The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Another camper report. Excellent build up Bro Thor, can't wait for your next juicy update

Thanks & Cheers
Old 17-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Contd..

With my shirt open I press my bare chest against her breast... I hear 'Aliyahhh, Aliyahhh as her nipples brush up and down against my chest (fortunately I started my exercise to stay a little muscular chest one! )

I crook my middle finger into her cunt, and start rubbing her hard clit.. She leans forward, licks my ear in wet circles and says:

M: aiya Mike San puresu softly can.. I am very delicate and not sleep with a man for over 6 months..

I wasn't sure how a hot tai tai like her didn't have rich old (and young) dick trying to bonk her, but I accepted.

I slowed my pussy rubbing and stood back, took her by the hand to the bed. She stepped out of her panties and walked over obediently in only her boots. She sat down on the edge of the bed. I kneeled down in front of her knees and parted her legs, glossy bushy black pussy hair matched her good girl trying to be bad boots.

Me: I will be gentle Suzuki-San
Her: maybe I shower first Micahel-San.

I thought about it. Normally not my thing to go down on a chick no matter how hot wen furs meeting -- and then usually prefer a shower one. But that puss in boots look so dam haut at that moment, I say I want the full experience.

Me: you shower later Yukon-San... After this

I lean forward and spreading a legs wider take a long slick of that slick Japanese pussy. I think I asked her some question of what is 'pussy' in Japanese, but I was intoxicated.... No smell, perfect shape for my tongue and the silent hotel room only filled with her moans and her thick bush rustling against my tongue. I stood up, placed my hand between her tits and laid her back on the bed.. Then went back to work... Finger rubbing her hard clit and she got wet and turned on at the slightest touch - damn responsive chick.

Fingering faster... Cock tenting in my pants but I decide to finish her in round one... She begins moaning loudly, legs close either side of my head as I finger her and lick this Jap makan hungrily... Sweat and pussy juice on my mouth and nose as I pulled face back and rubbed her clit.. With her help...

Moaning, louder... Body goes stiff then suddenly thighs clasp around my hand.... Feel her shudder and gasp deep... Her hand reaching g for me. Pulling me up to the bed.... Yet my finger on her clit suddenly very wet as she squirts, once.. Twice.. Three times... Sighing and moaning various Japanese vulgarities or pleasantries depending on ur perspective

I crawled up to the bed and begin to spoon (cuddle,) her sweaty petite body... Holding her tight... Fondling her tits from the back as we lay together.. Hearing a slight purr. Thinking my Japanese teacher might really need to shower after that ... I being the gentleman, slipped away for a second to help her off with her boots.. Noticing a lot of glistening along those creamy white tai tai thighs..

Contd...
Old 17-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Nice story bro, looking forward to your update
Old 17-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here... ^^
Old 17-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Contd...

After pulling off her boots, I moved back up to the bed to cuddle this chick 20 years Older to me. I had my shirt off and she turned to face me.. Fingers running over my chest, my own hand taking palmfuls of her perky snow white tits. But in my haste to get my hungry tongue into her Jap pussy, I still had my pants on.

Her: why didnt you remove your pants? Are you shy Michael-san?

Me: oh, umm, i was just being a gentleman, um, i can remove if you like,

Her: (laughing .. Perfectly formed sparkling white teeth apparent to me).. You are too cute..

Me: ok, ok you convinced me.. (I unbuckled my belt and slipped off my pants boxers, and socks, for good measure. My raging hard lil bro sat up straight. She smiled looked at it curiously as her eyes widened

Her: you are so smooth, i mean so little hair .... (As she began running her fingers along the cock base)

I had got a almost full boyzillian for an ex .. Lets just say her dick sucking enthusiasm went thru the roof after that

But for Mrs Suzuki: oh i just like to keep it like that.. You like?
Her: it is nice.. (Eyes in contact with mine, smiling)

We made some short pillow tlak .. She was still officially married but husband and her had been living separate. He was back in Japan evidently with a younger Singaporean girlfriend. She said her and John were friends but that they hadn't gone past cheeky hugs and kisses since he was in midst of a divorce. (Sad lah!)

She gave me more juicy details about how she was a respected teacher, worked in japan for 2 years as a school principal and had loved the people she met in sgp over the past 20 odd years. Before things got too personal and she talked about mutual friends, I changed the subject..

M: umm, how about we have a shower?

She smiled, and very willing slinked off the bed and walked over to start the water. I noticed her ass for the first time, full and womanly but smooth and snow white, firmly moving from side to side and no celulite. My lil bro jumped at the mere thought of spreading those cheeks...

I waited about a minute, checked phone and placed on silent before sliding off bed and walking over to the bathroom. She was already in the shower stall, back to me and the door. But not locked so i took as an invite.. Walked into the shower stall, both of us cozy, me firmly against her, my dick nuzzled into her ass crack as my hands reached around to fondle her soapy, slick tits. Dam shiok feeling my dick against her ass, bodies pressed to each other... He reached back and began to stroke my straight cock.. A bit tight for space inside shower stall though. So i turned her around.. I leaned forward and took a nipple into my mouth... Feeling shower spraying down on me as I gobbled and sucked the full areolas, hearing her moan like a whimpering little girl as she stroked my cock under the shower...echoing thru the bathroom. I let her boob out of my mouth and gently pushed down on her shoulders. She got the message and immediately took my cock shaft into my mouth. Her eyes closed tight because of both the shower and bc she seemed to really love the taste of cock.. Sucking slowly but dam so deeply... And cupping my balls too.

For my part i started moving deeper, and deeper... Till i felt my dick in th back of her throat... Stroking her dark hair gently as I fucked her petite Milfy mouth..

Contd....
Old 18-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Contd...

With the shower still strongly spraying, i did the good sgp boy thing to conserve water and shut off the spray. In shower, pulled my rock hard meat stick out of her mouth and began painting her pretty face with my dick tip in the shower stall. She was really into it, face moving from side to side as my cock slapped her lightly, rubbing my precummy tip over her nose and pretty lips. Looking at this hot Milf, on her knees, gorgeous body glistening with water and my dirty long snake resting on her face and painting it.. Playfully painting circles around her lips but didnt fuck her mouth again till she lifted her head to grab my dangling pole and hungrily begin sucking again. Moaning and sucking loudly on her knees... Slurping and popping my cock out between taking breaks to tongue both my balls

Her nipples were hard from the cold as warm shower was off.. But she was so into this hot bareback blowjob with some guy she jus meet. Damn slutty Mrs Suzuki, but who am I to judge !

Only judgement from me was this was a perfect 10 blowjob...cock rock hard and about to jizz all over her.. Maybe warm up those stiff nipples with my warm soldier spray. Looking down seeing her bushy milf pussy dripping from the shower like a beard.. Dam hot..

More focus cocksucking by Mrs Suzuki... And by now unable to contain... I tell her i'm about to cum and she slips my cock out kf her mouth with some pull back from me as i wanted to cum on her tits in the shower. Hot thick jizz sprayed fast n furious on her chest... I dragged cum onto her tits wjth my dick and she also twiddled her nipple with my cock tip..

Damn hot sight as i turned the shower on again... I raised Mrs Suzuki up to her feet and kissed her hard, tasting my own johnson on her tongue as the shower washed off the cum. While normally would need some recover time after blowing my load with 3 hours anticipation time - this time cock was still little bit erect and still as horny as before cumming on her titties.

I turned her toward the spray and got some shower gel onto my hand and started washing her body..shoulder, back, lathering up her tits from the back, then down to her privates... Stopping to wash her pussy... Camping there... Rubbing between her legs and finding her secret g zone.. She was trying to keep my hand away but stopped resisting and just moaned loudly

Hand still massaging her cunt i lowered to my knees this time. Soft kiss on her right ass cheek, then on the lef.. Then slowly kissing along her ass crack.. Some shower gel on hand .. Parted her cheeks and began soaping her asshole... Finger massaging her cute little brownish pink star...wash off with shower... Then tongue snake in... Have a dirty taste as it burrowed into her asshole... Now she moaning loudly again as my hand and hers are together massaging her hard clit. Tongue meanwhile tasting Japanese Milf ass for the first time.

Contd...
Old 18-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wao! A Japanese milf?! Straight set up camp!
Old 18-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep going bro!
Old 18-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff. Keep them flowing!
Old 18-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

contd...

She helped out, keeping my hands free by reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for me. Full, womanly, but firm Jap MILF ass spread as I licked the entire length of her anus up and down. (Thinking, wow, this woman is wild!). That allowed me the chance to reach around and continue rubbing and stroking her bushy vagina... Wasn't sure if she was wet at this point, but as my tongue began to swirl and bury deeper into her asshole, I could her her moans becoming higher pitched and longer in length. Nice echo in the shower stall as the scene was fast licking and pussy stroking.

It was now about 10 minutes since I had blown my load on her pert tits, but already could feel my johnson recovering and swelling for more. Cock was standing as I licked.. face then burying under her cunt to suck at her wet taint area. A little difficult as water streaming from above into my face, so had to keep my eyes closed.. but still dam hot!

With johnson now hard, and MILF now horny again, decided it was time to go for round two. I reach for a towel and shut off the shower. Turned her around and wrapped the towel around her, but also pressed lips to hers, tongues immediately jamming into each others mouth. She was clearly very turned on tasting her Jap ass and pussy on my tongue.. and I had one arm around her. Other hand was down below, rubbing her bushy pussy and clit.

I break the kiss and we walk out of the shower together. Immediately in the room, we begin kissing hard again, lots of slapping tongue action, and her nipples go rock hard from the cold exposure. I notice the business table across the room in front of the mirror and walk over with her, hand in hand. It's the first time I see our naked bodies together. She smiles, shyly. I realise my six pack from college days now becoming 1-pack .. have to do more sit-ups tomorrow I think! Her skin tone is snow white with a hint of a tan, typically Japanese. Hips a little wider, but slim for a 40+ mother of 2 and stomach surprisingly flat and smooth.

I walk her to the table, our eyes meeting in the mirror. I bend her over the table, her tits flat against the surface. I walk away, knowing I have a trojan in my pocket. I reach for the condom and I hear her say:

Her: Michael-san, we don't fuck tonight ok? It is the first time we meet and I do not usually do this.
Me: (not wanting to reveal this is NOT our first meeting, but our first meeting in like 15 years): Ok darling, whatever you say. But you are one hot MILF!
Her: What is MILF-uru? (in her cute accent)
Me: I'll tell you later.

I walk back, standing behind her as I reach down, feeling her hairy, wet pussy.. stroking it for about 5 seconds. She is still bent over the table, and my own johnson is rock hard. I begin to unwrap the condom, my cock resting on top of her ass crack.

Her: Michael-san, we cannot fuck tonight, ok?
Me: Of course, Suzuki-san.

I wrap my dick with the condom... I begin to stroke her cunt from behind again, the other hand reaching around to slip one, then two fingers into her mouth. She begins sucking, hard... and my other hand feels a lot of wetness between her legs. I know she wants to fuck.. and with my fingers in her mouth, she won't have any doubts to express.

I first try to part her ass, dick tip probing into her tight little hole. She sits up with a start, turns around

Her: No, Michael-san, not there.
Me: Has anyone every fucked you there, Yuko-san
Her: No, please not there..

I felt her objections were serious and hey, I wanted to fuck her pussy anyways .. I had to bend my knees slightly and fuck her Jap pussy from behind. It was a bit uncomfortable, but hot.. watching her bite her lower lip in the mirror as my dick entered her wet MILF snatch-hole for the first time.

First my helmet was all I could fit because of the lower angle.. but then I bent a little lower, and fuck her all the way, dick going deeper into her, in.. and out..in and out.. a little faster. Holding her ass for support which she was flexing very hard and moaning in short burst.. "unh, unh, unh" ...

I reached forward, took a small fistful of her hair and gently pulled her back as I thrusted. A bit of a balancing act with bended knee, holding her buttocks with one hand and the other pulling her hair back.. but she moaned louder and longer in response.. more like an "unhhhhh, unhhhhh, unhhhhhh"

About about 2 minutes of pumping from behind, decided to get into a more comfortable fuck position. I pulled out my meat from her pussy, gently lifted her up and walked her over to the bed. I slid onto my back and invited her to ride my dick. She clambered up on top, and reached for my erect pillar and slowly eased on top of it. I like this position because the woman can ride on top on finger herself. Guy can relax a little and play with her titties.. which I did quite happily

She rode my fuck stick now moaning loudly, and loudly uttering all types of dirty words in Japanese that I hadn't heard before (lessons continue! ) .. she rode faster and faster... and she rubbed her clit too... faster and faster and then... whooo.. climax, and she collapsed forward, ontop of me, in a sweaty heap. I casually slipped my dick out of her cunt...

She was panting heavily, resting against my body.. but then.. she being considerate... turned around... pulled the condom off and began sluttily liccking and rapidly stroking my cock. wanting me to cum.. her freshly fucked MILF vagina in my face as we were in a sort of 69 position. My johnson exploded and i could feel her tongue still licking at my cock tip as cum spurted out, some into her mouth, some onto me and the bed. She rubbed the cummy cock all over her pretty face (no invitation from me!)... then turned around and once again collapsed next to me.... arm across my chest as we both lay on the bed.... contd..
Old 18-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

contd...

We lay like that for about 5 minutes.. she reached over.. hands running over my chest, fingers over my face.. dreamy look, just smiling.

I felt damn satisfied. And all the more knowing this was my teacher from years ago. I looked at my watch and realized it was already 2:30am.. I had morning soccer game the next day so didn't want to arrive late and tell my teammates the reason

I kissed her lips and asked for her number.

Her: It is 8______Will I see you again? Or do you have another girlfriend? (half joking)
Me: (Reaching for my trousers for my phone and writing it into my phone)Of course, Suzuki-san, i will see you again.

She lay on the bed as I got up to get dressed. I walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a hotel robe for her. She smiled, and got up a little reluctantly, and put it on.

I was fully dressed.. and with her in her robe. We kissed again, a long, soft kiss with plenty of tongue

Her: (As our kiss parted): I will sleep well tonight. Sweet dreams Michael-san
Me: You too. Oh, and a MILF stands for mother I like to fuck, or mother i'd like to fuck or mother I like fucking. You are all of the above.

She laughted as I walked out of the hotel room door on that note. I wished her good night and headed for the lobby. Big smile on my face all the way home in my cab. Arrigatou gozaimasu Mrs. Suzuki!

The End...
Old 18-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Bros, feedback and comments welcome on this story.

I did meet with her a few times after that, and am still in contact.

Will be sharing more stories soon about these and other adventures. Also have a few pieces that I've edited for other authors.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good story bro TS, thanks for sharing! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Good share and adrenalin pumping story Bro Thor1981.

Just rewarded you with my 10 humble points for sharing; I forgot to leave my nick when I upz your points

Thanks & Cheers
Old 18-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Ts,

Well written..upz u liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1