The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Screwing maids

ang moh anyhow spend money. Beat up girls. Bangali all got mental problem.
Old 15-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

i fish more fiina than indo cos easy to communicate. But nowaday indo maid working in singapore can write and speak english well. so when chating no longer having any problem.

I knew a indo late 30 maid slightly plump staying in bukit timah. horny also, keep on asking me to meet her and hinted me she want to give me a good bbbj hiding in one of her hdb block. I didn proceed and delay a quite a while until she gave up on me. cos i am simply dont like her. But she never give up keep on sending her sexy photo like neh neh tits, clit close up ...like wanted to seduce me....scare !

Another of her indo friends even shiok, a small built but very sweet, always call me at night and moan over the phone to get me hard...and tell me her sex story. Met her once at kopitiam. but i didn proceed to fuck cos her menses was arrived that day. Will plan another 1-2 week.

Aiya, irregardless any citizen, indo, fina, vietnam, thai or so called OFW (oversea foreign workers) sure have the needs one la...
Old 15-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
today meet another new fish, 1st date already hint to go hotel
Today chat with the 2nd fish i get from field work, she said she want to follow me, want to sleep with me.
Bro Freedom non stop action liao, remind me of mine good old days

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro,
Aiya, irregardless any citizen, indo, fina, vietnam, thai or so called OFW (oversea foreign workers) sure have the needs one la...
Right Bro, everyone have needs..it is just how well they hide and control it, but once you let her defense down..she will be all over you

Once, I know a Pinay MILF. sms her on phone and mms picture a few day later. She say I made her horny and cannot wait until her off day which was 3 weeks later. Ask me to meet at her working house in the late morning and can bonk her. She say both her Sir and Madam are working, only a baby boy at home. So I take a risk and went there...

Mission Impossible...deng deng deng ( Self humming...)There I was up the lift and reach the flat, but just staying at the staircase and I sms her. Click! Clark!, she open the door and I take a look around to make sure there are no neighbour watching, then I slided in as quick as possible and she closed the door. Sure enough, nobody at home, she had let the baby boy in the bathroom and put him in a pool of water where he will play happily and quietly.

Action time... I will skip this part and leave it to the brothers imagination. Hint - french, BJ, hugging, fingering and bonking with cap. Once done, I dress up and we agreed to meet on her off day again. She open the door ajar, as usual I take a look outside to make sure it is safe and dash straight to the stairs.

Misson accomplish

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 15-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=starbuck;8372802]Once, I know a Pinay MILF. sms her on phone and mms picture a few day later. Once done, I dress up and we agreed to meet on her off day again. She open the door ajar, as usual I take a look outside to make sure it is safe and dash straight to the stairs.
=========
u damn good man. by the way, u also in property business?
i ask because many property agents including myself always get invite by maids, singers, and even housewife to action action with them.
Old 15-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
RecceSquad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Mission Impossible...deng deng deng ( Self humming...)There I was up the lift and reach the flat, but just staying at the staircase and I sms her. Click! Clark!, she open the door and I take a look around to make sure there are no neighbour watching, then I slided in as quick as possible and she closed the door. Sure enough, nobody at home, she had let the baby boy in the bathroom and put him in a pool of water where he will play happily and quietly.

Action time... I will skip this part and leave it to the brothers imagination. Hint - french, BJ, hugging, fingering and bonking with cap. Once done, I dress up and we agreed to meet on her off day again. She open the door ajar, as usual I take a look outside to make sure it is safe and dash straight to the stairs.

Misson accomplish
Bro your life very sexciting!! *thumbs up*
Old 15-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Bro bee, I don't mind having that plump indo as I never
have a chance to try indo.

I already have 2 fish who had eaten by me. There are
2-3 fish want to be eaten by me.

Today meet another new fish for a while.

Sundays now fully packed.
Old 15-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
ang moh anyhow spend money. Beat up girls. Bangali all got mental problem.
Some Bengali rape you when you were a child, did they? Per the PM you sent me, Don't worry, I'm not a Bengali and so won't follow your advice to go die. However, as an Ang Moh, I really have to wonder where you got your information that we beat up girls. Anyway, you make for some laughs though I do feel bad for your diminished mental capacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Then again, having trawled maids for 10 year plus plus .. if a bangla ask, the same answer will come with a different variation, Bangla paint as nice people .. and if a chinese ask, another variation, with Chinese paint as Nice people ..
Yep. All the women I'm with seem to prefer old, fat angmo's with Asian-sized cocks. I'm sure if I lose weight they'll suddenly prefer old slim angmo's with Asian-sized cocks.
Old 15-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Yep. All the women I'm with seem to prefer old, fat angmo's with Asian-sized cocks. I'm sure if I lose weight they'll suddenly prefer old slim angmo's with Asian-sized cocks.
and the point to me is ??

Though I have to agree to your question on where drekman get the info that ang moh beat up the girls

No wonder any and every maid want to work for ang moh employer as option 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and the point to me is ??
I was agreeing with you that the girls will tell whoever they are talking to that they prefer their race/size/wallet/smell/color better than the other guys.
Old 15-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Bro starbuck. Good FR. It is safer to tell that maid to put the baby boy to sleep first. It is very dangerous for the baby boy to play alone by himself in a bath tub filled with water in the bathroom.
Old 15-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

erm, why there is talk about banglas and ang mos?

This thread is about maids, nothing to do with banglas or angmos

To those brothers who PM me for maid contacts, sorry, one meat is other poison.

I cannot share or give out my fishes contacts. They are also not
FL. Please understand and respect them, you also dont want your phone number to be passed around and being disturb.
Old 15-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Envy you bro, you can date 2-3 new fish old fish in a day. I just cancelled two fishes yesterday afternoon after having a sex-war with my RTF mini size 袁咏仪 look-alike maid. She is so good in riding and none-stop riding me for 30 min. She cum 3 times while my JR still can stand firmed hard hard..she surendered and collapse onto me.....at the end i cum in riding and another round by doggy...both of us sextified ...........

The two maids i flykite are also equally mature and sexy women of 30+....can see maid at this age are "needy" and open-legged type...

Next sunday 2 dates..how to spilt again? the dating is just like fluid...once started ...keep on flowing flowing already.
to date 2-3 fishes a day, the fishes must be new fishes and planning of time must be careful and also the location of meeting.

If date old fish, most of the time can only date 1 unless the fish can stay only half day, then got chance to date 2 fishes.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I realised bit by bit very important.

Ask can hold hand or not. If can touch her hand and hold waist. Then if no objection touch skin at back and unhook bra.

Then ask her help you hj. When half stand up and push head towards your brother. Then cim
Old 15-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Noob question. Where to bring maid to fuck? Hotels needs 2ic. although got 1ic hotel, but it's inconveniently located..

Any advise bros?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 16-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Noob question. Where to bring maid to fuck? Hotels needs 2ic. although got 1ic hotel, but it's inconveniently located..

Any advise bros?
You want convenience? So go to a hotel where you need 2 IC. Maybe try a stairwell. How about a park?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1