The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
how i managed to found a FB in the bus

well brudders.. this is not going to be a long long story.. quite a short one.. juz wanna to share wif u all... and this incident happened abt less then 3 weeks ago...

on sat night me and my buddies went drinking at dragonfly, and we were trying to hook up some ladies.. but all my buddies managed to hook up, left me dont have.. its so near yet so far.. really need to release liao.. so i went to told my buddies i wanna head home le.. as i am living near the old airport road market and walking to geylang its like so near...

so i went to geylang, but really cb.. all the gals in the fish tank all taken.. super du lan.. so went home and DIY.. After all is done i look at the time its like going to 6 am le.. also dunno y cant sleep... so i slack abit here and there till abt 7am, and i need to head over to my grandma place near bugis area.. so i head over to geylang lor 28 to take bus 51 to bugis..

as i boarded the bus quite less ppl, maybe its still early.. i saw an OL sitting at the back of the bus.. in my point of view, she is really beautiful and look less then 25.. so i sat juz 2 seats away from her.. trying not to look at her.. but when the bus reaching near geylang lor. 18 she press the bell and wanting to alight... so in my heart thinking geylang got office meh? wats this OL doing at geylang at this time.. ya i admit i am kaypoh okay~~..

so i decided to alight at the same bus stop with her.. and it seems she is busy calling someone, and i presume that person nv pick up her calls.. if not y she keep calling and calling? she sat at the coffee shop juz beside the SHING Ktv ( if u guys know) after abt 5 mins, i heard her sony erricsson hp rang.. after answering, she walk towards the direction of the fish tanks in geylang... she went into a hotel, but cannot be i follow her ma.. so lan lan lo.. i U turn and waited for her at the coffee shop...

sry if this is a boring story.. i dunno how to write a story..

p.s will TRY to upload her picture.. TRY ar... no promise..

to be continue............

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 20-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: how i managed to found a FB in the bus

Good starting , pls keep cumming. By the way ur FB is PRC or local..
Old 20-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how i managed to found a FB in the bus

Nice and details story,..pls do cont,.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 20-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
griffon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far so good. Please continue.
Old 20-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Bro TS, pls continue your story.

Upz u my humble +1 pt.
Old 20-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
Good starting , pls keep cumming. By the way ur FB is PRC or local..
hi bro.. local one.. thats y i felt strange wat is she doing at geylang at that time...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 20-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
CopyRight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's happen next?
Old 20-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
hi bro.. local one.. thats y i felt strange wat is she doing at geylang at that time...
Please come back soon and clear our suspense.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow..Cosplay in OL uniform
Old 20-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Wow..Cosplay in OL uniform
Office lady meeting her bf/fb at geylang for a quickie before going to work.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Office lady meeting her bf/fb at geylang for a quickie before going to work.
Then the OL must be damn horny in the morning....sounds like me..i get very horny in the early morning too
Old 20-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Then the OL must be damn horny in the morning....sounds like me..i get very horny in the early morning too
Women, when they love you, they are willing to do anything stupid for you. But if they do not love you anymore, they can be more terrible than any monster
Old 20-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

okay continue from where i stop...

i waited and waited for 2 longs hrs drinking dunno how many cups of kopi-o. i wanted to leave already, cuz i am bloated wif the kopi-o.. after drinking the last cup of kopi-o, i saw her walking out from the hotel.. juz like nth had happen be4.. but how am i going to approach her? more over i dont think she is a road side prostitute.. so as she approach the coffee shop and she sat down and ordered a green-tea.. i kept looking at her direction (hoping she will come and talk to me?) but she did not.. she is finishing her water soon.. i have to make my move if i really wanna to get to know her and maybe bed her too.. haha...

then she finished her water, and she walk past me.. and i was looking at my cup and said HELLO!! she stood beside me and look at me.. and said ERRR.. u calling me?? and i stood up and said YEA.. i held up my hand and said i'm XXXXXX.. U?? she said : Rachel...

ME: care to join me for a drink (even though i had tons of it already)

Rachel: erm.. sry i have to head to other place..

ME: mind i take the same bus as u??

Rachel: Sure

In the bus.........

ME: can i ask u something?

Rachel: yea? wat izzit?

ME: wat are u doing in geylang at this time?

Rachel: oh, i send some documents to my clients

ME: oh.. okay.. (send documents need 2 bloody hrs, send wat documents sia)

Rachel: then wat are u doing in geylang early in this morning too??

ME: errr.. i eating my breakfast...

Rachel: at geylang??

ME: yea..

so we reached her destination at suntec.. she told me okay.. i have reach le.. so i blurly said okay lo.. take care rachel.. bye bye.. she went up a lift.. and i turn back walking away... when i was walking away, i remembered i forgot to ask for her hp number to keep in contact.. WTF.. so lan lan i have to wait for her at the location she left........

sorry if its too boring.. as i said i dunno how to write a story.. and its nt a very long story too...

to be continue...............

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 20-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good story keep it going!
Old 20-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greywolfzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro getting interesting and very logical too... keep cumming..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1