The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls advice.

I told her I wanted to break up with her.

She make a police report stating that she did abortion of our baby. And she said she wants me to be responsible for it. She threaten me that if I dont marry her, she will take civil actions against me. She told me she can pass the police report to the lawyer. I am afraid the lawyer will send letter to my house.

What should I do now?
Old 09-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

you didnt rape her, did you ?.
she cant do anything on you !! she was not underage when both of you were making the baby. She was not threaten.
the one who did the abortion was her not you.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

hahahahhahahahahhaa
u underaged ah?
or the girl underaged?
Old 09-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hahahahhahahahahhaa
u underaged ah?
or the girl underaged?
no leh. we both in 30s.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
you didnt rape her, did you ?.
she cant do anything on you !! she was not underage when both of you were making the baby. She was not threaten.
the one who did the abortion was her not you.
no lah not rape. we both in 30s
Old 09-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I told her I wanted to break up with her.

She make a police report stating that she did abortion of our baby. And she said she wants me to be responsible for it. She threaten me that if I dont marry her, she will take civil actions against me. She told me she can pass the police report to the lawyer. I am afraid the lawyer will send letter to my house.

What should I do now?
The police gonna charge u with murder? Or the lawyer gonna send letter to ask for maintenance fee? Hahaha can’t believe someone in 30s asking these questions.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
The police gonna charge u with murder? Or the lawyer gonna send letter to ask for maintenance fee? Hahaha can’t believe someone in 30s asking these questions.
can explain what are some of the civil actions the lawyer can take against me?
Old 09-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

This is a MeToo era where they can charge you with marital rape even.
All the girl has to do is cry rape....
Even if you're innocent, extricating yourself will be a time-consuming process....
Plus it'll drain you emotionally....
Paid sex is honestly cheaper, more fun and less stressful
Old 09-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is no case against you. The police report is just a informal "for record purpose" report. Cause there is no criminal content in it.

As for civil suit, I greatly doubt she can take any action. Although we have women charter, that is for married women. This is just a BGR problem. And I think you make a good move to breakup.

Cause obviously, you have a crack gf to begin with. How to be husband and wife with a person that has something wrong up the brain?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't married already threaten you.

After married, I think you can the only way for you to save yourself is to end your life.
In Singapore, WC sided with women most of the time even if the woman does wrong in the 1st place.

Woman are supposed to make his man's little bro hard, not his man's life...
Old 10-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thats y pay for fuck is the best, no drama.
Lucky she aborted the baby, if she keep the baby u be upped for paying maintenance.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
There is no case against you. The police report is just a informal "for record purpose" report. Cause there is no criminal content in it.

As for civil suit, I greatly doubt she can take any action. Although we have women charter, that is for married women. This is just a BGR problem. And I think you make a good move to breakup.

Cause obviously, you have a crack gf to begin with. How to be husband and wife with a person that has something wrong up the brain?
I cant stand her attitude also. everytime when quarrel she threatened to kill me. she mentioned in whatsapp snd also use voice recorder send me.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I cant stand her attitude also. everytime when quarrel she threatened to kill me. she mentioned in whatsapp snd also use voice recorder send me.
Stay away from Her. Don't marry her.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Then you have evidence she has committed Criminal Intimidation towards you which is a criminal offence. Keep all this recording. It will come in handy in the future.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

She is a interesting character.. keep those whatapp message and voice recording.. it will be useful against her.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1