The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Human are equal leh. 5555 The wife also can say:

Wife: "Fuck you! How many years you play outside and fuck so many girls? I keep quiet only and hope you change and you think i don't know? Yes, i fuck him so what? I only fuck 1 guy not like you fuck so many girls and every day come home i see hairs or lipstick or perfume smell on your shirt."

Wife: "When xiaoming and xiaoling sick fever time, where are you? Go outside fuck then come back and just look see and sleep. So what if you give money and take care family expenses? I cook for you and wash your stained clothes with girl scent and take care the kids you know? You think i enjoy sex with you? I try my best to please your need also. Then what i get?"

I also seen some guy he divorce his wife like a "man" then jialat part is, even she outside having affair? The children custody care still go to the wife and he got to sell away his property so the wife can take her share. Then pay children maintenance. Kids also now don't stay with dad and only get to meet once in a while.

Being "man" enough, he loses many things in his life cuz like i said laws or lawyer won't fight 101% for you unless you highly paid them. The more you drag the court case the more fees need to pay maybe.

Best is mutual understanding and agreement firm. Cuz he got his lawyer, she got her lawyer. Some zekark lawyer will tell him/her to submit like this/that end up dingdong the case then again they earn more money out of clients pocket. Must understand a lawyer can't just handle 1 case only else he how to make money? 555 Some case worth more of his time and effort leh especially big clients then also cases whereby lawyer can earn reputation.
Man n woman r made differently. The sperm goes after egg nt the other way around. We r made to need a release but not women.

Classic case with close similarity is Cecilia Cheung n nicholas the. Happily separated. Happy kids
Old 23-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I have never thought of this

Divorce is structured to be very terrible for men so that we won’t wantonly sow our seeds around. This was important cos back then most women relied on men to be the breadwinner.

Nowadays even though the women have earnkng capability & are higher/equally educated; the law has yet to catch up. Honestly which politician would go for a change with the potential of losing 50% votes?

With Women’s Charter & the innate bias of society, men get the short end of the stick. The women can choose alimony, custody is usually awarded to women because they are viewed as caregivers by the society in general. So very often men have to pay both alimony + child maintenance.

As a man your societal value is determined by your power+wealth+looks. If already middle aged with a tummy and still lose half your wealth, you’re almost certainly damned by most of the women in society.

Thats why the husband has cause for concern. If its me in the situation, I will hold on to the marriage. At least its not the worst type of situation I’ve heard before. Being strong is not about the ego, its whether you can shoulder adversity and survive it. The strongest people come out of adversity with a smile, thats why Nelson Mandela is so venerated by the masses. Best of luck to your friend TS!
Old 23-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Divorce is structured to be very terrible for men so that we won’t wantonly sow our seeds around. This was important cos back then most women relied on men to be the breadwinner.

Nowadays even though the women have earnkng capability & are higher/equally educated; the law has yet to catch up. Honestly which politician would go for a change with the potential of losing 50% votes?

With Women’s Charter & the innate bias of society, men get the short end of the stick. The women can choose alimony, custody is usually awarded to women because they are viewed as caregivers by the society in general. So very often men have to pay both alimony + child maintenance.

As a man your societal value is determined by your power+wealth+looks. If already middle aged with a tummy and still lose half your wealth, you’re almost certainly damned by most of the women in society.

Thats why the husband has cause for concern. If its me in the situation, I will hold on to the marriage. At least its not the worst type of situation I’ve heard before. Being strong is not about the ego, its whether you can shoulder adversity and survive it. The strongest people come out of adversity with a smile, thats why Nelson Mandela is so venerated by the masses. Best of luck to your friend TS!
Why live like that man. Less money but keep our heads high. This is no different FM ur missus fuckin a stranger next door and screaming while u cover ur ears with a pillow. We live poorer so be it. But live w dignity
Old 23-02-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

The guy is no saint, hes also fucking around. Frankly I don’t think hes gonna mope in a blanket while his wife is fucking around. There are many open marriages in society.

Also marriage is not all about love; there are other benefits of a union in marriage ie wealth retention/ political union. It can jolly well be a situation of you fuck yours I fuck mine but still enjoy & be responsible to our kids.

In an ugly divorce the saddest thing that can happen is the man paying maintenance for his kids over 2 decades and they grow up hating him. Can end up poorer & alone.

Dignity is worth nothing when you have nothing to eat ,have to go to jail for not making alimony/ maintenance payments.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
The guy is no saint, hes also fucking around. Frankly I don’t think hes gonna mope in a blanket while his wife is fucking around. There are many open marriages in society.

Also marriage is not all about love; there are other benefits of a union in marriage ie wealth retention/ political union. It can jolly well be a situation of you fuck yours I fuck mine but still enjoy & be responsible to our kids.

In an ugly divorce the saddest thing that can happen is the man paying maintenance for his kids over 2 decades and they grow up hating him. Can end up poorer & alone.

Dignity is worth nothing when you have nothing to eat ,have to go to jail for not making alimony/ maintenance payments.
If poor until nothin to eat I have nothin to say. Then can understand why the woman stray cos the man is useless and hopeless.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cannot think one, must cfm. Thats why people always say 抓奸在床........
He should try think how to save the marriage if family and love still exist.
according to the hubby going into the hotel room with another man is deem as 抓奸在床.....unless the wife have proof that it was otherwise.....

I think he love his wife, coz he said: otherwise he won't be so vexed.....and the kids too.....so messy
Old 25-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Man n woman r made differently. The sperm goes after egg nt the other way around. We r made to need a release but not women.

Classic case with close similarity is Cecilia Cheung n nicholas the. Happily separated. Happy kids
Assuming you are right about the release part....then suppose you have a healthy sex live with your wife.....then do you still cheong?
Old 25-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

A wise man shared with me this piece of advice : if its not your monkey, don't put it on your shoulder. You'll end up with a scratched face.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
according to the hubby going into the hotel room with another man is deem as 抓奸在床.....unless the wife have proof that it was otherwise.....
remember what miser king peter lim's wife say when kena catch going room with another man?
she say : he gentleman, want to massage me as he know i have bad back.
so y cannot go hotel 8+1 to massage bad back oso?

go hotel=f?
so go hospital= u sick, cannot see friend meh?
go temple=good man, cannot ask for forgive for doing bad things meh?

this man v stupid to say go hotel is prove
Old 18-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is hard one to answer. Why we think that women are different than men? She also must have outside sex.

You can make this work to your benefit. Accept the reality that she likes to fuck other men, but also that you like to fuck other women. So make a deal with her. She can go with other men, but she must charge for the fuck since men do pay. She then gives you the money that she receives and you can use that money to pay for your pleasure.

Win-Win!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1