The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 16
kerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Relive the moment!!!

Bro care to share contacts? I love Milf. Thanks
Old 15-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
cmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro
Please share contact, thanks !
Old 16-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share contact thanks
Old 16-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Wow.. it is been awhile since i gone back to this place.
Decided to drop my ML a text, to my surprise, she has gone back hometown for good! At the moment, i was sian halfway.. But she gave me a surprise, she recommended me to the new ML that took over her.

Fast forward, got the new MLs contact, starting chatting and getting to know her better. Since i seem to be able to click with her.. I didn't mind going down for a trip (since going to MP is like a hit and miss mission).

Upon arrival, the ML is like in her 40s (BUT MILF) with outstanding highlights.
At this moment, i was like.. "guess this would be the last time i'm coming for her again.."

Fast forward again, massages was great!! with lots of strength & lots of teasing!!! she would ask me to open my legs more so she can reach my inner thigh..

Turn over, i've requested for arm massage. Wow..! she gave a great strength massage with my hand and palm resting on her breast!!! That's the time i felt her boobs, it was a C at least..

Last came the finale!
She would tease you without saying anything. Then by the time you are all hard.. she don't just go into the HJ straight. she would still go on teasing, playing my harden did as if she is driving.. Damn steam sia..
During the teasing, i sit up and unbutton her shirt, at first, there was some rejection.. then after trying again, she gave in and yes i was right.. she had a beautiful set of headlights!!!

The whole session (massage + special) lasted more than 80mins. But i only payed for 60mins. So in another words, she is not a time watcher..

Below are my ratings..
ML - L**A 6.5/10
Boobs - C+
Massage - 8/10
Teasing - 11/10 (she damn good at it..)
Special - HJ only, but i'm sure there can be more when i go there find her more often.
Damage - $50 (massage) + $50 (teasing + special)

FYI, this is a old location i've shared before, so if bros that have already requested from me before.. i don't mind sharing with you again. But if you haven't gotten any reply from me before.. either you wait or you won't be getting due to your history at SBF.

Have a great Sunday all!!!
contact please
Old 16-04-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can share location
Old 16-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, interested.. can share ctc please?
Old 17-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

can share pls.. thks
Old 17-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls share with me as I am sucker for MILF especially if they are good teaser and not just slam bam thanks mam type!! Thousand thanks first
Old 18-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapeng View Post
Bro pls share with me as I am sucker for MILF especially if they are good teaser and not just slam bam thanks mam type!! Thousand thanks first
I too love MILFs coz they are more experienced in wanting to please. Besides, at that age, they have very high urge as well. I am glad to be enjoying such services.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi may i have the ctc please
Old 19-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Pls share ctc and location. Thanks!
Old 19-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Wow.. it is been awhile since i gone back to this place.
Decided to drop my ML a text, to my surprise, she has gone back hometown for good! At the moment, i was sian halfway.. But she gave me a surprise, she recommended me to the new ML that took over her.

Fast forward, got the new MLs contact, starting chatting and getting to know her better. Since i seem to be able to click with her.. I didn't mind going down for a trip (since going to MP is like a hit and miss mission).

Upon arrival, the ML is like in her 40s (BUT MILF) with outstanding highlights.
At this moment, i was like.. "guess this would be the last time i'm coming for her again.."

Fast forward again, massages was great!! with lots of strength & lots of teasing!!! she would ask me to open my legs more so she can reach my inner thigh..

Turn over, i've requested for arm massage. Wow..! she gave a great strength massage with my hand and palm resting on her breast!!! That's the time i felt her boobs, it was a C at least..

Last came the finale!
She would tease you without saying anything. Then by the time you are all hard.. she don't just go into the HJ straight. she would still go on teasing, playing my harden did as if she is driving.. Damn steam sia..
During the teasing, i sit up and unbutton her shirt, at first, there was some rejection.. then after trying again, she gave in and yes i was right.. she had a beautiful set of headlights!!!

The whole session (massage + special) lasted more than 80mins. But i only payed for 60mins. So in another words, she is not a time watcher..

Below are my ratings..
ML - L**A 6.5/10
Boobs - C+
Massage - 8/10
Teasing - 11/10 (she damn good at it..)
Special - HJ only, but i'm sure there can be more when i go there find her more often.
Damage - $50 (massage) + $50 (teasing + special)

FYI, this is a old location i've shared before, so if bros that have already requested from me before.. i don't mind sharing with you again. But if you haven't gotten any reply from me before.. either you wait or you won't be getting due to your history at SBF.

Have a great Sunday all!!!

Bro. Am really very interested to try out your recommendation. MILF is the best
Please share contact via PM
Thanks a million
Old 19-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny that i share with so many bros here..
but in the end got not even a FR..

Either some just collect contacts... Or didn't like it and feel that it is not worth a FR..

hmmmm..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 24-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Power98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc?
Old 28-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster