The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!
Anyone matched with divorcee or single mum on dating apps before?

What’s the experience like?

Are they all eager and takes the initiative or just like other gals waiting for u before lukewarm response
Old 02-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone matched with divorcee or single mum on dating apps before?

Yo tried too as well?
Old 04-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually i noticed they take the initiative
Old 04-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I met one years ago in a Facebook group.
This was before all those dating apps.
She was a divorcee and a few years older than me.
After chatting a while via Whatsapp, one thing led to another and she came to my place
Spent the whole night at it!
She was one wild woman in bed I can tell you!
Old 05-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

tons of em on dating app...
Old 05-04-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Anyone matched with divorcee or single mum on dating apps before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I met one years ago in a Facebook group.
This was before all those dating apps.
She was a divorcee and a few years older than me.
After chatting a while via Whatsapp, one thing led to another and she came to my place
Spent the whole night at it!
She was one wild woman in bed I can tell you!
A very interesting share bro
Old 05-04-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Anyone matched with divorcee or single mum on dating apps before?

Allow me. There is a % of foreign women who are divorcee. Many are PRs. New citizens are taken up fast by foreign men working in Spore.

I knew 1 Myanmar, 2 Pinoy and a Xinjiang MILF. They are my colleagues. FYI. The Xinjiang colleague has admirers although she approaching 50s. She took her time to date men. Children has grown up. 1 son is servicing NS.

All are MILF materials. Good luck in your hunting.
Old 05-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Some memories... some are not legally divorcee

1. Separated, recently married and found her husband cheated. Legally still married, very naughty girl and quite tight. Staying in Tampines, name starts with J....singaporean. 29 when I knew her.

2. Filipina. Her husband left her for another lady, she's 26 with two young kids. Banged her multiple times at different places (at her in law's home, snuck in the middle of the night, and also at my place. Creamed her, she asked me to shoot inside). Lost contact, but I think she has a boyfriend now. Used to stay west side.

3. Singaporean, 31...blonde hair, pole dancer, great legs. She swallowed, very good at BJ. Only did her once, as she said she got an infection after...maybe too long didn't piakpiak already. The sight of her bending over at the chair while we did it infront of the mirror with her panties around her midthighs were so hot though. Staying Hougang, near avenue 5.

4. MILF, never married, guy left her after she was pregnant.. giving great ARs. Staying yishun. Its interesting because she said she usually don't give BJs when other guys ask for it.. slim and pretty.

5. Staying Jurong west, huge tits, C or D, slim, perky..full time tutor. But her ass looks ugly... I did her ass though haha but fell out as she was getting quite demanding..
Old 05-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
undyinglust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i matched once in thailand on tinder. chat for 2 days on the last day before i come back we met up and end of day to my room. my experience ah she got take some initiative. she moved to give me blowjob first.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Matched a MILF about 40+ who stayed in a 1 room condo in Clementi. Did not know she was a MILF beforehand, nor married. Talking phase was mostly just getting to know her and persuading her to open up about hooking up.

Finally one day she invited me over at night for a simple dinner that she made, and she asked me if she could have me for dessert. How could I say no?

Then she told me that she is still legally married but separated from husband for several years and haven't had sex in ages. From her body, could tell that she had kids but was still very fuckable for her age.

From her moves and initiative, she definitely know how to please a man. Even let me fuck her raw and creampie.

After meeting her a few times, got bored cause she wanted to date and find a stable man.

Fun times...
Old 05-04-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Matched a MILF about 40+ who stayed in a 1 room condo in Clementi. Did not know she was a MILF beforehand, nor married. Talking phase was mostly just getting to know her and persuading her to open up about hooking up.

Finally one day she invited me over at night for a simple dinner that she made, and she asked me if she could have me for dessert. How could I say no?

Then she told me that she is still legally married but separated from husband for several years and haven't had sex in ages. From her body, could tell that she had kids but was still very fuckable for her age.

From her moves and initiative, she definitely know how to please a man. Even let me fuck her raw and creampie.

After meeting her a few times, got bored cause she wanted to date and find a stable man.

Fun times...
Not bad bro but how did you meet her? Was it a dating app or via somewhere else?
Old 06-04-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Some memories... some are not legally divorcee

1. Separated, recently married and found her husband cheated. Legally still married, very naughty girl and quite tight. Staying in Tampines, name starts with J....singaporean. 29 when I knew her.

2. Filipina. Her husband left her for another lady, she's 26 with two young kids. Banged her multiple times at different places (at her in law's home, snuck in the middle of the night, and also at my place. Creamed her, she asked me to shoot inside). Lost contact, but I think she has a boyfriend now. Used to stay west side.

3. Singaporean, 31...blonde hair, pole dancer, great legs. She swallowed, very good at BJ. Only did her once, as she said she got an infection after...maybe too long didn't piakpiak already. The sight of her bending over at the chair while we did it infront of the mirror with her panties around her midthighs were so hot though. Staying Hougang, near avenue 5.

4. MILF, never married, guy left her after she was pregnant.. giving great ARs. Staying yishun. Its interesting because she said she usually don't give BJs when other guys ask for it.. slim and pretty.

5. Staying Jurong west, huge tits, C or D, slim, perky..full time tutor. But her ass looks ugly... I did her ass though haha but fell out as she was getting quite demanding..
Bro I think number 3, you and me could be tunnel brothers hahaha.

Is her alias A and her chinese name G?
Old 06-04-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolio89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Bro I think number 3, you and me could be tunnel brothers hahaha.

Is her alias A and her chinese name G?
I think I can say the same. Haha… she does sound very similar to the one I had haha
Old 07-04-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio89 View Post
I think I can say the same. Haha… she does sound very similar to the one I had haha
Wah bro come pm me, we discuss hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1