i merely mention a simple observation, mr.romantic like to shadow u... like that also consider bringing u into quarrel? SC... u yourself sensitve, dont make it seem as though i'm forcing u.

so how? your fren went to chiangmai monastry be monk or be monkey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
since suteerak1099 like to bring you into quarrels all the time. .......
mr.romantic... better read properly before u anyhow make claims, that i bring the fella into the quarrel.

u wanna play suaning game, i patronize u... now buay tahan suan, call back up... LOL. u got balls u stand up for yourself.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 09-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Bro,

You can buy condo under your name.

After reading the replies from SC and you, I called up my agent in BKK, James and fuxk him upside down! After which he did a search in his database within my budget and recommended Lumpini WaterCliff Condominium. Only 5 minutes from Sathorn Road. Size: 47.7sqm, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom at Rama III. Selling at 2.5 million bahts, semi-furnished by 1st owner. Going to cost me about S$105 000. Is it the market rate? Anyway, I will be paying 95% in full should I go ahead.

As for making the big move there, unless you already have some back up plan very risky. What's happening with you and your tirak is now. Future who knows.

Yeah! No one knows the future. I was offered a job in BKK, immediate but then they were paying me US$1000 only. I turned down the offer since the position is immediate, my tirak is not due for home until 6 months later, and I hope there will be better offers.

I can tell you thier money management skills is very low.They only live for today and sanuk. Yes they do think of future but still money spending like water.

I agree and their knowledge limited. Thus I guess the best thing my tirak could do is to own & run a bar instead.

Based on what you mentioned, you have cashed out some investments. Only you will know how much $ and can last for how long. After that what happens next? Depend on your tirak forever? You really need a game plan for your own future if things do not work out as planned.

YES! I am thinking and planning. Submit my resume to headhunters and have a couple of job offers in negotiation.

I for one feels that as you age your lifestyle and $ as in bank account should progress upwards and not stay put or worse turn negative. By moving there and doing nothing to add on to your $ meaning your $ will only keep shrinking with time till zero affecting the lifestyle that you are accustomed to.

I will not allow such to happen!

But if you are a risk taker, hats off to you! Time to roll the dice?
I am definately going and I don't need my tirak to bring me there. Just wanna know more Singaporeans who make it successful in BKK.
Thanks, bros. My replies in blue as in above.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
mr.romantic... better read properly before u anyhow make claims, that i bring the fella into the quarrel.

u wanna play suaning game, i patronize u... now buay tahan suan, call back up... LOL. u got balls u stand up for yourself.
eh sad fukk Mr Txx Wxx Cxxxxx don't put words into my mouth. who said i called for back up? it's you who like to bring other people's name in your posts. that's why other people fukk you back. are you brain damaged? now people bring your "name" out to let you have a taste of your own medicine. you song boh?

the person who don't have balls is you because you don't even have balls to begin with. haha.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
eh sad fukk Mr Txx Wxx Cxxxxx don't put words into my mouth. who said i called for back up? it's you who like to bring other people's name in your posts. that's why other people fukk you back. are you brain damaged? now people bring your "name" out to let you have a taste of your own medicine. you song boh?
damn funny leh. i made a statement from observation... that when he was around u're sure to follow. by no means implicated his nick... so how is it that there was any melicious intent? LOL. those familiar with litigations will know & i dont see how that simple statement tarnished his reputation and/or character. neither can it even be considered bringing him into my "quarrels".

without giving due respect to the thread starters. u go round spamming threads, play name game, calling ppl sad f*ck? we read, we know who's the real sad f*ck. nothing better to do, digging stories airing ppl's laundry 9especially the recent case of taurus75, previously having a hand in the hatyai thread... etc?

so now what? u changed job? now become laundry man? or newspaper boy?

u wanna play with avatar, u wanna play the suaning game, but now cant take suaning, think u better stick to your "swordsplay"... period

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 09-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
Thanks, bros. My replies in blue as in above.
I sincerely wish you find true happiness and bliss.

Come back with a success story and share with all.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
I sincerely wish you find true happiness and bliss.

Come back with a success story and share with all.
I believe if it's a success story, I won't be coming back to the forum to talk about it.

But nevertheless, u can always PM me.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
damn funny leh. i made a statement from observation... that when he was around u're sure to follow. by no means implicated his nick... so how is it that there was any melicious intent? LOL. those familiar with litigations will know & i dont see how that simple statement tarnished his reputation and/or character. neither can it even be considered bringing him into my "quarrels".

without giving due respect to the thread starters. u go round spamming threads, play name game, calling ppl sad f*ck? we read, we know who's the real sad f*ck. nothing better to do, digging stories airing ppl's laundry 9especially the recent case of taurus75, previously having a hand in the hatyai thread... etc?

so now what? u changed job? now become laundry man? or newspaper boy?

u wanna play with avatar, u wanna play the suaning game, but now cant take suaning, think u better stick to your "swordsplay"... period
bloody long winded ah soh. who i want to chak is my business. you cannot even handle your sad fukk life and ex-Geylang whore and still dare to come here to kow peh kow bu?

who's the one who cannot take the chaking Mr sad fukk Txx Wxx Cxxxxx? don't be a smart ass and assume i'm the person you are targeting. jack ass!
Old 10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
.....don't be a smart ass and assume i'm the person you are targeting. jack ass!
Your signature tells it all liao.

Old 10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your signature tells it all liao.
who lah? balless coward!
Old 21-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

I wonder how many of the Thai cheongsters from the old days are technically inactive but still occasionally lurking around.

Raising my hand,
TheUnforgiven
Old 21-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Alot of good advice here for the new generation of chiongsters
Old 21-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Mankind always fail to learn the lessons from history.
History will almost always repeat itself.

明知山有虎偏向虎山行。
Old 21-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

wow great thread, will read this tonight over a glass of wine 🙂
Old 21-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi expert brothers. Don't believe the love SMSs from Thai girls. We should give money to Thai girls only if we can afford to give without feeling any heartache. Better not give to them in the first place. Don't travel to Thailand to live with them. Don't buy any property and put it wholly in their names. Whores are for fucking full stop. If they want to tell us their family's sob stories, tell them we are not interested. Like what Boss teaches us. Can I say these are the lessons we should keep in mind when dealing with them? Any more lessons? I learn things from you all in SBF. I bow down to you all. I never had any Thai tiraks. But I've been cheated by a chatline girl and a one-night-stand girl in Singapore. Both times I lost less than $1K.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder did Bro KhunVi Tirakship success? Hope he is doing well with his Tirak.

All the best to those Bros who fall in luv...

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Up Bros unconditional, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
I believe if it's a success story, I won't be coming back to the forum to talk about it.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1