The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Heat rash maybe?
Dont think so... it comes even when im in aircon room.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gedeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD

How long after exposure should one take a comprehensive STD test for it to be effective?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the chances of getting std from capped bj n fj...n if after that use hands remove cd to continue hj.. will there be higher risk of transmissions?
Old 07-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
What are the chances of getting std from capped bj n fj...n if after that use hands remove cd to continue hj.. will there be higher risk of transmissions?
Hard to say but if the above act transfers body fluids then the risk does increase somewhat.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Is getting STD a reportable infection? Does this mean that any doctor friend of yours can see that you’ve had STD?
Old 07-03-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Is getting STD a reportable infection? Does this mean that any doctor friend of yours can see that you’ve had STD?
In Singapore some a reportable, i.e. chlamydia, gono, HIV, Syph.... and the authorities will follow up on treatment. Minor infections as ureaplasma, trich,mycoplasma, etc. are not reportable.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Aside from DSC, are there any other clinics that perform a full STD check up?
Old 10-03-2019, 08:14 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

most of these clinics does that....but you will need to inform them specifically what to include in the test though..

https://www.dtapclinic.com/std/std-screening/

http://www.tanjongpagarclinic.com/std-testing

http://www.kensingtonfamilyclinic.co...iv/std-testing

http://telokblangahclinic.com/stdtesting

https://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/

there should be more... just google

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Aside from DSC, are there any other clinics that perform a full STD check up?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How soon after potential exposure can I be tested for STDs? I was given a bbbj and protected vaginal sex by a sex worker 2 weeks back. Since Monday I have been down with a flu, cough and sore throat. A little worried that I might have caught something from the previous encounter and want to get myself tested in the earliest possible window.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:23 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you can find the window period here
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerOne View Post
How soon after potential exposure can I be tested for STDs? I was given a bbbj and protected vaginal sex by a sex worker 2 weeks back. Since Monday I have been down with a flu, cough and sore throat. A little worried that I might have caught something from the previous encounter and want to get myself tested in the earliest possible window.

Old 21-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Are there any clinics which can allow you to register without showing IC? Of course, you will still provide your name, IC, address etc. But just that they do not need to see your IC to verify it
Old 21-05-2019, 02:27 PM

from what i know.. you will definitely need something which can identify you... either your I/C, driving license or WP/EP card.... however i could be wrong ... i have been out of sg for a while now to know for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Are there any clinics which can allow you to register without showing IC? Of course, you will still provide your name, IC, address etc. But just that they do not need to see your IC to verify it

Old 21-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

More than 10 years ago, I managed to register at one clinic without showing IC. I used to go there take blood test. But now the doctor old liao, not good at taking blood. Quite painful the way he poke the needle in compared to nurses who do it regularly

So looking for other clinic to do blood test

These days with data leak, everything and anything can be online overnight. I have some previous cybersecurity background and can make intelligent guess that these GPs clinics electronic records are not vulnerable

Even if you didn't test positive for anything, if your wife sees your records, she will wonder why u going for STD blood test every year / 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
from what i know.. you will definitely need something which can identify you... either your I/C, driving license or WP/EP card.... however i could be wrong ... i have been out of sg for a while now to know for sure...
Old 21-05-2019, 04:20 PM

your best option will be the anonymous testing at various clinics.... but they dont cover all stds.. AFA provides anonymous HIV and syphilis testing... not sure if they do that anymore.. you might wanna check out afa.org.sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
More than 10 years ago, I managed to register at one clinic without showing IC. I used to go there take blood test. But now the doctor old liao, not good at taking blood. Quite painful the way he poke the needle in compared to nurses who do it regularly

So looking for other clinic to do blood test

These days with data leak, everything and anything can be online overnight. I have some previous cybersecurity background and can make intelligent guess that these GPs clinics electronic records are not vulnerable

Even if you didn't test positive for anything, if your wife sees your records, she will wonder why u going for STD blood test every year / 6 months

Old 21-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Yes, aware of that. But as you said, only can do anonymous for 2 STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
your best option will be the anonymous testing at various clinics.... but they dont cover all stds.. AFA provides anonymous HIV and syphilis testing... not sure if they do that anymore.. you might wanna check out afa.org.sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1