The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
Hope is not true..

If not u really a damn bastard..
Every Chinese New Year, I will visit this family and always see how is this baby
Old 29-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

I try rub Yoko yoko on a FL pussy before and she scream like crazy.

I spread her leg and tell her that I fingered her Chee bye. Then she say ok but need to put lubricant. I say ok, u want lubricant arh. Then I took out a Yoko yoko and jitao just rub the Yoko yoko on her groin first. Then rub on her Chee bye. I open up the flip and rub inside it

At the first 10s, she doesn't feel anything yet. I proceed to fingered her Chee bye. Then the most high come, she SCREAM. She shouted wtf happen to her Chee bye....why is it so hot. She say stop it. Stop fingering me !! My pussy is very pain. She moan and got super high. I thrust my index finger in with 2 fingers in her Chee bye. She scream !!! And shout fuck !! My pussy is very hot. What happening???!

I fingered until her g-spot and she squirt out all her Chee bye juice.
The squirt all so much that it is so wet. The whole bed was wet.

Then after awhile, I ask her to stand up and I make her stand in one leg then I continued to fingered her Chee bye. Then I use my left hand to rub the Yoko yoko on her internal thigh which she was standing. The Yoko yoko was so hot that she can't stand on her left leg and her right leg is on my shoulder. She went soft and fall on the floor and she urine on the floor. Damm. The whole floor is filled with her urine.

As she can't stand up, I carry her to the bathroom and wash her Chee bye for her. She is in sitting position and as such I ask her to BBBJ me. Then I cum inside her mouth without informing her. The residual I cum on her face.
She was so tired and her leg is too jelly so later she called her next client that she would not be able to take it at next slot.

She asked me wat lubricant is that. She feel her Chee bye got very hot feeling but is very good and high. She want try again next time.

Well. I will rub on her asshole next time. Haha

She ended up have to clean her bed, her floor and wash her mouth and face. And she lost the next client.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

If this real... Really bastard hehe coz i know how it's feel.... Rub a new yoko2 on my lower back pain... And it flow down to my arse... U figure it out ... Fck ing hot
Old 29-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Jiao Kia be warned... You want to be banned again you will get it.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post

I spread her leg and tell her that I fingered her Chee bye. Then she say ok but need to put lubricant. I say ok, u want lubricant arh. Then I took out a Yoko yoko and jitao just rub the Yoko yoko on her groin first. Then rub on her Chee bye. I open up the flip and rub inside it

At the first 10s, she doesn't feel anything yet. I proceed to fingered her Chee bye. Then the most high come, she SCREAM. She shouted wtf happen to her Chee bye....why is it so hot. She say stop it. Stop fingering me !! My pussy is very pain. She moan and got super high. I thrust my index finger in with 2 fingers in her Chee bye. She scream !!! And shout fuck !! My pussy is very hot. What happening???!

Then after awhile, I ask her to stand up and I make her stand in one leg then I continued to fingered her Chee bye. Then I use my left hand to rub the Yoko yoko on her internal thigh which she was standing. The Yoko yoko was so hot that she can't stand on her left leg and her right leg is on my shoulder. She went soft and fall on the floor and she urine on the floor. Damm. The whole floor is filled with her urine.

As she can't stand up, I carry her to the bathroom and wash her Chee bye for her. She is in sitting position and as such I ask her to BBBJ me. Then I cum inside her mouth without informing her. The residual I cum on her face.
She was so tired and her leg is too jelly so later she called her next client that she would not be able to take it at next slot.

She asked me wat lubricant is that. She feel her Chee bye got very hot feeling but is very good and high. She want try again next time.

She ended up have to clean her bed, her floor and wash her mouth and face. And she lost the next client.
Tiagong you can try on Johnbass asshole too
Old 29-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaobin View Post
Strike two!

Your post was reported because u asked for it.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post

This is so funny .... Hopefully it is not true
Old 30-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaobin View Post
What did u do to Seabass ah?
Your this post also can be reported?
Mods sibei Bo Eng lor...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Personally I feel the most bustard thing is u ask another guy go have sex with ur wife.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Karma is an interesting thing...I was 18yo then...one night in zouk, bumped into an ex gf of a sec school friend. She's a model, absolute hot chick and a year older. Long story short, we ended up at her place fucking (lives alone in her mom's flat while her mom lives with stepdad). Let's call her D. D told me after I came inside her raw and lying next to her, she is dating another sec school friend who happens to be the ex best friend of her ex. Told me I'm the best out of the 3 and how small her current bf dick is, etc... Is this karma on her current bf you ask?

Anyway, even though I broke the bro code, I consoled myself that her bf is not a close friend and not someone I was in contact at that time. We continued being FB for a while and after she broke up with him, D became my gf. I was young and lustful, she was hot and the sex was too good. We had a relationship for 2yrs then I found out she was cheating on me with another guy, a few years older. How I found out was through asking her best friend K who happened to be my neighbour, a few floors down.... Is this Karma on me you ask?

I confronted her, she admitted, was sorrowful and we had great make up sex. One night when we were out clubbing, he showed up and wanted a fight. K pulled me away and convinced me to leave first. So we left in a cab. I was upset and found out actually my gf was still fucking that guy. While sitting on the staircase outside K's flat, she put her arm around me and consoled me. I put my arms around her and our lips met. We kissed, I caressed her breasts then moved down to inside her dress to rub then finger her pussy while she rub my dick through my jeans. Both horny, we then went back to my place and we fucked each other's brains out while trying not to wake my parents. Lol. As I opened the door for K to leave, we saw D walking towards the door... Is this Karma on D you ask?

D asked why is K in my place and I told her she came back to console me but it was a lame lie cos she saw us holding hands when the door opened. K left in a fit of guilt and I asked D to come in. As we both sat on the bed talking about the night's events, she saw I got a hardon cos everytime I see her I just want to fuck her. She grabbed my dick out of my shorts and started blowing me then I fucked her mouth, pussy and cos I wanted to punish her, I made her agree to anal sex. It was both our first time.

After that night, things got a bit messed up. D and I broke up. K and I continued fucking regularly, basically she became my FB. The messed up part was D became that guy's gf but we also continued fucking so D went from my FB to gf to FB... Is this karma on the guy who became D's bf you ask?

Like I said, Karma's an interesting thing...
Old 13-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Latest win. Turning a 20yo ML into my FB.

As usual, raw and creampie.
Old 13-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seabasstard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i know of a damn bass....
Old 13-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post

Up-ed you for your win!

Would be great to share more details please
Old 13-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
So many shares here.

Here's mine.
Wife brought Sis in law to come over after clubbing due to her and wifey being heavily intoxicated.

Both came home drunk and vomitted.

Wife laid her at guest room and fell asleep without changing or removing her leg stockings. Shake wife to confirm she k.o too.

Went to guest room n pretended to bring extra pillow and blanket to cover her. Tested her by shaking her. My final test was to slap her real hard in the face to confirm it. She didnt react at all.not even an ouch or moan. She was dead fish.
she was my sex doll for the night including anal and came in her ass.3 shots later dressed her back up and went to sleep satisfied.

The funny thing...
The next morning pretended nothing happened. Wife made breakfast and sis in law woke up claiming she had diarrhoea hahaha. Her face was also reddish from yesterday test slap.
Wife told her she fell yesterday after drinking too much.

Sis in law didnt remember anything at all and till today she doesnt realize.

Best kept secret till now.
hahahaha. great story
Old 13-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Next up http://www.sgcityangel.com/Tracy.html

Another cutie at balestier road. First look, came in white dress, super cute and pretty face, like one of my colleagues.

Should I continue?
Mind continuing the post?

I also up her that time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1