The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agree and will be waiting for your commando. Cos alot of saboing in the recent thai scene, unlike the past. That make me divert my bonk to oversea.
Made a booking for her already, will try to post a FR. Let's hope she doesn't disappoint me.

For me as a punter, I don't care what grudge the thai operator have against each other. I just want my booking to be a smooth experience and pay my money for the service. But I hope to see stable I like continue to live because I need not go out to test water again in the open seas.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 27-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post

So... I started booking via 'reputable' stable (in my case it's those stable that I have tried and have sent me same girl as photo). Some of the stable I have been to in the past is LAX/DH/SD, Club V, ThaiBeautiful88 (now D88?), PattayaA1Baby, Club Allure, ThaiAvenue, Siam Resort, Ruk Boutique, Fantasiababes, ThaiPegasus, TeerukLover. When I am happy with a particular stable, I usually stick to them whenever I need a release because I know that by booking with them they will not cheat or push unwanted girls to be because I patronize them so many times in a week and they would not want to lose me as a customer and they know that I always do last minute booking and would not usually wait for my session so they always find ways to squeeze my booking. I appreciate their efforts and at times I tell them to charge full 90 mins and I can make do with 60 mins session since I am usually a one shotter.

Now some people might think am I just plain lucky or a great story writer that my FR is 90% of the time super GFE or awesome experience which sometimes they bonk the same girl and have a lousy experience. Truth to be told, the FR I written represent only 5% of the girls I bonk, I only write when I have a positive experience with the girls and I have time on hand. I don't complain or bitch about lousy service or ugly girl in my FR because I am a commando and I am used to receiving shock on my commando booking, but I see no point hammering them. If they are good and I like it I just go back and patronize them otherwise I just move away. So after years into FL game, I came to understand that chemistry with girl is very important and how you look and groom yourself is also important to have a great experience. No doubt we are paying money to buy happy times but why are some people's experience different even if they tip lesser or don't tip.

Chemistry - This is I can't explain, natural one... but try to be friendly and talk casually like friend. If you think you are a customer and demand things, you will always be treated as a customer.
Frenching - Personal oral hygiene
GFE - When there is chemistry, you can do practically almost with them and give you 100% GFE.
BBBJ - Take good care and clean your little one, clean dick get suck more...

To me, chemistry is the most important factor. When there is chemistry, you can have all the fun here or even when they are back in LOS. So whenever I think I found a gem for myself, I will always return to RTF her unless I can't manage to book her slot or she went back unless better one I fancy has arrived. I am not an expert but I am just sharing my experience that I have realized and learnt over the years. I paid for my school fees and by writing this I hope to save yours. And mostly importantly, take all FR with a pinch of salt, they are there to serve as a guide on the advertised girl and for your reading pleasure only because One man's meat is another man's poison.

Pretty much same as what Bro Draculax just said. GFE and chemistry is difficult to gauge because it differs from person to person. Looks all these also can be subjective, but generally fake photo means fake photo.

I tend to also stick to the same girls when I get good service because it takes the risk and unknown encounter out of the equation. I've ever RTF so many times that the OKT ask the girl whether she got use love potion on me. We punters are same same with the girls. We find someone we like, we visit them many times. They like you, they'll entertain you even on your trips to LOS. Treat them well and they can spend 3-4 days, maybe even a week or two with you bringing you around LOS and being your long haired translator. So why not? Bored of the SG FL scene, just take 1 hour flight to BKK, spend some time there and play until cock drop. I think it's quite the win win. Lol
Old 27-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To answer your points:
1. See this post in Great Bonks (Page 691)
2. Based on my understanding, many of the thai operator have never seen the girls in real life. They usually rely on customer feedback and review after session to advise other potential customer. I don't usually ask operator about the girl, I pick them based on photo uploaded to the website and I take it from there.

I just started chionging from 2009 and at the start I always patronize FL Dome 2 or FL PRC Streetwalker in GL, they were good and I even started a 'relationship with one of the PRC FL and had some happy times together. When she went back, I continued patronizing FL Dome 2 until 2-3 years back I felt that their service get from bad to worst and because and I am quite disturbed by the fact that they are taking booking at the midst of the session so I eventually moved to Viet in JB spa scene until I find it too troublesome to cross the causeway with the bad to worst traffic jams.

Eventually, I started going to GL legal house for session but eventually stopped as I don't wish to be recognized by people I know there so I started browsing FL Dome 1 and LSB. I started by jumping around stable but there were times that I was 'bitten' by fake photo stable in LSB when the girls they send are a total mismatch but I have never reject a single girl in my life. Sometimes even in fake photo stable I can actually find a decent looking girl with good service attitude maybe due to chemistry but most of the time its a rush job with total no GFE as they do not expect return customer and just want to finish the deed and earn the money.

So... I started booking via 'reputable' stable (in my case it's those stable that I have tried and have sent me same girl as photo). Some of the stable I have been to in the past is LAX/DH/SD, Club V, ThaiBeautiful88 (now D88?), PattayaA1Baby, Club Allure, ThaiAvenue, Siam Resort, Ruk Boutique, Fantasiababes, ThaiPegasus, TeerukLover. When I am happy with a particular stable, I usually stick to them whenever I need a release because I know that by booking with them they will not cheat or push unwanted girls to be because I patronize them so many times in a week and they would not want to lose me as a customer and they know that I always do last minute booking and would not usually wait for my session so they always find ways to squeeze my booking. I appreciate their efforts and at times I tell them to charge full 90 mins and I can make do with 60 mins session since I am usually a one shotter.

Now some people might think am I just plain lucky or a great story writer that my FR is 90% of the time super GFE or awesome experience which sometimes they bonk the same girl and have a lousy experience. Truth to be told, the FR I written represent only 5% of the girls I bonk, I only write when I have a positive experience with the girls and I have time on hand. I don't complain or bitch about lousy service or ugly girl in my FR because I am a commando and I am used to receiving shock on my commando booking, but I see no point hammering them. If they are good and I like it I just go back and patronize them otherwise I just move away. So after years into FL game, I came to understand that chemistry with girl is very important and how you look and groom yourself is also important to have a great experience. No doubt we are paying money to buy happy times but why are some people's experience different even if they tip lesser or don't tip.

Chemistry - This is I can't explain, natural one... but try to be friendly and talk casually like friend. If you think you are a customer and demand things, you will always be treated as a customer.
GFE - When there is chemistry, you can do practically almost with them and give you 100% GFE.

To me, chemistry is the most important factor. When there is chemistry, you can have all the fun here or even when they are back in LOS. So whenever I think I found a gem for myself, I will always return to RTF her unless I can't manage to book her slot or she went back unless better one I fancy has arrived. I am not an expert but I am just sharing my experience that I have realized and learnt over the years. I paid for my school fees and by writing this I hope to save yours. And mostly importantly, take all FR with a pinch of salt, they are there to serve as a guide on the advertised girl and for your reading pleasure only because One man's meat is another man's poison.
i agree with you bro what you say, yah to people who say I am writin fake fr becos I always patronized the same stable, why not, is there a rule that I cannot go back to the same stable. if the stable is good, why will I want to change the stable...feel funny about some of the readers here

just like I go outside, I feel the food is nice, I will always go back, nothing wrong about it also
Old 27-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

It is not about one patronizing one stable. That is one tell tale sign. How the FR is written is another.

However the ULTIMATE reason is because some of us patronize the girls that some writers wrote about.

And from there we discover:

1) A fake photo is a fake photo
2) Big boobs turn out to be tiny boobs
3) A girl describes to be such a beauty and saying photo as accurate matching fake photo or to a heavily photoshopped photo

We can discount the chemistry ...those are opinions.

If you notice, those who wrote about the fake FRs are those motivated to do so because we were "lured" by the fake reports. This is especially galling. So unlike fake photos or misleading pictures from OKTs... these are writers spreading false information.

Now I will ask a question : are all of us saying look -- those are fakes but have not pointed much of a finger on dream (so far not much negative on their girls) ...means we are working for dream and attacking others on dream's behalf ...I think not. Are you saying dream is deploying dirty tactic?

In fact I dont think the stables are deploying such dirty tactics of running others down ... this is just deception to discredit the negative reports. Firstly I believed they are more or less interlinked, same owner or owners or allied together. Also taking from same source or sources. No the negative reports are pretty much true.

In addition, if the stables are engaging in tit fot tat in running each other down, this whole thread will be about negative reports. Strategically lots of good FRs benefit ALL stables. It does not stand to reason, for having anything negative written by the stables. No this thread is about great bonks as it should be ... what we are claiming are not about this girl or that girl is bad ... what we are saying is this or that report is fake or perhaps grossly exaggerated.

Last edited by intelcore3; 27-10-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i agreed with you, do some more comparsion by different FR that is written too.

Me ok la, there are many senior out there who can write well and are reliable too. There are some which are not too.
SUPPORT bro NAKA !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 27-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paris=stella??
Anyone tried paris from bkgems? Looks to be stella of titanium....
http://bangkokgems.weebly.com/paris-22yo.html
http://www.titaniumbabes.com/model-a
Old 27-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zz77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Nuna at EXOTICA66

Recently booked Nuna though bro EXOTICA66. Thanks a lot for bro EXOTICA66 fast arrangement and the helps

After follow the instructions, saw Nuna opened the door for me. At that time she was wearing hot sexy short pants, showing all her beautiful legs and waist, after she let me in and turned around, I saw her good butt too, I knew it would be a good deal

Face: 8.5/10, 95% similar with photos, real person more beautiful than photos
Body: around 1.61 meter, slim, curve, very little tummy but very ok, normal colour and very smooth and soft skin
Boobs: 9/10, C/C+ cup natural boobs, beautiful shapes and very soft, very high score here
Shower: standard
Cathbath: didn’t ask
BBBJ: didn’t ask
French: short time very good French
Fingering: yes and wet
Paining: didn’t ask
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instructions about position change, could see she likes FJ too. And she is tight, I especially like her cowgirl riding, not fast speed and slowly enjoyed (my type).

RTF – Yes (Due to her skin, natural boobs and tight FJ)

In addition, I think the advantage of EXOTICA66 is sometimes I can find some really good girl
Old 27-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Muya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Macy of Teeruklover.com

Looks - 8/10 GND Demure looks. nice with light makeup

Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. just proportionate with her slim and fair skin body.
Shower - SOP quite standard but it's ok. nothing much here.
Catbath - 7/10 Sensual and good autoroam.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 Tickling from bottom to head. sensual and relaxing type. quite good.
Frenching - 9/10 A frencher really. 1 of the rare species frencher.
Fingering - natural wet and she likes it the way i see from expression. Keke.
Painting - paint for awhile. she cannot take it she say. haha..
FJ - 9/10 nice moan and responsive and lots of frenching during missionary. finish at doggy. that is where i can perform best.
GFE - nice chatty and can really talk girl. lots of smile from her..

Overall - nice GND girl with Demure and really like those neighbourhood girls in FBT shorts. service standard also good. worth the money and enviroment is nice. Last but not least, Okt responsive and will re-visit.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
... So after years into FL game, I came to understand that chemistry with girl is very important and how you look and groom yourself is also important to have a great experience. No doubt we are paying money to buy happy times but why are some people's experience different even if they tip lesser or don't tip.

Good post and appreciate the effort to type all that out.

That is why i find that if payment is only handed over after service, it's better for mood and chemistry. More natural.

Money changing hands at the beginning, makes it very clear to the girl that you are just a "customer".

I can't rely on FR often. Mainly becos i like to test-drive newly arrived girls. So that if they turn out excellent, i can still have enough time to RTF one or two times before they go home.

Agree that chemistry and service level received hinges upon the customer as well. Personal grooming, hygiene, etc. We select the girls, but they also rate our looks & figure Having sex is already nothing extraordinary for these girls, so they try to derive pleasure from us too. Before they go back to their regular thai boyfrens!

Maybe lucky, but so far personally never experienced any bonk that is 100% terrible or reject cases or bad attitude (got one actually, but after finish 1st shot become a bit more kitten liao, so she doesn't count ..... hahahahahh)
Old 27-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I agree that her face is recognizable as the one in the picture. Just add 15% more fat and a double chin.
And with the pic, it's a head and shoulder portrait shot.
Technically, you could fit the fat girl in the pic I've listed, and she would look just fine as all the fat is hidden.

2 points:
1. How were you able to get thee exact URL for her pic? It's been taken off the website
2. The OKT cannot confirm or deny what Pink looks like. He's only working via phone, and has never seen her in person
bro, i only trust your taste...you no need to answer their questions...

TOO MANY FUCKING FAKE FRS!!!!
Old 27-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for Rain from Bangkok Gem?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=630792
Old 27-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Paris=stella??
Anyone tried paris from bkgems? Looks to be stella of titanium....
http://bangkokgems.weebly.com/paris-22yo.html
http://www.titaniumbabes.com/model-a
It makes you wonder. The photo is exactly the same. paris and stella.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, i only trust your taste...you no need to answer their questions...

TOO MANY FUCKING FAKE FRS!!!!
I have to agree

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Mew from TeeRukLover

Went this afternoon, was told that I am her first customer since she just arrived. She looked exactly like what is shown in the photo but just that on the first day of work she might have forgotten to put on her make up or I caught her at the wrong time whatever the case she is still a sweet looking demure lady with exception that her hair is black now which I would not reject as I do not have sky high pretty-o-meter.

She bring me to the room and ask me to wait while she turn down the aircon temperature as she see that I am perspiring a little bit due to the hot weather and we sit by the bedside to chat. After a couple minutes of TCSS, she invited me to shower together in the bathroom. I can feel that she is pretty service oriented from the way she soap and clean my body all the way down to my feet and bring me the towel to dry my body before she proceed to wash herself up.

After we cleaned up ourselves, I saw her sitting on the bed while I am lying down sensing that she is going to start the usual SOP, I told her I am not in a hurry, she can take her time and invited her to lie down beside me which she gladly do. She came lying down beside me with her head resting on my shoulder and her hands gently stroking my little one while I move my hands around her smooth body and we started chatting about random topics. This goes on for minutes until she felt that my little one is getting a bit responsive to her stroking, she get up (thinking she is going to perform the standard catbath or BBBJ) but no she started to french me and start to move her hands faster on my little one. This moment my hands also start attacking her tiny nipples which grew harder and harder as the teasing goes on. Now I can hear her moans softly even when we are locking our lips together.

She start to unlock the lips and slowly move down south to give my little one a good lick and a strong BBBJ with good suction and speed for quite a while until I pull her up and start to go down on her. I am presented with a trimmed pussy with good scent. She was actually quite dry at this moment but when the licking goes on her love juices just start flowing out non-stop. All these while, she kept her eyes closed with some soft moans. I slowly move up to lick her nipples (she like) for a bit before I went to reach for the cap at the table. She help to open the cap and put it on, what surprised me is that after she cap me she still did another round of BBBJ with me standing and her sitting on the bed occasionally turning up her head to look at me.

I signaled for her to lie down and I start penetrating her in missionary, she is still wet and flowing with love juices which makes getting in whole lot easier. I would consider her love hole rather tight for someone 1.65 cm tall. She would shut her eyes tight when you are making out with her and the moans are in sync with your pumps. When I am close to her face, she would just raise her head to french me while banging her in missionary. First shot never fire and I gave up... She looked stunned and asked me if she wasn't to my liking, I told her no it was because I am just tired. She removed the caps and clean my little one gently with care while I lie down like a log.

She came lie down on my side again and gave a peck on my cheek and start smelling me. I told her I am kinda tired and wanted to rest for a while. But she went ahead and stroke my brother again pointing out to me that he is still semi harden... I dot dot dot and let her do what she wants... When she realize her hands could beat my little brother, she went down for a 3rd BBBJ again. This time she got him awake and gave me a grin, quite playful I would say. When my little one got fully erected, she took a cap and cap him and went cowgirl without hesitation. She is still wet and hungry like a wolf, this might explains why she never let me rest. She just ride with her own tempo and pull my hands to grab her tits until she cum (i think) before she slow down to a complete stop. I bring her down while she is half dead and entered her in missionary again, this time I went full force and pump her and she was moaning for mercy but I ignore and go on for a couple of minutes before I release my full load inside her warm pussy.

She pinch my legs softly with a smile she carefully pack my load and dispose it and clean me up again like a baby. Then we rest on the bed to TCSS till the time is up and went for shower.

Face: 9/10 - Exactly same as photograph, only that hair is black not blond.
Body: 8.5/10 - 20+ years old tight body with smooth skin, considered pretty fair skinned for a Thai
Boobs: 8/10 - Just right for me, somewhere between A to B size, cannot judge boobs size well
Catbath: NIL
BBBJ: 9/10 - Strong suction, 3x BBBJ in a session. Very pleased with the ISO service
FJ: 8.5/10 - Considered tight for a girl 1.65 cm tall, good moans in sync with your momentum
GFE: 8.5/10 - Cuddle you like your GF, very good communication in English. Take care and clean you up very well.
RTF: Yes, if time permits!

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 28-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
Ryan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kaleen from Emmanuelle

Looks : 10/10. Pretty and sweet. Demure and cute.

Body : 9/10. Petite, slim, tight like a SYT. She wore an oversized T shirt and that is stunning enough.

Boobs : 7/10. B and perky. Just nice.

Pussy : 10/10. Great! Neatly trimmed. Tasty when painting.

Catbath : 8/10. Not too experienced but serves me well.

BBBJ : 8/10. Slow and steady and arousing.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating and take initiatives. Cowgirl was amazing with her taking the control.

GFE : 10/10. Engaging and just like a little kitten. Can't ask for more with the demure eyes and lip kisses.

RTF : Hell yea. Please take good care of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1