The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
If you can comment like that, I guess you are a LOSER too. Especially people like you probably that got good education background ...

BTW: Are you a Cross-Dresser ? or you have a Split Personality ? or You have a Twin in this Forum ?

Your Comments is some section are Extremely Negative while in some sections your Comments are some how Positive ....

Do you have keen interest in particular races , countries or topics , if yes I suggest you still on to it and not commenting onto others which you do not have interest in. I guess it's good for you if you keep it that way .....
Brother, SG society does not necessarily condem a man like you. But SG society does not necessarily hold you in high regard. With your vices, you are not necessarily a role model of a man in SG society you know?
Old 30-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Volume deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlee_377 View Post
i wan to ask, is MP serve only for sporean? do they help PR cos i holding PR.
Yes, they will help, But in a entertaining way to you. And end of the day Shake Hand and wait for news.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

johnlee_377 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume View Post
Yes, they will help, But in a entertaining way to you. And end of the day Shake Hand and wait for news.
thanks for the info bro.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I just got married with my GF of 3 yrs. She is from China.

Everytime she comes Singapore, I applied entry visa online using my own Singpass.

Just got a LTVP approved. Both of us went to Singapore, applied online and went back China while pending approval. Once approved, come back Singapore again to submit documents. Done in 2 hours.

Just bought a re-sale flat and 2nd appointment should be completed by end of year. After which, plan to submit PR application.

Moral of my experience: Plan ahead. Find out all information required such as what documents etc etc. Always make sure that you have valid arguments and I suppose that a high education background and income is very helpful.
You have pretty lay out your plans beforehand. Congrats.

Hope your spouse SPR's application will be approved before you move into your lovenest.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I just got married with my GF of 3 yrs. She is from China.

Everytime she comes Singapore, I applied entry visa online using my own Singpass.

Just got a LTVP approved. Both of us went to Singapore, applied online and went back China while pending approval. Once approved, come back Singapore again to submit documents. Done in 2 hours.

Just bought a re-sale flat and 2nd appointment should be completed by end of year. After which, plan to submit PR application.

Moral of my experience: Plan ahead. Find out all information required such as what documents etc etc. Always make sure that you have valid arguments and I suppose that a high education background and income is very helpful.
good for you to get your housing so fast. i am still awaiting for BTO

but as least my wife got her PR pretty fast compare to most.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They will entertain you if you can vote.

But sorry, as PR, you cannot vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlee_377 View Post
i wan to ask, is MP serve only for sporean? do they help PR cos i holding PR.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

jackjonec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have read though this thread as I have similiar problem my PRC gf can't get a SVP (I am her sponsor).

I have seen this immigration lawyer guy Joseph in 88db
http://sg.88db.com/Business-Services...ces/ad-448895/

Claimed to be ex ICA officer.
He seems can deal with some situations.

Just want to ask could it be a solution to go to immigration lawyer?

As I see most of the info in this thread recommends wait and reapply or go to PM?
Old 16-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjonec View Post
I have read though this thread as I have similiar problem my PRC gf can't get a SVP (I am her sponsor).

As I see most of the info in this thread recommends wait and reapply or go to PM?
Maybe you want to relate the failure of her SVP?

This guy is definitely not a lawyer. He happen to have set up a company dealing with immigration/MOM issues which he has experienced in.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjonec View Post

No lawyer can guarantee anything on ICA. It depends on the merits of each case.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 28-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
No lawyer can guarantee anything on ICA. It depends on the merits of each case.
Yes, no one can guarantee anything on ICA matters... not even your MP.
Remember that ..... NO ONE

Please don't allow anyone to con you of your hard earned money claiming they can assist you.

There was a case where an appeal letter by PM LHL to ICA was rejected. PM Lee accepted the rejection as the reasons stated by Dir ICA for the rejection were valid.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

automobile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
viet gf banned from spore

Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....
Old 10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
Yes, no one can guarantee anything on ICA matters... not even your MP.
Remember that ..... NO ONE

Please don't allow anyone to con you of your hard earned money claiming they can assist you.

There was a case where an appeal letter by PM LHL to ICA was rejected. PM Lee accepted the rejection as the reasons stated by Dir ICA for the rejection were valid.
The Director of ICA must be a damned on the ball guy...... he dun even "give face" to the Prime Minister of Singapore.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: viet gf banned from spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by automobile View Post
Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....
Personally I think your gal is not telling you everything..... wat I know is although they bring everyone back when they are out raiding..... they will sort out the genuine visitors and the pros back at the station.

They will not anyhow send back or banned anyone unless they got evidence of their wrongdoing...... your gal may not want to tell you the truth.

If you feel your gal is a victim of miscarriage of justice by the ICA...... maybe you can approach the newspapers to tell her story...... this way is better than appealing to the officer in charge coz newspaper story definitely all the ICA bigshots will read and maybe do something.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by automobile View Post
bro, my friend's gf also banned from entering singapore for 1 yr ...

I help appealed her case for 6mths before they allow her to entry into singapore at least from now onwards ...

you think appeal 2 times is alot ????

if you really want to marry her and wants her to come in, you have to keep appealling and appealling .... if you stop at 2 times .... what do you think of the chances?

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
bro, my friend's gf also banned from entering singapore for 1 yr ...

I help appealed her case for 6mths before they allow her to entry into singapore at least from now onwards ...

you think appeal 2 times is alot ????

if you really want to marry her and wants her to come in, you have to keep appealling and appealling .... if you stop at 2 times .... what do you think of the chances?

Rgds
Appealing and keep appealing...dun give up...just write email or send letter ma...so easy and dun be stress...some cases have to appeal for 2 years la...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1