The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Who have similar experience and feelings?

I am married now.
I hooked up a beautiful, fair and busy massage lady three months ago as my girlfriend.
When I was dating her, eating sushi with her, feeding her, I felt like a 20 year old guy on a hot date. I was extremely happy and excited. We hug, touch, squeeze each other. We kissed constantly.
When we entered our room in fragrance, my heart pounder rapidly as I French her. I felt I was in paradise as I suckled her huge D nei nei and nei Ji.
I was sure I was in heaven when she licked my cock head. I moaned loudly as she sucked my ku ku jiao. I was sure I wanted to marry her.
When my cock entered her cheebuy I felt like I won the world. We fucked passionately and exchange sweet dirty promises.
After sex we hugged kissed and took selfies.

When I stepped out of fragrance I suddenly felt guilty. Like I just committed a serious crime. My heart started loud ding again. Fear gripped me. I was very worried the entire journey home. I quickly deleted all the dirty photos.

I think I will become insane.
Old 25-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who have similar experience and feelings?

Ya...it's always like that, this Fragrance Hotel.

Try other hotels
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Ya...it's always like that, this Fragrance Hotel.

Try other hotels
Yup, has to be the fragrance! Can't be anything else....
Old 25-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Next time before u delete the pics, u WhatsApp over to me first can?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 25-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

No before you delete please post the pictures here to share with us .
Old 25-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
I am married now.
I hooked up a beautiful, fair and busy massage lady three months ago as my girlfriend.
When I was dating her, eating sushi with her, feeding her, I felt like a 20 year old guy on a hot date. I was extremely happy and excited. We hug, touch, squeeze each other. We kissed constantly.
When we entered our room in fragrance, my heart pounder rapidly as I French her. I felt I was in paradise as I suckled her huge D nei nei and nei Ji.
I was sure I was in heaven when she licked my cock head. I moaned loudly as she sucked my ku ku jiao. I was sure I wanted to marry her.
When my cock entered her cheebuy I felt like I won the world. We fucked passionately and exchange sweet dirty promises.

When I stepped out of fragrance I suddenly felt guilty. Like I just committed a serious crime. My heart started loud ding again. Fear gripped me. I was very worried the entire journey home. I quickly deleted all the dirty photos.

bro ,, this is feeling of eating outside food
Old 25-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, after my first FL experience.

but u become numb after u are into the game for a while. your guilt is bcos u went in with emotions. u made her girlfriend. u gave away what you can only give to your loved ones (family) which is love to another person, whom u know doesn't deserve it. if u play without emotions, or love, u will feel less guilt and dilemma.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
grantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post
No before you delete please post the pictures here to share with us .
Yes, do share here
Old 25-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa lan eh bros, you all not helping TS leh LOL.
Agreed with bro thedevil666.
This feeling of guilt is normal. It proves that you love your wife still, and you feel guilty to have to share your dick between two women.
Depends on how you look at it. Yes on one hand, you are not being faithful, but well we are in a sex forum.
It is also perfectly fine if you decide to just stop it. But do find out what is missing in your current marriage? Sex life? Perhaps some heart to heart talk with you wife if that is the case. Yes saying this is easy, but many would just brush it off and sooner or later, their marriage began to fail.
Communication is key in marriage, and I would say, continue doing things together with your wife, e.g. cook together, go hiking together.
But, if at the end of the day, you are ok with just having some pleasurable fun outside, it is normal as well, because this is a sex forum haha.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

u need to stop visiting this forum. oops...
Old 25-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Once you learn to seperate sex from feelings, this guilt will go away. Sex is physical, love is emotional. You dont need love to have sex and you dont need sex to love. You can still physically satisfy yourself while maintaining your love for your wife. Not many people will buy into this ideology but it does exists.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beerbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=hornyping;17285010]I am married now.

I think I will become insane.[/QUOTE

Bro, after you eat outside more, you won’t feel this way already.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
I am married now.

How old are you? This is more like the mentality of a teenager...
Old 26-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ask your wife for more sex.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ahjohnsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its depend on how you do it, 99% man have the same feel for the first time but after that will be normal, always remember eat but also have to clean up dont left over or you will regret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1