The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 09:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Been going out with this WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
to continue relationship beyond the yellow card tenure, very simple.

Get her a work permit in Malaysia, and have her at JB where you can visit her everyday. If not get a unit at Iskandar where you can stay with her and you come to Singapore everyday to work.

Gradually convert her to Malaysian citizen and then... that is if you really love her like mad. If she become pregnant, then give birth in China and bring back to Malaysia
if she is PRC, I think her chance to get Malaysian citizen is closed to zero

Just migrate to china all together
Old 22-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post

Lol - 永不回头 as in your signature
All set to go? ES n YM all hit ATH and with more free money from Fed you should be all set
Old 22-09-2016, 04:43 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol - 永不回头 as in your signature
All set to go? ES n YM all hit ATH and with more free money from Fed you should be all set
Lol yesterday she asked for my plan after settling everything here probably early next year, and said afraid i die of starvation before that

Stop trading ym, es, ndx for now n focus on metal and subsequently fx. Imho ym, es may drop 25%
Old 22-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i hv seen a couple of examples.

1 or 2 turned out to be ok (until got married n hv bb), but unfortunately most failed.

the dont "work" ones were due to $$$ issue. r u ready to support her n the extended family in the long run? sure now can pay for u but next time leh (after go home)?
bro you need very very deep pocket to support such r/s ... if not for lot of $$ they not in the line

Quote:

How abt thai, better chance ?
Old 22-09-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro you need very very deep pocket to support such r/s ... if not for lot of $$ they not in the line

How abt thai, better chance ?
Not sure abt Thai, if same religion or guarantee vote for the government chance will increase

Not necessarily need deep pocket to support the r/s. Esp for those who made enuf n wash hand.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol yesterday she asked for my plan after settling everything here probably early next year, and said afraid i die of starvation before that

Stop trading ym, es, ndx for now n focus on metal and subsequently fx. Imho ym, es may drop 25%
Looking forward for that 25% or more

Yes go NUGT and JNUG - made stack of cash last night on these 2

Then use cash to buy physical lol

Next go short Treasury

Good luck !
Old 22-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
surprisingly bro, got 1 case in which the guy no money one n now married n have bb liao, but I think the wl is not happy with her current life...
Old 22-09-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Looking forward for that 25% or more

Yes go NUGT and JNUG - made stack of cash last night on these 2

Then use cash to buy physical lol

Next go short Treasury

Good luck !
lol, the direction not important to me now. I swing both way. It is a way to multiply the money quickly
Old 22-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol, the direction not important to me now. I swing both way. It is a way to multiply the money quickly
Yes..SVXY and UVXY switch as required...
Old 22-09-2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Yes..SVXY and UVXY switch as required...
soon I will be in auto pilot mode
Old 22-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
soon I will be in auto pilot mode
wow..you setup algos - cash gen machine? lol
Old 22-09-2016, 09:50 PM

Quote:
wow..you setup algos - cash gen machine? lol
I call it multiplier machine doign backtest n finetuning. going live soon
Old 22-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I call it multiplier machine doign backtest n finetuning. going live soon
which platform?

next thing ..may be bet SPY put
Old 22-09-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
which platform?

next thing ..may be bet SPY put
spy too boring, i rather do ndx. next will be fx
Old 23-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
spy too boring, i rather do ndx. next will be fx
Lol - yes call on FXB and FXF looks good too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1