The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days. a few of my ex-gfs also thought of marriage with me. but I was not ready- both financially and emotionally - to settle down back then.

now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over. there are still women who are interested in me, but they are usually over 30s and not very attractive types

The scenario is always the same. the pretty syt type of gals are usually attached and planning for marriage with their bf by their late 20s/early 30s.

Those who are open to a relationship with me are either very matured type (over 30), not very attractive or divorced with kids etc
Old 02-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

Got money got honey.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 57
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all
Sadloser, actually mid 30s is the best time of your life. You should have quite a healthy bank balance, good middle management position ans still can pump a girl for at least 15 minutes without going into a heart attack. Unless you have none of the above, then no fish prawn is also good.

Cheers and dont be sad. Fuck and be merry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days. a few of my ex-gfs also thought of marriage with me. but I was not ready- both financially and emotionally - to settle down back then.

now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over. there are still women who are interested in me, but they are usually over 30s and not very attractive types

The scenario is always the same. the pretty syt type of gals are usually attached and planning for marriage with their bf by their late 20s/early 30s.

Those who are open to a relationship with me are either very matured type (over 30), not very attractive or divorced with kids etc
Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Got money got honey.
yes
thats the only thing u need to go for syts
Old 03-02-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Young girls may not after you but your money. Unless you are rich or lucky. There are still got pretty 30yo girls out there. If not just marriage viet girl sure will be syt haha
Old 03-02-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got $ just buy one syt, what's there to worry? Juz careful of the marriage law will do.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Most SG guys look like cock in their mid-30s...
- male-pattern baldness
- short - can't help you here
- tummy fats
You wouldn't be here lamenting if you had a good bank balance...
SG chicks are superficial and materialistic.
Hey, even overweight mid-30s girls can play hard to get when I'm just trying to make small talk..
It says a lot when when the 20+ Vietnamese cleaners are much prettier and have better curves than the single left-on-the-shelf 30+ SG girls...
Your fate:
1. PCC
2. FL for life.... gets boring after a while
3. Turn gay
4. Rise to senior management and exchange sexual favors for promotions for chiobus

Tell me I'm lying....
Old 04-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondle80 View Post
Sadloser, actually mid 30s is the best time of your life. You should have quite a healthy bank balance, good middle management position ans still can pump a girl for at least 15 minutes without going into a heart attack. Unless you have none of the above, then no fish prawn is also good.

Cheers and dont be sad. Fuck and be merry!
theoretically this shld be the case. but my reality seems quite different

I used to envision that mid-30s shld be the best time of my life. I have a healthy bank balance & possessed more emotional maturity now. I'm not a high income earner, but definitely can afford to splurge more on dating now as compared to when in my 20s

but none of the gals below 30 whom I have interacted with are interested in me at all. even on dating apps like Tinder/OKC, I am not getting any matches from gals in their mid to late 20s

I do have a number of women interested/open to dating... but they are always the matured kind (like 34 onwards), not attractive looking or single mom/divorcee etc. basically my option now seems to be only the bottom of the barrel quality

I cannot accept that I've become such an unattractive option now
Old 04-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

thanks for all the replies. really appreciate it!

anyway think my best days are over. when i look around, i realised most of those pretty SG gals usually date someone close to their age. like if the gal is 27, the bf is usually 28~30.

the other kind of hotties usually go for much older, rich men in their 40s.

i dun fall into either category. i am not exactly dirt poor- have a decent job, bought my own property last yr. but i am definitely not rich or successful enough to attract the better gals.

hence it seems like my only available options are those mid-30s milfs or those fat, unattractive gals
Old 04-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So lifestyle lah bro. Then also must understand Singaporean and especially SG chinese concept not same other race. I duno about other race lah hor. But next time when you reach 40 and 45 and 50 and again you try date a SYT 18-25, you think their parent shock boh. WTF. 5555 Me and you same age leh or you older than me then you wana fuck and marry my daughter? I duno leh cuz sg mindset not same overseas.

What kind of lifestyle you living and the kind of person you are will determine what girls you meet and like you. Remember the SYT now is grew up different from those SYT you known b4. Even their idols also not same same b4

thanks bro, very insightful advice

i am not exactly looking for 25yo SYT now. i know i am not good enough.

for me, the ideal GF/wife will be late 20s to early 30s, slim and pleasant looking. admit that i am a sucker for looks, so i really cant get excited when i see those dinobus or milfs type

my expectations are not too much right. looks dun even have to be those super chio, 8/10 type. just 6~7/10 and slim can already.

the kind of matches that I am getting now on Tinder/Okc are either dinobus or those milfs around my age, looks 5/10 kind
Old 04-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, do you have a height of 1.76 metre ? (No offense, just give my honest
opinion)

Many ladies like tall guys. Guys who are below 1.7 metre also have hard time looking for GFs.

Look for a partner with a kind heart not so much of physical looks. Ladies with kind hearts are pretty too (internally).

Quote:
thanks bro, very insightful advice

i am not exactly looking for 25yo SYT now. i know i am not good enough.

for me, the ideal GF/wife will be late 20s to early 30s, slim and pleasant looking. admit that i am a sucker for looks, so i really cant get excited when i see those dinobus or milfs type

my expectations are not too much right. looks dun even have to be those super chio, 8/10 type. just 6~7/10 and slim can already.

the kind of matches that I am getting now on Tinder/Okc are either dinobus or those milfs around my age, looks 5/10 kind
Old 05-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days.
now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over.
u got $$$?
if got, dun think this is a big problem
if no, then u can 90% forget abt marry syt.
y? should should they marry u when so many better qualitfy man out there, right?
anyway wish u pig luck this year
Old 05-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
theoretically this shld be the case. but my reality seems quite different

I used to envision that mid-30s shld be the best time of my life. I have a healthy bank balance & possessed more emotional maturity now. I'm not a high income earner, but definitely can afford to splurge more on dating now as compared to when in my 20s

but none of the gals below 30 whom I have interacted with are interested in me at all. even on dating apps like Tinder/OKC, I am not getting any matches from gals in their mid to late 20s

I do have a number of women interested/open to dating... but they are always the matured kind (like 34 onwards), not attractive looking or single mom/divorcee etc. basically my option now seems to be only the bottom of the barrel quality

I cannot accept that I've become such an unattractive option now
Maybe you can let us know more about yourself

Your age height weight
Bank roll range
Assets in hand roughly estimate
Do you drive, if yes what type of range

You looking for non dinosaur but we in order to assess and help you need to know more about you
Old 05-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

Quote:

Do you really need a woman or a marriage to complete yourself?

The Universe will only bring your dream woman of your choice into your life if you truly try to evolve yourself.

If you are a happy, beautiful, evolved man, surely you will find a happy, beautiful, evolved woman.

But then even if you do not find the ideal happy, beautiful, evolved woman, why should you feel lonely, unhappy, ugly and even less than what you should be.

I like to introduce a short video clip about soul mates and destiny pairing here..

If you do not make the right choices or think the right thoughts in life, then I believe the Universe will never give you the Ideal Life.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you say you have healthy bank balance and not dirt poor, but to put into context look at the competition. I googled this average wealth per singaprean adult of $390,280 (US$283,120) as of mid-2018, and the median wealth is 1m, ie 50% of people have 1mill. If you not close to these figures, then what you think is good is actually not so good to get what you want.
all this don't mean anything if the girl like u.
i know girls who are so rich, pretty, younger than me and come from oversea univercity.
& they actually like me, want to give me their $ and help me to become even better.
but no being the playboy i m, i m not tie down by greed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1