The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fantasylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

I went to L6 H66 around 12:15am and couldn’t find any Indian gals? Only Thai!
Old 26-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever told u have Indian gals must have done it on 1 April
Old 26-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

maxvlcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasylover View Post
I went to L6 H66 around 12:15am and couldn’t find any Indian gals? Only Thai!
Sorry if you are looking for legal Indian gals. you may go Mumbai/ India.
There is also 'Cursetji Shuklaji Street' in Mumbai's kamathipura which was also called as safe gully. It was called safe because it was home to Indian prostitutes in Mumbai in the same adjacent location of well known Red Light Area of Grant Road.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
She should be the prettiest there.
G21 is the most friendly among all.
Gave me a cim.
Deep throat.
And many many more for u to find out
Yeah, I agree with you bro on the above you wrote.
Cos I also got my fair share of the ice cream cake.
I got raw from her, Fon (her thai nick) on FIRST visit after she BBBJ me and of cos her fave deep throat was out of this fucking world.
She's definitely a sex machine and she's so light for me to carry with both arms while i f her with her back against the wall.
Second visit, I raw her again during shower with her tits pressed against the glass panel. Her groans and reciprocation were just one of the best that I had from WL in GL. She's always so wet and I came inside her full creampie with the shower running.
Onto the bed she lay beside me to let me lick her cherry tits while waiting for my hard-on again which took just 5 mins. This time she ride me like a cowgirl in trance and she came another 2 times before slouching on my body, totally drained.
Third visit took a while longer cos I was also bz experimenting girls in other houses just not to be tired of G21. I went back in and she was so delighted to see me again, like long-lost lovers. W/O further ado I pulled down her bra (she always insist on wearing it which I dunno why lol) and sucked hard at her nips until she groaned with so much sensation. But this time I didn't wait for shower and quickly plunged my big hard member into her soft warm love nest. Just pure heaven the feeling of skin-to-skin inside her. I told her she always feels so good to me and she gave me that usual saccharin-sweet girly smile which I remember until now. However that was the last time I booked her.
She has since returned to her hometown in Nakhon Sawan on 14 Mar.
I had the privilege to bring her out the day before she depart from SG but I chose to end it this way...For the sake of both of us.
I will miss Fon, G21. Thanks for all your loving tenderness in the short space of time we met.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

yonglam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
Yeah, I agree with you bro on the above you wrote.
Cos I also got my fair share of the ice cream cake.
I got raw from her, Fon (her thai nick) on FIRST visit after she BBBJ me and of cos her fave deep throat was out of this fucking world.
She's definitely a sex machine and she's so light for me to carry with both arms while i f her with her back against the wall.
Second visit, I raw her again during shower with her tits pressed against the glass panel. Her groans and reciprocation were just one of the best that I had from WL in GL. She's always so wet and I came inside her full creampie with the shower running.
Onto the bed she lay beside me to let me lick her cherry tits while waiting for my hard-on again which took just 5 mins. This time she ride me like a cowgirl in trance and she came another 2 times before slouching on my body, totally drained.
Third visit took a while longer cos I was also bz experimenting girls in other houses just not to be tired of G21. I went back in and she was so delighted to see me again, like long-lost lovers. W/O further ado I pulled down her bra (she always insist on wearing it which I dunno why lol) and sucked hard at her nips until she groaned with so much sensation. But this time I didn't wait for shower and quickly plunged my big hard member into her soft warm love nest. Just pure heaven the feeling of skin-to-skin inside her. I told her she always feels so good to me and she gave me that usual saccharin-sweet girly smile which I remember until now. However that was the last time I booked her.
She has since returned to her hometown in Nakhon Sawan on 14 Mar.
I had the privilege to bring her out the day before she depart from SG but I chose to end it this way...For the sake of both of us.
I will miss Fon, G21. Thanks for all your loving tenderness in the short space of time we met.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8782456.html
Old 09-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonglam View Post
What's this? Read carefully if u even think it's non consensual. Save that for yourself
Pal !! 😂😂😂
Old 24-05-2019, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hillt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to L6H66 this afternoon and took tall girl with tan skin G20

Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Boobs A Cup
1.65m at least
Bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10

High GFE and chatty girl, overall a sweet GND

Surprisingly she is being booked by a bro for 2 months straight overnight every saturday, really really steady this bro.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
twi8888benben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 6 H66

hi all regular bros of this house. does anyone knows this gal no?
Looks like ongoing true love story of L6H66?
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=701465&page=12
Old 02-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillt View Post
Went down to L6H66 this afternoon and took tall girl with tan skin G20

Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Boobs A Cup
1.65m at least
Bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10

High GFE and chatty girl, overall a sweet GND

Surprisingly she is being booked by a bro for 2 months straight overnight every saturday, really really steady this bro.
Went down to try this girl and was told 2 bro waiting for her service, so give up
Looks like she is very popular
Old 02-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

G6

Average height of around 1.6 m with A cup, tummy with stretch marks
BBBJ was good and her horse riding is too good for me as exploded before can try other positions.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

G10

Looks chinese with very fair skin. Gives good bbbj with deepthroat. Puts effort in riding you and does a bit of moaning. No kissing.

Boobs are enhanced but looks good. Soft at the top and hard at the bottom.
Old 04-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Damonda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro which girl AP this shop?
I went in ystd didnt see much girl available so went out
Old 07-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

Visited yesterday in the afternoon and surprisingly still got many choices as i thought weekend should be quite busy but not really. Although still got many but to be frank mostly not my cup of tea so i picked up no. 3 (Rose) as she look the youngest to me and of coz her smile also gained some pts haha. Went in to the room, she strip her cloth i strip my own and proceed to std shower procedure and then straight to the bed.
I got not much legal houses experience so it was quite shock and shiok at the same time when she seek permission for BB ice cream after a few moment of std nipple licking by her. What i like her the most is although the bj is just normal, but she will stop in between and smile at you and make sure you are good and then continue and smile again haha.
Im not good at giving points like you all so i will just skip that part, especially the cup size checking, how on earth you all able to determine whether is it C or D haha
Old 12-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt like having Thai.
Got to house. Ask okt between 23 and 22. Which one more better. Okt say 23. 23 lor.

Face 7/10 (seductive)
Body 7.5/10 (meaty)
Boobs b cup
Ass 8 (nicely doggy)
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 8/10
Gfe 7/10

Rtf maybe. Love her massage, Fj and BBbj.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 22
LUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of light

long time no see. visited this house and okt recommend G19. normal service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1