The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LtWorf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She had fucked RAW with her boyfriend before, but never let him shoot inside.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..
I was aiming to impregnate her and likely succeeded.

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!
Then she said she's not on birth control! Oooooopppsss...
80% chance she's pregnant..

Girl 3 - pretty, model-like body. Part-time model.
Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Was not going to deny myself the pleasure of conquest and the creampie.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
4 creampies into her, almost certainly impregnated this sexdoll!
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

She had a figure and boobs like the girl above (natural, no sag) and was as pretty!
Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!
Pic of a ladyboy?
Old 14-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She had fucked RAW with her boyfriend before, but never let him shoot inside.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..
I was aiming to impregnate her and likely succeeded.

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!
Then she said she's not on birth control! Oooooopppsss...
80% chance she's pregnant..

Girl 3 - pretty, model-like body. Part-time model.
Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Was not going to deny myself the pleasure of conquest and the creampie.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
4 creampies into her, almost certainly impregnated this sexdoll!
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!
I'm pretty sure I successfully impregnated her!
Girl 2
- 21 year old uni student!

Thoroughly creampied!
You're only seeing what leaked out..
There's 4 times that amount inside her!
- nice, wet, pinkish, tight vagina

Up my points if u want to see the crown jewel, Girl 3!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 23-10-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 14-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Girl 2
- 21 year old
You keep this up, you either contract something or the pimps n runners gang up n beat you up.
Old 14-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
LightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahah i think i am the most bastard lor

Bastard act 1- Got tgt with this sweet girlfriend staying in singapore. a model which mostly people know. ( not from sg) i guess some of the bros might have know who is it. I banged her and took a video. Sent it to my friends who are in a whatsapp group which consist ard 8 ppl. Cause sharing is caring ma. eventually she found out LOL but i managed to juked her in not doing anything to it hahaha

Bastard act 2- I formally worked in a club and whereby i have many females friends. Those who i wanna bang them i will invite them down and have a drink with me. There is this onces i brought a girl back to my place and she was dead drunk. big sweet boobs. i banged her and she is still in that kind of unconscious. But what happen after was she puked on my bed and this led me to anger LOL. i put on her clothes and put her on the cab took her ic out and see the address. throw her downstairs of her house and i go home

bastard act 3- Made my best friend's wife really drunk and have a few of my friends to gangbang her.
Old 14-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaymorez View Post

bastard act 3- Made my best friend's wife really drunk and have a few of my friends to gangbang her.
your best friend did something bad to you?
if not, then youre really a DAMM BASTARD...
Old 14-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Girl 2
- 21 year old uni student!

Thoroughly creampied!
You're only seeing what leaked out..
There's 4 times that amount inside her!
- nice, wet, pinkish, tight vagina

This picture looks familiar leh... got one story that was asked to be removed. About this guy rape this uni girl at her hostel... you the one ah?
Old 16-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Few years back, banged a PRC student studying in SG. Apparently she just broke off with her BF back in her hometown because she needs to come over to SG to study. So managed to went out with her a few times, one thing lead to another,I banged her. the first time was memorable as I do not have a condom. She said asked me back, no condom cannot bang? So fast hand fast leg bang her raw. So this continue for a few months, and the sex was superb.

I treated her as a FB, she treated me as a BF. I got scared out when she talked about bringing me back to see her parents. For the sake of banging her and I know she heading back soon, I just agreed with her. The day she went back to hometown, I just change my contact details and never contact her anymore.

Bastard enuf?

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 17-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Thai university girls are the best!
They tend to be pretty with great figures..
The naive and innocent ones are very tight and will grimace once I deepthrust them, but generally allow you to continue.
I've had a few though who continued crying after deepthrusting. Most, I've just continued ramming.
I've even made some girls bleed!
If they're more experienced, they'll give great blowjobs.
They generally try their best to satisfy...
And quite a lot of them can be convinced to go RAW!

Girl 3 gave me a fantastic BBBJ, in spite of knowing that I would fuck her RAW after that and creampie her..

There was a 21 year old slim pretty C cupper I had about a year back. I had forced her down for RAW for Round 1. She was a fighter and I finally managed to overpower her and penetrate her on the 4th attempt. Then I exploded into her and continued ejaculating for 20 seconds while holding her down. She was struggling and trying to push me off, but I succeeded in inseminating her..
She was screaming and thrashing about as I forcibly pumped my seed into her.
The beautiful part was while we were struggling, I stimulated her tits. Suckled and fondled her till she was wet. She knew she was trapped and had nowhere to run, so she was mine for the taking..
So, she kept trying to deepthroat me whenever I stopped my rape attempts on her. Fantastic BBBJ technique, she was trying to force me to cum so that I wouldn't have the opportunity to fuck her RAW and creampie her.
Deepthroat to the hilt, licking and superb suction.

Except, paradoxically I got more stimulated, and managed to have enough willpower to prevent myself from cumming in her mouth.
I made her BBBJ me while I was standing and she was sitting at the side of the bed, holding her head to mouthfuck her, and grabbing her tits...
When I knew I was about to cum, I pulled out my cock from her mouth, pushed her into bed and into position, spread her legs, and after struggling with her for about 2 minutes, held her hands and legs down and finally penetrated her in missionary.
Blissful feeling inserting my rock hard cock into her very wet and tight slit..
She was feisty and kept trying to push me off, she kept fighting all the way to the end. But her fate was sealed once I managed to penetrate her, I pushed my cock in all the way and delivered my sperm payload deep into her. She only stopped fighting when my cock squirted it's last precious few drops of sperm into her, and she started crying as I locked my cock in position, lying on top of and inside her and incubating my sperm..

She was exhausted from the futile attempts to stop me in Round 1 and surrendered herself in Round 2. I showed my appreciation by fucking her in multiple positions, then cumming into her bareback again and creampieing her. She was very wet and responsive for Round 2, and I gave her multiple orgasms.
We frenched, and she even grabbed my butt in missionary to control the tempo and depth of penetration.
I guess once I broke down her resistance and her psychological barrier for RAW, I unleashed the sex machine in her..

I took this fuckdoll for another round a few days later. Used her body to pleasure myself and came in her mouth after deepthroat twice! Forced her to swallow some too! Needless to say, massacred her vagina in multiple positions!
From the blackbook:
2nd time 4 days later
- grabbed and fondled, suckled her nice firm C cups
- nice BBBJ, then had her in cowgirl and missionary with deepthrusting
- a nice titfuck too
- came in her mouth
- nice long wet deepthroat BBBJ for the 2nd round, stood up and let her deepthroat me
- some missionary, finished off with a BBBJ and came in her mouth again

From the black book..
21 year old BKK girl with natural C cups:
Raped her RAW and creampied her twice - wet and tight vagina!
My RAW FR:
Kim -21/Thai (April 2014)
- from BKK, works for a Japanese import-export company
- pretty petite 5'2"girl, 45kg
- long silky black hair to middle of her back
- pretty, bright eyes, tanned smooth skin
- shapely hourglass figure
- natural soft firm C cups with light brown nipples, fondled and suckled her tits thoroughly
- had a nice wash from her in the shower
- great wet BBBJ too
- had her deepthroat me to the hilt
- tried forcing her down for RAW multiple times, overpowered her and penetrated her on the 4th attempt
- she was submissive and deepthroat BBBJ in between my penetration attempts (probably trying to get me to cum, but I held back and succeeded in raping her)
- naturally wet, tight
- withdrew multiple times as almost came
- frenchkissed her and sucked her tits in between
- finally penetrated her, deepthrusted her and shocked her by cumming inside her in missionary
- she tried to push me off but was defenceless, I pushed my cock deeper, forced it in deep inside her, and came for about 20 seconds and emptied out in her, spilling cum on the bed
- needed to creampie her for maximal satisfaction!
- 2nd round, superb BBBJ with deepthroat
- stood up while she deepthroated me at the bedside
- stimulated her breasts and she surrendered herself willingly to me
- had her RAW in missionary, deepthrusting, doggy, sideways deepthrusting
- made her cum a few times and creampied her a second time while deepthrusting in missionary

One of the prettiest FLs I've had.
Pretty, beautiful large eyes, slim and sexy with natural C cups.
Raped her RAW and creampied her twice!

1st time in the trade.
Sexy figure, very pretty and high quality milkbags..
When she stripped off, I knew I had to annex her RAW!
Was exhausting overpowering this petite fuckdoll, but succeeded in raping and seeding her!

She never came back, high likelihood I impregnated her!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 17-10-2015 at 05:16 PM.
Old 17-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
GanNinLaobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the most bastard one are those who GantheirLaobu
Old 17-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Bedded at least three of wife's acquitances. My wife till today didn't about them. That was quite a number of years ago, she has also lost contact with them. I guess that will remain my little secret. Am i a bastard.
Old 17-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster (P)

These girls are in the flesh trade for money.
It's not like they were forced.
Mostly for materialistic reasons.
So I give the pretty and sexy ones their dues....
After all, we are buying the rights for sex for that session... If I want it RAW, she should accede to it..
I'm able to sweettalk most of my RAW conquests, especially those in their early 20s.
My preferred girls are those inexperienced SYTs - 18-23 years, slim, pretty, B+ cups natural or larger (though I prefer C). The hottest of the lot!
And once my cock is inside them, nothing is to stop me from inseminating them.
The feeling is heavenly when I open the floodgates and start pumping my sperm into an attractive SYT! Pump her hard until I lose control, then squirt every drop into the naive sexy girl!
I've RAW + creampied Thai, PRC, Caucasian, Viet girls.
At least 11 got pregnant.
A 20 year old Russian
3 PRC girls - one 18 year old, two 22 year olds
>=7 Thai girls - from 19 years to 28 years..

Question: How many brothers here have actually impregnated two 19 year old Thai identical twins in the same session? Hehe..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 26-10-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Old 23-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
LightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
your best friend did something bad to you?
If not, then youre really a damm bastard...
lol no. Cause she drunk ma then with us. Super stimulating leh when the feeling a girl drunk keep stick close to you haha
Old 23-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaymorez View Post
lol no. Cause she drunk ma then with us. Super stimulating leh when the feeling a girl drunk keep stick close to you haha
speechless.. just hope your best friend doesnt knows about this.. else i wont imagine what will happen to you..
Old 28-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I remembered going for an exchange programme once a few years ago. I went to france a m attended their high school for a two week school programme. Got to know one of the student mentors who was showing us around. Her name was Kaitlyn. She was 18 back then, quite tall, slim with nice boobs. Remembered on the 2nd last day she went drinkinh and was super drunk. I brought her back to her hostel as she could barely stand. Then i felt super horny looking at her. I thought of fondling her parts but since last it was the last night, i wanted something special. I had raw sex with her and came inside her pussy. She barely resisted as she was heavily drunk. Went back sg the next day. Several weeks later got a text from her say she pregnant don't know what to do. I never responded ever since...
Old 28-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I remembered going for an exchange programme once a few years ago. I went to france a m attended their high school for a two week school programme. Got to know one of the student mentors who was showing us around. Her name was Kaitlyn. She was 18 back then, quite tall, slim with nice boobs. Remembered on the 2nd last day she went drinkinh and was super drunk. I brought her back to her hostel as she could barely stand. Then i felt super horny looking at her. I thought of fondling her parts but since last it was the last night, i wanted something special. I had raw sex with her and came inside her pussy. She barely resisted as she was heavily drunk. Went back sg the next day. Several weeks later got a text from her say she pregnant don't know what to do. I never responded ever since...
What the fuck brother! That is fucking bastard! Hahaha, she don't even know who the father is man. Why did she even bother to text you that she is pregnant? She suspected you? Wa if me, I sure onz her. French kid leh

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1