The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

90% True Story (With regards to the sex and how it all began)
10% Production (For story flow and cutting short a long affair)
Names have also been changed to protect identity

This true story began when i was in secondary school where I used to hang out with a multi-national group of neighbours all slightly younger but all in the young teens to young adults age. As we played soccer almost daily at our void area and created a soccer team that played sunday league matches the foreign parents(Corporate Expatriates) of the younger kids were starting to take note and we started to become closer to one another's family naturally.

The experience began when the Jap kid (Kenji) I was playing soccer with asked me to help out with his house pets one day as he his school (International school) had an event. As we were really close, furthermore, my school schedule was rather standard, I agreed to help out with his pets for the afternoon.

***** Fast-forward to the day *****

I came home straight from school and left my school bag at home before proceeding to his house.

*Ding Dong*
Kenji's Mum: Come in the door is unlocked!

What I saw next would make anybody's jaw drop to the floor....

[to be continued........]

this post is an interest check so please give me some feedback and hopefully I can share my experiences with personal foreign sex tutor.

Have a great sunday bros!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desire082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

pls continue sounds interesting
Old 01-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

More, more.... I love Jap moms :-)
Old 01-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent
Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Support here.....pls con't
Old 01-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more update!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, thanks for the quick response.

btw, bros that Upped me pls drop me a PM, I will return the favour when i get my power..

*** SPOILER ***

the story will not be a "fast game" it lasted 2 years and will not end in 2 posts.

So what is gonna continue next, pls let your imagination run wild while I go pump some Iron first. :PPP
Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hungry0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jap mum pls come come....waiting
Old 01-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amverton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds interesting. Waiting for more
Old 01-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Interest post - passed

Do continue
Old 02-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

thanks bros for support and up rep. next part coming up.

didn't know that in such a short time so many views already

Really encouraging, I will endeavour to bring as many vivid memories as my little bro can remember :P
Old 02-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

*** Continued Part 2 ***

As I opened the main door, I saw an ENTIRE ZOO in an apartment and Kenji's Mum (Let's call her "Yuko") was dressed in a comfy see-thru nightie with a matching black lace bra (no cup, no underwire,see-tru type) and panty. My first thought was, wow the mum is looking hot but the overwhelming smell (AND SIGHT) from 28 Chinchillas (Cages all over the house), 2 wild rabbits, 1 Dog and 1 Macaw really took away any erotic thoughts I could further develop at that time.

Yuko: Oh Wayne(Me), Lucky Ken only asked you for help, I thought he was going to call the entire team to help here!! (In her Jap-American-Singaporean Accent)
Me: Yes Auntie, I think we would not have space to even move around. What happened with the Chinchillas? I thought you bought 4 last week?
Yuko: YES! AIII!! How can I say!?! WE BOUGHT 4 PREGNANT ONES!!!
Me: Oh my Goodness, How lucky!! I think we have to start cleaning now...
Yuko: HAI! could you replace the straw/hay in the cages with me?
[I was climbing into one of the open air cages that filled the entire apartment]
Me: HAI! thats what I'm here for!
Yuko: Arigatogozaimasu....... [You guys probably can envision that Japanese drag tone]

As I was already squatting inside the cage or rather, fence, replacing the stinking, urine-soaked straw, Yuko went into another fence right in my line of sight and squatted with her legs wide open so her short nightie was open and her lacy undies were open in full glory! My jaw immediately dropped as I looked up to savor the sight, then I forced my eyes back to the straw as i wanted to avoid any uncomfortable scenario.

However, something started throbbing in my loins, furthermore, I was wearing soccer shorts as we had a normal void area game in the late evening. I usually go commando as the shorts have another lining inside so, it was really gonna be embarrassing if my fully erected penis was as visually open as her lace undies.

So being the talkative one, I made a casual conversation to kill off any thoughts,

Me: So Auntie, uncle is working late today?
Yuko: No No... He is in USA, company send him for 3 weeks, so nobody is helping me with my pets!
Me: I see, no wonder Ken sounded so desperate when he asked me for help.
Yuko: AI!! That boy, always busy in school...
Me: Hahaha, in that case I can help you as long as I am free! [secretly wanting to view more of this Japanese delicacy]
Yuko: Hai! ARIGATOGOZAIMASUUU! I have your number, but you could come after school anytime if you are free, If I am out, I will text you!

So after working for a while, I needed to pee from the bubble tea I bought outside school so,

Me: Auntie, could I use your restroom please?
Yuko: sure, use the one in my room[Master bedroom], the common toilet is home to the parrot and chinchillas, sooorriii.
Me: Wow Auntie, you really like animals..
Yuko: [Giggling and saying some japanese]

As I entered her room, I was surprised to find all her intimate wear laid on the bed as they must have been just removed from the laundry, but the Restroom was the climax of the day....

[To be continued]

Thanks for all support, as mentioned, i want to share my personal experience fully for all bros to visualise, Erect and PCC on.

For those who had given me points, please leave your nick as I believe in reciprocating as good forum ethics
Old 02-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahh cant wait for your next update. hehe. kudos to japanese milf.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7937 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread subscribed!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 02-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 13
howgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1