The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Been going out with this WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol - yes call on FXB and FXF looks good too
Wah....all big big big traders here.
Got blackbox algo even. $$$$...Bling Bling Bling Bling Bling.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Seba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Yes I'm lost at the separation fees..
In fact, I feel embarrassed to share my experience with WL but I'll share it so that other young brothers here don't follow my silly acts.

A little info on myself, I’m in the mid-40s, married with kids.

I know this WL since Jan but I was just a customer only.

She was a chatty and friendly person and she shared many of her private lives with me.

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him.

All that while I was just providing a listening ear.

On the 5th or 6th visit, she gave me her mobile number and asked me to text her when I am free. She said just chatting with me makes her happy. She said she only gave her customers WeChat IDs (for appointment only) but for me she gave me her mobile number. I started texting her. Initially one or twice in a day but slowly become more frequent. Like up to 50 texts per day. When topics run dry, she will send her photos and tell me trivial things.

This is my first mistake. She was a much skilful playing of kc than I, although she is younger.

Then on the more than 10th visits, one day, my mouth itchy and I asked her if she likes me. She said yes. I asked her why, especially she already known I’m married (I told her that during the 3rd or 4th visit). She said I'm matured and take care of girls like very caring and considerate, and polite and said she is very lonely because nobody treat her like human, but just a sex object. People contact her for appointment only. Being married is actually an “advantage” to me, she said because this at least prove that I can build and support a happy family. I feel really flattered. As a man, who doesn't?

She showed me her family photos and I showed her my family photos too. She even commented that my wife is pretty and I must treasure my wife.
This make me feel she is a respectable person….

Then I “mai tu liao” The conversation follows….

I “would you be my girlfriend?”

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”

She “it is ok, I don’t mind, anyway, you come and find me every week, it makes no difference if I am your girlfriend or not, I might as well agree. I don’t believe in marriage, I know many friends have broken marriages, and I have many customers told me about their bad marriages”

I “But I cannot promise you anything, and what happened if we were caught?”

She “When I come to Singapore, I already run the risk of being found out by my parents doing this job what’s there to be afraid of? If we were caught, the most we just break out, what do you want me as a girlfriend to do? What things I can do, what things I can’t do?”

I “you must tell me what you do every day, how many customers, you may go out with other men but you must tell me, and you must give me priority during your off days to go out with me. You can continue to work like this because I cannot afford to give you even half of what you are earning now (S$5k/mth)”

She “ok”

I “what do you expect of me?”

She “nothing”

I asked her if I can visit her in her home country when she goes back, she said she welcome me, and even planned for me the itinerary. She asked me to e-mail her the detailed bookings of air tickets and hotel (amount to about S$850).

Slowly. The money issues pop up. Need money for this, for that etc,
1) Relative met with an industrial accident
She sent money to her relative for medical fees (I didn’t pay a single cent)

2) Build house
Need money to build houses (I didn’t pay a single cent)

She only eats in restaurant, takes taxi, her mobile is S$1.3k, mine only $600. When we go out, I paid everything (food, taxis, entrance fees to places of interest, even gifts etc), she only paid for 2 meals.

Not only she doesn’t appreciate this, she told me one of her customers bought her air ticket to overseas free trip, free hotel and free places of interest, he even gave her a few S$k cash.

The last straw was she hang my phone on 3 separate occasions (for minor quarrels) and published me by ignoring me 1 day each after that...

She borrowed from me $1k.

The break-up.

After our break-up, I told her she doesn’t need to return the money to me.

What went wrong?

I think is expectation.

I expect her to be interested in me as a person, give me full attention and not so bad temper. Most texts talked about her things, not my things.

She expects me to provide for her many more material things.

Even knowing I know we are not meant for each other, I still miss her (the good times we were together), and I sincerely believe that she never lied to me, just that she expects much more financial support from me which I tactfully avoided........
Old 01-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Been going out with this WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post

I think is expectation.

I expect her to be interested in me as a person, give me full attention and not so bad temper. Most texts talked about her things, not my things.

Even knowing I know we are not meant for each other, I still miss her (the good times we were together), and I sincerely believe that she never lied to me, just that she expects much more financial support from me which I tactfully avoided........
I always tell myself that they are here for Yusof and Mao for sure not here for Andy or Aaron

We learn from our mistakes...dont be sad Bro...i understand your feeling cos i also had a Very Beautiful Time before

Best part is although now she is happily married with kid but we still keep in touch

Whores are for bonking not loving as Boss always remind us
Old 01-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

yup..as bro unfit said...we learn from our mistakes

thxs for sharing ur story
Old 01-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
In fact, I feel embarrassed to share my experience with WL but I'll share it so that other young brothers here don't follow my silly acts.

A little info on myself, I’m in the mid-40s, married with kids.

I know this WL since Jan but I was just a customer only.

She was a chatty and friendly person and she shared many of her private lives with me.

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him.

All that while I was just providing a listening ear.

On the 5th or 6th visit, she gave me her mobile number and asked me to text her when I am free. She said just chatting with me makes her happy. She said she only gave her customers WeChat IDs (for appointment only) but for me she gave me her mobile number. I started texting her. Initially one or twice in a day but slowly become more frequent. Like up to 50 texts per day. When topics run dry, she will send her photos and tell me trivial things.

This is my first mistake. She was a much skilful playing of kc than I, although she is younger.

Then on the more than 10th visits, one day, my mouth itchy and I asked her if she likes me. She said yes. I asked her why, especially she already known I’m married (I told her that during the 3rd or 4th visit). She said I'm matured and take care of girls like very caring and considerate, and polite and said she is very lonely because nobody treat her like human, but just a sex object. People contact her for appointment only. Being married is actually an “advantage” to me, she said because this at least prove that I can build and support a happy family. I feel really flattered. As a man, who doesn't?

She showed me her family photos and I showed her my family photos too. She even commented that my wife is pretty and I must treasure my wife.
This make me feel she is a respectable person….

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”

She “it is ok, I don’t mind, anyway, you come and find me every week, it makes no difference if I am your girlfriend or not, I might as well agree. I don’t believe in marriage, I know many friends have broken marriages, and I have many customers told me about their bad marriages”

I “But I cannot promise you anything, and what happened if we were caught?”

She “When I come to Singapore, I already run the risk of being found out by my parents doing this job what’s there to be afraid of? If we were caught, the most we just break out, what do you want me as a girlfriend to do? What things I can do, what things I can’t do?”

I “you must tell me what you do every day, how many customers, you may go out with other men but you must tell me, and you must give me priority during your off days to go out with me. You can continue to work like this because I cannot afford to give you even half of what you are earning now (S$5k/mth)”

She “ok”

I “what do you expect of me?”

She “nothing”

I asked her if I can visit her in her home country when she goes back, she said she welcome me, and even planned for me the itinerary. She asked me to e-mail her the detailed bookings of air tickets and hotel (amount to about S$850).

Slowly. The money issues pop up. Need money for this, for that etc,
1) Relative met with an industrial accident
She sent money to her relative for medical fees (I didn’t pay a single cent)

2) Build house
Need money to build houses (I didn’t pay a single cent)

She only eats in restaurant, takes taxi, her mobile is S$1.3k, mine only $600. When we go out, I paid everything (food, taxis, entrance fees to places of interest, even gifts etc), she only paid for 2 meals.

Not only she doesn’t appreciate this, she told me one of her customers bought her air ticket to overseas free trip, free hotel and free places of interest, he even gave her a few S$k cash.

The last straw was she hang my phone on 3 separate occasions (for minor quarrels) and published me by ignoring me 1 day each after that...

She borrowed from me $1k.

The break-up.

After our break-up, I told her she doesn’t need to return the money to me.

What went wrong?

I think is expectation.

then, when u want to fuck her, for free everytime? juz becoz u treat her eat some normal restaurants, buy some small gifts. this type i tell u, even normal friend can do.
sometimes i wonder at peoples stupidity, so for 1k breakup fee, you had how many free fucks?
Old 01-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Well, count yourself lucky that it is over.

I and a WL also fell for each other. Somehow we click. We both gets sexually excited and wet when I visit her.
Next few RTF sex and chit-chat in the room were wonderful. However, I started to go thru scenarios in my head and I figured that things will not be possible.
So one fine "session", I told her bluntly that we can't be together. Can see her eyes start to wet, but she still bravely say she understands. Not a pretty sight.
She gave a cheerful smile and giggle, with teary eyes to say she understand, is not a pretty sight. But life is such.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
then, when u want to fuck her, for free everytime? juz becoz u treat her eat some normal restaurants, buy some small gifts. this type i tell u, even normal friend can do.
sometimes i wonder at peoples stupidity, so for 1k breakup fee, you had how many free fucks?
Bro, when I fuck her, every time in her workplace, everytime I pay $100. I've never get any free fuck from her!

No girl is that stupid!
Old 02-10-2016, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, when I fuck her, every time in her workplace, everytime I pay $100. I've never get any free fuck from her!

No girl is that stupid!
Bro Kobayashi99, in fact when I visit her at her workplace, there were 2 occasions when I go there not to fuck but to talk, because she hang my phone for no apparent reason and I went there to find out why. $100 each occasion just to talk to her.

Maybe I need to clear the air why I was willing to forgo the $1000,

First, ego. She said her customers give her more money.

Secondly, this is the money I lent her in the first place, I don't feel good to take it back then break up with her. She did say she wants to return the money to me.

Thirdly, she needs the $1000.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”...
Bro,
You already know she is telling a lie..
First she says she discover the guy is married and she immediately cut all ties.
But you're married and it's ok?
Pardon me to ask. If this is the case it's either your damn rich or good looking.
Thai has been in sexual and entertainment industry since their grandma days so these kc tricks are been taught by grandma to mom. And mom to daughter.
Very well trained and skillful.

They will be nice at first...
Den they will make use of some events to give you cold shoulders .
And if you act immediately. Go see her etc..
They knew you're hook den all the common "I need help" situation will come.
My relatives go hospital. Need money.
Other customer treat me better. One guy give me 2k...
etc etc..
You have fallen to each and every simple tricks.

Ass luck.

Well. Guess it's a few thousand experiences. Not too bad
Old 02-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Kobayashi99, in fact when I visit her at her workplace, there were 2 occasions when I go there not to fuck but to talk, because she hang my phone for no apparent reason and I went there to find out why. $100 each occasion just to talk to her.

Maybe I need to clear the air why I was willing to forgo the $1000,

First, ego. She said her customers give her more money.

Secondly, this is the money I lent her in the first place, I don't feel good to take it back then break up with her. She did say she wants to return the money to me.

Thirdly, she needs the $1000.
Firstly, take it as a lesson, in fact, it is a very cheap lesson. $1k isn't a lot of money by our standards now, though how many people have thousands of 1k bullets.

Secondly, because they are WLs, they have access to a lot of guys who maybe willing to more because of pussy power. Pity that we guys don't have same attraction. Anyway, having said that, WLs are for fucking, NOT for loving, period.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

There is no logic right or wrong when u fall for it .... even if u know but willingly to
If u r game enough just enjoy n go for it ....till it fullness
The stories will repeat on n on ...... even with so many advice seen
Heartache may not be the $$$ but the feeling .... I had my share too
Good luck n best wishes to all
Old 02-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Been going out with this WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Firstly, take it as a lesson, in fact, it is a very cheap lesson. $1k isn't a lot of money by our standards now, though how many people have thousands of 1k bullets.

Secondly, because they are WLs, they have access to a lot of guys who maybe willing to more because of pussy power. Pity that we guys don't have same attraction. Anyway, having said that, WLs are for fucking, NOT for loving, period.
Only safe house will be L69H69...no WL will KC customers

Cos all of them belongs to the Bao King

Customers there are all Firers not Lovers
Old 02-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

Lol 1k bullet still ok ... wait till u have to deal with 10k bullet right -NATO
Old 04-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol 1k bullet still ok ... wait till u have to deal with 10k bullet right -NATO
I No Action. Talk Only. So what is a 10k bullet sia? It is the 100k bullet that I am afraid off.
That 100k bullet would be left to funds that invest millions loh.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Talking about $100K. I personally know a WL that receives that much money from a customer. So that she can goes back China early and not work so hard in Area G. That customer must have love her so much! She also receives a lot of gifts from other customers too before she goes back to china. As for me, my damaged is about $1.2K of gifts, dinner dates, places of interests etc... and about $4K finding her in Area G. I thought me and she has something. But after she goes back China, she delete me from her WeChat immediately....I am like WOW, that was fast!

I have been cheonging the scene for so long ( 15+ years ) and never thought I have been KC by a WL. Feeling sad and depressed for 9 months and barely recover.

Well, life goes on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1