The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliant View Post
1st time posting, please pardon for any mistakes.
Just finished a walk around, sadly nothing much happening at this time less those KTVs and 1 shop on level 1..
Hmmmm.... Did u walk L2 to 5???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He go around 11 plus, 12am, dont think got any ML left
Old 28-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
That's true~ I guess all close shop already haha. Shall try going earlier another day
Old 28-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Hmmmm.... Did u walk L2 to 5???
Yupyup~ felt almost like plotting a mental blueprint of the building haha
Old 29-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yupyup~ felt almost like plotting a mental blueprint of the building haha
9 they start to go home
Old 29-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
Quote:
That's true~ I guess all close shop already haha. Shall try going earlier another day
Ohhhh so late
Guess all start RTU fr 10pm onwards
Horny men would prefer chiong the ktv n clubs instead

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

go from 6 to 8.30pm
You see many happening hidden dens... just fuck Lisa for $100, no entrance fee. Rest 15 mins tried another ML at another shop, also 100.. i very wobbly now. I cum twice within 1 hour

Dont wish to disclose too much... lol
Old 01-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
go from 6 to 8.30pm
You see many happening hidden dens... just fuck Lisa for $100, no entrance fee. Rest 15 mins tried another ML at another shop, also 100.. i very wobbly now. I cum twice within 1 hour

Which is Lisa? Care to pm me her location?
Old 01-05-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's 2 Lisas now on the same floor... lol.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Which is Lisa? Care to pm me her location?
Skinny pleasant prc lady with good figure. Level 5, once you exit lift turn right you see a hangflower ktv joint, turn to your right again and walk straight.. you will pass by shop which looks like doing manicure. Look inside you see curtains. That shop I first time see open...

Walk further to the rear towards carpark, make one round and suddenly a shop door opens when you pass by, got one D or E cup big boobs prc calling out to u
Old 01-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
There's 2 Lisas now on the same floor... lol.
I think the other lisa is a viet milf... on left of the lift.. also beside a ktv joint at lv 5
Old 01-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
go from 6 to 8.30pm

This is one of the best happening place where you can have a good fuck. Always go there when I need it
Old 03-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Skinny pleasant prc lady with good figure. Level 5, once you exit lift turn right you see a hangflower ktv joint, turn to your right again and walk straight.. you will pass by shop which looks like doing manicure. Look inside you see curtains. That shop I first time see open...

Walk further to the rear towards carpark, make one round and suddenly a shop door opens when you pass by, got one D or E cup big boobs prc calling out to u
I was surprised by a sudden opened door from your 2nd paragraph description. The 2 ladies look familiar but their looks not my cup of tea.

So I went for the first one, the brand new shop that looks like a manicure shop.

Tried one of the MLs there, lily.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: good sized all natural C, nice shape
Body: 8/10 very well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 very good up down movement
FJ: 9/10 although she just started working in this line, she feels like a experienced pro. Cleanly shaven pink pussy and quite tight.
Damage: $30 + $100

Like another bro mentioned, there is no shower room in the shop. If you need to wash yourself, it is like water rationing days. Just on the empty pail, scoop water from another pail and wash your dick.

Don't need to PM me for contact and locations. Very obvious already.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I was surprised by a sudden opened door from your 2nd paragraph description. The 2 ladies look familiar but their looks not my cup of tea.

So I went for the first one, the brand new shop that looks like a manicure shop.

Tried one of the MLs there, lily.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: good sized all natural C, nice shape
Body: 8/10 very well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 very good up down movement
FJ: 9/10 although she just started working in this line, she feels like a experienced pro. Cleanly shaven pink pussy and quite tight.
Damage: $30 + $100

Like another bro mentioned, there is no shower room in the shop. If you need to wash yourself, it is like water rationing days. Just on the empty pail, scoop water from another pail and wash your dick.

Don't need to PM me for contact and locations. Very obvious already.
Shld bargain $100 for all bro... other shops are that price
Old 03-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Ya, all in should be $100
The massage is non existence, dont need to pay the $$

Be careful of the spa that is right in font of the lift at level 5 on the right hand side when u exit the lift. The girls there promise 1 price then change their mind and always trying to upsell you other stupid stuff

Shuangfei at this place is very active. Almost most of them do shuangfei service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread