The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Hi Bro Happyman, u have an estimate how many SG long-stay brothers r here in Chiang Mai?
According to sg embassy staff is around 1000+/- of us living in CM, in our fb group around 80+ in cm sg group, and people that we know around 50+ bro & sis in contact or out for makan drinking etc.....from age group 20+ to 60+
Old 16-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007
Use to be there few times weekly, too bad I cannot sian cos CM too small and sure kena friend or friend friend of my wife......
Quote:
..girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. ...Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.
Been there on a few occasions with company. Food's great, but I couldn't relate to the Isaan biased music. Same namesake as with krungthep's, but different owners. Once, met and chatted with a bright young man from Myanmar helping out at the big car park. Spoke english well and he seemed destined for better things. That's harsh realities of life.

Do they still have the old sign on 'no-guns' near the entrance? I once took a pic, as this is a telling slice of the thai mango
Old 16-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Long due FR for my short trip to CM.

Overall impression is that this is a place to relax and retire. People over here are those that have the "want-to-work, dont-want-to-work-rest" kinda mentality. These are folks that do not like the busy and bustling lifestyle that BKK offers and rather settle down up North in CM for a more 'sabai' life. Overall, we do have a good feel of CM as Girls, especially uni girls are all around the streets when we went around. (These are white skinned, pretty girls with an average of >7 pointers IMHO)

Day 1
Arrived in CM after a short stay at BKK and quickly move on to settle down in Hotel around Niman area. After which, decided to explore nearby surroundings on foot since it rather late. Was especially amazed by the creativity of the youngsters that opened cafes with different themes and offerings. Highly recommends bros who are here to pay the niman area a visit. Soon, we were tired and decided to settle nearby for our dinner. Next stop, after a quick google for the most popular clubs around CM, we decided to go "zoe in yellow" via tuk tuk. Big disappointment (this is not a place to pickup locals) as we soon realized that this is a place that is frequented by farangs and no major actions happened. As we were quite tired by then, decided to retreat back to hotel to rest for the night.

Day 2
Apart from exploring CM in the morning, we decided to pay a visit to Little Mermaid (Bro NitWitty has lots of good reviews on this place). Recommend bros to come by only after 1pm although the place states that it's opened at 12pm as we were there earlier and no girls have arrived yet. Decided to go for a thai massage first (yes, little mermaid does offer authentic massage although that's not their main menu) while waiting for the girls to arrive.

After massage, checked with the reception that girls have arrived. Asked for a quick parade and finalized my selection on Anny as she is the only one that can speak chinese. Comms to me is impt as it contributes greatly to the gfe experience. Wasn't at all disappointed as Anny is a girl who is very proactive with lots of initiative. Started with small chit chats to break the ice and soon, lots of hugs and kisses followed. Since I had a massage earlier, told her to skip that part and we went to shower tgt. That's where the real fun begins as we were all over each other. Shall not go into details here but bros can try next time. After shower, we settled down on the mattress and FS started. After 1st round, we chatted more and teased each other in prep for the 2nd round. What I like about Anny is that there is no concept of time revolving around her. We played around till I am ready. After that, proceeded to shower again for more fun! Finished everything, we went down and parted ways. Before parting, managed to have a small chat with Bro NitWitty. Can see he is well settled down in CM with his wife and daughter. Overall, would recommend this place to bro as this is a good place to get a gfe experience despite being a commercial massage parlor in CM.

For night activity, we decided to head to Warm Up cafe. Best decision so far for the trip as it was very happening. There was a dj event happening there as well and we saw the prettiest CM girls all gathering around. Although not easy to hook up girls as they all come in groups, this is the place to be to see all the CM girls. I believe, to tackle them, we will need time and effort to know the locals well before being able to know them better thru friends-of- friends network. Time is unfortunately something that we do not have. Good experience still to check out the local night scene.

Day 3/4
Nothing much happened as we went around exploring CM. Also, the news of the Thai King death also hampered any form of entertainments from happening. The last I recalled was that we just chilled at BeerLab, which is a place famous with farlangs and locals alike for their international offerings of craft beers.

Till the next time!
Old 17-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
According to sg embassy staff is around 1000+/- of us living in CM, in our fb group around 80+ in cm sg group, and people that we know around 50+ bro & sis in contact or out for makan drinking etc.....from age group 20+ to 60+
1000 in CM? that wud make a big community. Thanks bro.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Not Activated

sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many years back Kamphaeng Din area was the red light district, and mostly local patronage. many ktv and neon-lit shops lined the streets. Recently i asked a local friend about it and he said a few businesses still exist though many are gone due to urban development.

any bro has any updated knowledge? unfortunately i could not explore it myself as my movement now is quite restricted - for obvious reason.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray84 View Post
Although not easy to hook up girls as they all come in groups, this is the place to be to see all the CM girls.
Thanks for sharing. ✌️️

Actually a good place to see all the CM girls is at the night market Kad Na Mor. This is THE PLACE all young CM girls do their shopping. There's also a big openair foodcourt and trendy restaurants there. As the foodcourt is usually crowded, go share a table with a couple of girls and see if Lady Luck is on your side or not.

Kad Na Mor is opposite the CMU entrance on Huay Kaew Road.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Do they still have the old sign on 'no-guns' near the entrance? I once took a pic, as this is a telling slice of the thai mango
my last visit was 6 month ago. Im not really sure but yes, my faint memory do recall such a sign. On 1 occasion i notice the bouncers selectively picked out people to do body search. But my impression then was not digging for hidden weapons, more like searching for drugs.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Confirm Wua Lai is business as usual tonight. Will check out Thapae tomorrow.
TAT even announced for benefit of tourists the pubs and bars will remain open. In Thailand u cant be sure whose authority precedes whose.
BTW, outdated update, 😬 Sunday Night Market @ Thapae was open.
Latest unconfirmed news is that November Loy Krathong festival is ON.
Old 18-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
BTW, outdated update, Sunday Night Market @ Thapae was open.
Latest unconfirmed news is that November Loy Krathong festival is ON.
555 as usual nothing in Thailand is set in stone.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates about Loy krathong next month? What I heard was it be on but will be small scale celebration. Anyone able to cfm abt it?
I be going during that week.

Appreciate it.
Old 24-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X69sinner View Post
Any updates about Loy krathong next month? What I heard was it be on but will be small scale celebration. Anyone able to cfm abt it?
I be going during that week.

Appreciate it.
Loy krathong as usual especially private event doing along riverside area etc is normal......only big event by govt like flower car parade, beauty contest etc are cancel.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Hello! I'm heading down Chiang-Mai this December for 4D3N.

Anyone could share some travel itinerary?
Also what hotels would be recommended?
I'm visit Bkk frequently but this is the first time to CM.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 27-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post

Hi there,

Cant really advise on the travel itinerary because I only went there twice and both times is guided by a local so I have no idea what the names of the places are.. They just bring me and I go. One of which is the weekend walking market though which I feel is a nice place to get a feel as to what CM has to offer.

I didn't visit any of the MPs there but a nice place to hangout is the Warm Up Cafe. Very popular place so you should have no problems finding it.

As for Hotel, I'd strongly recommend Nimman 17. Good location, inexpensive (about $45 a night), very nice and modern rooms and its quite new. Remember to request for the rooms facing the mountain if they have it available. The other rooms face the city. ( I didnt know this initially but was lucky enough to be placed in the mountain view room)
Old 27-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post

sex tourist stay night market area, lot of bars, massage and 3 popular agogo are there.

Party at pubs, normal drinking bar etc stay near Nimman area, warmup, myst at roof top Maya and many small bar in or near Nimman area.

Those with own transport (scooter or car rental) can stay a bit out of city or inside small soi for cheaper and nicer room.

Itinerary depend on what you like to do, some go for 1 day tour to golden triangle, white/black temple, some go jungle flight jumping around like monkey, some rent scooter and go cafe to cafe to enjoy diff view and diff cafe style relax 1 corner, some even join cooking class to learn thai cooking, some spend time shopping in walking street, malls, some go temple hopping to Doi suthep, wat PraSingh, Doi Kum etc..........and some sian or book a girl to bring them around like their personal tour guide.

But 4 days 3 nights stay is really too short and sure not enough to explore CM, the city of Lanna.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
But 4 days 3 nights stay is really too short and sure not enough to explore CM, the city of Lanna.
One thing good about Chiang Mai City is that the entertainment areas are quite concentrated together and not so spreaded out.
If just doing city urban exploration 4D/3N is enough.

Doi Suthep I also never go before.
Only Chiang Mai Zoo.

To me if I go Chiang Mai is mainly for Nimmanhaemin pub hopping (soak in the "Hiso" vibe just like Thonglor/Ekamai in Bangkok) and Sayuri to "detox".
Por leow 555.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-10-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1