The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Next up http://www.sgcityangel.com/Tracy.html

Another cutie at balestier road. First look, came in white dress, super cute and pretty face, like one of my colleagues.

Should I continue?
Continue?
Old 04-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexBest View Post
About 3-4 months back... i was at clarke quay again. Attica, as usual, packed with low-class cheapo caucasians. I was bored and was loitering around. Saw this pair of Taiwanese couple slumbered at the taxi stand. The boyfriend was trying his very best to stay conscious while trying to take care of his girlfriend as well as grabbing a cab. Wow, his girlfriend is definitely hot. I was thinking hard as to how to pick up the girlfriend. After some thoughts, i was out of ideas as the boyfriend was rather protective. So, i decided to fuck it and try out something for the first time.

Again, i used my usual act nice trick. I told the bf to stay there and look after his gf while i helped to grab a cab, saying i look sober and had better chance to grab a cab. TADA~ To him i was like an angel/samaritan. He thanked me profusely. Eventually, i told him it is impossible to get a cab now and offered them a ride home. TADA~ He thanked me profusely once again as i think he couldnt tahan anymore. I drove the car down and suggested the gf sat in front as the seat can be lowered. He agreed without any hesitation. Turns out they are exchange students and are staying at some rented apartment at Kitchener Rd. The bf went on and knocked out at the rear seat, snoring away. No harm exposing their names here as they should be back in taiwan by now. I was calling out to his gf, beifen and she responded weakly. She was wearing this navy polke dot tube dress and her half cups were out. Partially also because i did some forward planning while lugging her to the car, pulling her top downwards bit by bit as i was 'adjusting her to sit in a more comfortable position. 

Without looking in the rear mirror I knew the bf was sound asleep as he was snoring away. I gey siao asked beifen if she was ok and mentioned why was she breathing so heavily. I placed my palm in her chest to 'check' her heartbeat. '你的衣服太紧了吧. 呼吸很辛苦不是吗?" She replied with a "是啊." I casually pulled down her tube dress and said "真是的". To my surprise she laughed and assisted me in pulling down her tube dress. And there we go, the D cups bounced out of the dress. She was wearing a bra as her dress was padded. My heart was pounding heavily and i was so sexcited as my 'plan' worked out. 

And so, i was driving around with a half naked girl in my passenger seat and her bf at the back of the car. I then told her that she was sweating profusely and 'wiped' those imaginary sweat off those Ds. Light brown puffy nipples. Nice.

I didnt know what came over me, my balls became harder than my penis. I turned around and asked Jason what was their exact address. He woke up in his semi-conscious state, slouched forward and told me his address. Not sure if he saw his gf half naked but he totally did not react when he slouched in between the driver and passenger seats. And there in his slouching position, he lowered his head and dozed off again. I reached out my right hand and squeeze those Ds right in the face of the bf. I swear i could cum in my pants at that point of time. With my balls harder than steel now, i umzipped my pants and pulled out my tool. I carried on and pulled beifen's left hand and stroke my hardened tool. I wasnt sure was it reflex, she was actually holding on to my tool. So i just left her hand there and secretly hoped the bf would wake up and catch a glimpse of this sight. A tight turn into Kitchener Rd and the bf woke up... To my amazement, he noticed nothing and slumbered back to the rear seats. "Jason, pass me your house keys so i can help both of you up..." The attempt to let him.see his gf grabbing my dick failed again as he passed me the keys and slumbered back in his knocked out position. Fearing that this fantasy would end the moment i reach his place, i continued driving around. Wanting more than just the gf holding my dick, i told beifen to lie on my lap. She did as was told, with my hardened tool in her face. I rubbed my dick on her cheeks while trying to be funny " beifen 喝点水". I stuck my dick into her mouth, letting her think it a straw. Haha! And bam! She sucked. Making full use of this opportunity, i thrust my hips up and down into her mouth. A bit of teething but the sight was awesome. I must have made at least 3 rounds driving around the area with my dick in her mouth. Then i started masturbating while her mouth was still covering my dick. I wasnt cumming at all and so i turned around and shouted for jason. "我们快到了!" He woke up and thanked me again for helping out. Seeing his gf lying on my lap, he leaned forward and tapped beifen. I thought he was going to find out soon. TMD , NO. He apologised to me that his gf was creating additional nuisance to me and asked if i was having difficulty driving. I replied it was ok and he went back to sleep. That sudden rush of adrenaline made me cum instantly wheile replying him. Straight into beifen's mouth, i told her it was some liquid that clears alcohol and suck it up. I shivered in joy as she sucked my ultra sensitive dick head. 

I pulled up her dress and zipped up my pants as we reached their apartment. I helped jason out and sat him by the roadside and proceeded to ask him to wait while i helped to bring beifen up as the apartment do not have a lift (zzz). At the place, messy as hell, i carried beifen into the bedroom after much effort to look for the switch. An idea came to my mind. I pulled beifen's dress down again. Removed her orange lacy panties. Then i went downstairs to pick jason up. Upon reaching the room, i was like "wa beifen! 你这么快把衣服脱了啊??" Before jason could react, i went forward to cover her up with a blanket. I secretly wanted jason to know that i had 'accidentally' saw his gf's D cup breasts. Sick, i know. I need help, i know. I told jason to rest on the sofa as the bed was fully occupied by beifen. Not surprisingly, he slumbered into the sofa. 

I think i was mad at that point of time. I told jason i was sweating like crazy and took off my shirt and pants. He told me to feel free and get a drink from the fridge. Haha i did as i was told. With my tool hardened again and with my dick poking out, creating a protrusion in my boxers, i went to grab a can of Redbull. I went into the bedroom again, uncovered the blanket and lifted beifen's dress, exposing her shaved pussy. There i was at the door, pulling out my tool, stroking it while in direct view of jason sleeping soundly on the sofa. 

I went forward, switched off the mainlights and turned on the bedlights. Closing in and putting my dick on her lips, i whispered to beifen's left ear, "亲爱的, 含一下嘛." She complained "好累噢。" but went on sucking my dick. Puzzled as to her thinking i am jason or not, i took no chance at all and started fingering her and squeezing her Ds. She was moaning pretty loudly and soon after, i heard some ruffles in the living room. I pulled out my dick and wore my boxers immediately as jason stumbled into the room. I touched beifen's face and told him that she must sleep sideways or else she would have choked on her own vomit. As blur as he was, he did not notice that his gf's boobs and pussy were exposed. He thanked me again and said "不行了" and needed to rest. I was like sian, he would be sleeping beside her and end game liao. But......he headed out and went on to sleep on the sofa... -.- geez... 

Mai tu liao, i whipped out my dick and roughly shoved into beifen's mouth. Looking at the time, i decided to move on. I wet beifen's pussy further with my own saliva and slided my dick in. Well, i guessed jason was totally knocked out as beifen moaned like she was giving birth. The rest was SOP. I fucked her for a good 40mins. Finishing the game, i pulled out and stuffed my dick into her mouth. Second shot, the diluted cum shot further than usual. I cummed all over her face. As sick as i am, i smeared the cum on her face to thin it out. Beifen whined as i told her "养颜嘛, 亲爱的." 

Tired from 2 shots, i dressed beifen back and walked out naked and helped myself with another can of Redbull. Slapping my dick on beifen's face for the last time to dry out whatever remaining cum, i dressed myself up reluctantly. I walked to jason, shook him. "兄弟, 我先走了。很舒服但也好累。你好好休息!" He shook my hand and thanked me profusely. I went on to treat myself a plate of scissors cut curry rice. Last customer somemore. Sibei lucky that night. Lol.
Sounds damn incredible story... thanks for sharing.

Hopefully it's real
Old 04-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darabar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is amazing. Both of them must be damn drunk.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

I got a bastard story that is coming out soon...

it is still on-going as we speak...

once it ends I will post here to share
Old 07-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post

Once had a hot Indonesian small town girl. She was 22, very slim, well-toned body. Tanned smooth creamy skin. Pretty, leggy and had lovely heavy C+ cuppers with light brown nipples, no sag and firm and supple. Flat tummy.
Had a BBBJ from her while fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples intermittently. Super stimulated fondling her perfect body and tits. Came in her mouth, she swallowed.
She was really horny and wanted more...
Her vagina was tight and wet, she was orgasmic as I licked her clitoris and squeezed her ripe tits.
She positioned herself in doggy with her fingers parting her vagina, allowing me to fuck her RAW on condition that I didn't shoot inside, as she wasn't on birth control. We didn't have any condoms at hand either.. And I didn't wash up between shots, she licked my cock clean and dry...
I'll leave it to your imagination what happened next. May edit my post later.

Figure like this!

I had an hourglass figure pretty SYT, 165cm, 48kg (her tits were about 2kg each!) on all 4s, naked and waiting to be mated with.....
Her name was Rina.
2 days on the job..
She had only 1 boyfriend prior to that, and always insisted he cum outside on her tummy. They did it RAW, but she had never been creampied, as her boyfriend had always obediently complied.
She lost her virginity at 19, and this was her first time doing this to get money to start up a cake shop....
I thought she had a tummy when she first came. She was wearing a short skirt and a baggy T shirt. She looked like she had a tummy, but it was actually her tits propping up the T shirt. I told the mamasan that she had a tummy, and she insisted I check. Rina lifted her shirt up and I saw her flat tummy. I also saw her tits spilling out her soft white bra...
She was decently pretty, an SYT with a CFM look.
I knew I had a gem with me, so I booked her for 2 hours straight.
Then she stripped off...

I saw one of the perkiest pairs of tits I had laid my eyes on. On a sexy model-like figure. Soon my hands were groping her overtime while my mouth was milking her milkbags.
She was new, and had even run out of condoms when I took her. She was keen to buy it from the convenience store downstairs, but I sweettalked her to delay it and proceeded with foreplay. I knew what would happen once I got this pretty fuckdoll naked and in heat!
She was sweet and innocent, pretty, busty, slim. And she would soon be inseminated!
We washed up, I rubbed her clitoris and stimulated her breasts.
She then gave me a BBBJ. It was a simple one, but I was hyperstimulated fondling her tits and rubbing my hands over her smooth creamy body..
I did a 69 on her, and licked her fresh clean sweet vagina. Her juices flowed non-stop, and I gave her an orgasm licking and sucking her pinkish clitoris.
I was hyperstimulated fondling her firm ripe C cups I soon came into Rina's mouth.
She patiently let me squirt all my drops into her mouth, then spat it onto tissue..
I lay there tired, frustrated as I did not even penetrate her...
But Rina was in heat. She brought her nubile body in front of me and made me cup her tits and suckle her nipples. She wanted more...

Rina was subservient.
She wanted to be mated with, to have her sexual essence extracted by me in exchange for pleasure..
She sucked my cock clean, and wiped it hastily with a wet wipe. Then a simple BBBJ and I was rock hard.
Then she propped herself up in doggy on the bed. She wanted me to fuck her, but did not want me cumming inside...
She parted her labia, and offered herself to me..

I positioned myself, my cock dripping with precum, and inserted it into Rina before thrusting it in deep. She was very wet, but also extremely tight.
Soon, Rina was yelping with every thrust, her vagina giving small rhythmic contractions. I pulled her hands back, fucked her hard in doggy. I also fucked her in doggy, with her hand flipped back around my waist, while I grabbed her tits.
Rina was squealing in orgasm!
I switched he over to missionary, and pumped her hard.
In between, she kept reminding me not to cum inside as she was not on birth control....
She then rode me in cowgirl, vigorously riding me while I squeezed her ripe C+ cups and suckled her light brown nipples.
She was dripping wet, and I was starting to lose control being gripped by her tight vagina and seeing her pretty face pleasuring me, while I milked her mammaries.
If I had mustered the willpower and grabbed the base of my cock, I might have been able to prevent ejaculating inside Rina. Maybe with 50% certainty.
But I didn't want to.
Rina was perfect breeding material. She was a top quality pretty sexy SYT, and she was vulnerable. Nothing separated my cock from her tight wet vagina; my cock was rock hard deep inside her coated with her secretions. Nothing would stop my sperm from flowing deep inside her. I wanted to impregnate her..
I lost my inhibitions and started pumping Rina in cowgirl. She was so high from riding me she didn't even realise I had seeded her.
I emptied out my load inside her, she was so tight! Then Rina started realising she was leaking out my sperm. She panicked and tried to get off. I intercepted her move, and deftly pulled her back down and shafted her vagina back onto my cock, locking her butt down into position. Then, I shifted her to missionary position, she was struggling and fighting back.
I managed to get her back into missionary, and continued gently penetrating her, incubating my sperm deep inside her..
I held her down and my cock was erect again, knowing it had an unfinished duty to fully inseminate Rina.
Rina started sobbing, "You promised...." but I had accomplished my mission...
I pumped every single drop of sperm into her until I was spent. Penetrated her very wet lubricated vagina for the next 10 minutes while slowly ejaculating out my sperm. It's a very stimulating and sexual feeling for me, extending the peak of sexual pleasure and being maximally erect while slowly ejaculating into a sexy girl..
I withdrew, and Rina lay there defeated, my sperm dripping out her vagina..
It was a beautiful Kodak moment - a beautiful SYT - pretty, busty, slim, model-like body, lying there absolutely naked - after completely surrendering conjugal rights to me - pumped full of my seed!

I tipped Rina generously for the privilege of creampieing her.
She was still visibly upset and shell-shocked, and kept scolding "What if I get pregnant?" in the bathroom...

Whenever I get a chance to bed a hot girl like Rina, and the opportunity presents itself, I always aim to inseminate!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-01-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

An sbf buddy introduced me to this local Chinese lady. She was in her 20s. Married but awaiting divorce. Holding a good post. She was a goody kind of lady. Not wild n that kinda stuff. Since she is goin thru the proceedings, that's y she felt that it's abt time to enjoy.

Not sure where my sbf buddy found her though. my buddy had a date with her 1st n banged her in her office. Lol. The next day, it was my turn to have a date with her. Met her at her office as well. Went for dinner. Tcss. After which proceeded to 81 bencoolen.

We had fore play. Normal stuffs. But she insisted on wearing condoms. I licked n played with her pussy till she busy Tahan. Lol. I purposely rub the tip of my dick on her pussy till she can't Tahan. Entered n banged her raw. During the sex, she was still saying, condoms please but she also cannot Tahan. Hahahaha. Cummed on her tits.

She was telling me to wear condoms for the 2nd shot. I didn't give a damn. Hahahaha. Bastard boh?

Continued meeting her for a few times till she said that she has a bf n no longer wants to be a plaything. Respect her for that.

Anyway thanks to my buddy. I lost ur contact n forgotten ur nick. Please inbox me if u know who u r,if u r reading this.

Ps: her office is near bukit timah/botanic gardens.
Old 15-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
For me, i would shoot one or two spurts inside her before withdrawing out. So far, no gals could feel i cum inside them. The i cum the rest onto her body and they thought i didn't cum inside.

My guess is gals will only feel the ejaculation and the vibration/throbbing inside them after a few seconds of ejaculation.. which means a full creampie.
When guys ejaculate, their dick will jerk or throb right? I think women can feel that easily. Unless yours does not or isn't strong?

I can always feel it jerk and throb strongly for the first few squirts, sometimes the last as well. It tells me the men are cumming. As soon as the first squirt comes, the warmth can be felt about after 1-2 seconds. The increased wetness takes even longer to be felt, or sometimes not obvious especially if I was already very wet and very leaky, and we can surely feel liquid leaking out.
Old 15-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
thanks for the insight.... i think some women are addicted to that warm sensation
You are welcome.

I don't know if women can be addicted to that warm sensation or not, but mostly it can be felt. Regarding sex or foreplay, warm is a nicer sensation to feel than cold. Just example, if a man touching me is cold, making me shock or shiver, it is a turn-off.
Old 15-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Filipino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
You are welcome.

I don't know if women can be addicted to that warm sensation or not, but mostly it can be felt. Regarding sex or foreplay, warm is a nicer sensation to feel than cold. Just example, if a man touching me is cold, making me shock or shiver, it is a turn-off.
Thank you for your post.
Old 15-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I want to CIM in my gf, how to?? hahaha
Old 05-02-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Filipinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
You are welcome.

Thank you for your post
Old 07-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Started my conquest 3 years ago into the FL arena.

Below are some of my bastard moments.

Bastard 1 - kc-Ed one of the Ang pai back then, she's still on my wechat, she has a fiancé now and getting married soon in chengdu. Still pretty and gorgeous. Stays along balestier and I was her first customer. Her first time in the line and she was very green, 21 back then. Showered and got onto bed. Bed frame spoilt and it was mattress on the ground. Treated me like a boyfriend with wet bbbj and body licking. Passionate French which I was surprised... Maybe I'm good looking. Action begins with my 0.03 and she's very sensitive. But due to my frequent hj, can't really feel with the condom. And I asked her if I could remove it. She was too high to think but initially refused. I kept pushing and also at the same time removing the condom as well and use my dickhead to rub her clit. Finally she gave in as I pushed in slowly. Feeling is surreal..... Kept pumping for another 15-20mins and she was grabbing me tight. She knew I was going to shoot but her legs still wrapped around me. Bastard me, I blasted into her and she also orgasm sky high. And she said, 好烫啊! Amazing experience and I told her not to accept raw from anyone except me. Treated me like boyfriend for 2 months, paid only twice, brought her to many dinners and places like zoo and sentosa. Almost stayed overnight everyday, raw and creampie. She came back again after a few months for 3 weeks while I was on reservist. Kept asking me to see her. To be continued....
Long story. She also shared that every time after I creampie deep, Singaporean customer like to lick the cb and end up eating my cum. Serious!? No taste meh.

A lot of them also comment her juice is sweet. Zhun boh!
Old 08-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by solar_sky View Post
002 seems damn hard to wear, as in hard to roll down on penis

nowadays stay with 003
Now that I read this, I may agree with you too.

As I wrote earlier in this thread, all 0.02mm ultra-thin condoms are made of polyurethane, not latex. This is a man-made plastic-like material. I am not an expert but I think it is "harder" or "firmer" than latex. Even though thinner, I still prefer latex for feeling "softer".
Old 08-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I keep reading so many exciting stories. I know about YOLO, but u all not scare of karma meh?
Old 11-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Talking about bastard... some bro here knocked up this poor malay fl a few years ago by cumming inside her raw:

Her then bf didn't even screw her raw... She had to go for abortion and was traumatic for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1