The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Hi bros, newbie to sammyboy forum.
After reading much, can kind bros share where Michelle and May located and their contact pls.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Try May sometime last week. Kam sia bro who pm their details, snipes of their face and body. Easy pick after seeing the snipes, May body machiam better.

May was in a tight short black dress, big time nose bled. From a distance, she smiling and waving at me. Walked in, began talking about the prices. All this while my eyes fixed on her body, wondering when it's all off, will it be same like the pic I seen. She became direct, saying all the stuff on offer and price. Discuss the details and agreed on a top up package.

In the room, I undress quickly and wait. Hear her locked door and she came in. Her engine start, the teasing, gfe and fun began. I hand itchy roam everywhere and undress her and I was not disappointed with what I saw, same as the pic and her headlights are wonderful.

The rest of the session better not say too much, prevent kanna exposed. Way better than what I expect for a first try. One thing is her engine sound jin loud. Left satisfied and happy with the promise to her that I'll be back.
Can share where may n michelle located and their pictures? wanna try them but no luck locating them.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try May sometime last week. Kam sia bro who pm their details, snipes of their face and body. Easy pick after seeing the snipes, May body machiam better.
PM you, please share the pictures.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Hi bro, can share contacts n pic. Thanks a lot
Old 08-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
why need pic thought you went already lol.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
Can share where may n michelle located and their pictures? wanna try them but no luck locating them.
their shop at level 2 next to the connector entrance
Old 08-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try May sometime last week.
Showing them sitting in their own shop and in various state of undress?

Saw it posted in the expat sex forum ISG.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 11
antimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Sorry for delay, just return your up.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
keithlsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

May was in a tight short black dress, big time nose bled. From a distance, she smiling and waving at me. Walked in, began talking about the prices. All this while my eyes fixed on her body, wondering when it's all off, will it be same like the pic I seen. She became direct, saying all the stuff on offer and price. Discuss the details and agreed on a top up package.

In the room, I undress quickly and wait. Hear her locked door and she came in. Her engine start, the teasing, gfe and fun began. I hand itchy roam everywhere and undress her and I was not disappointed with what I saw, same as the pic and her headlights are wonderful.

The rest of the session better not say too much, prevent kanna exposed. Way better than what I expect for a first try. One thing is her engine sound jin loud. Left satisfied and happy with the promise to her that I'll be back.
Hi , interested. Can pm me to share ?
Old 09-12-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a million for the directions and address of michelle n may's shop. Will pay them a visit very soon.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

well done la brother. i clap for u! u just expose the shop just like that, good luck to this playground. can some of the brother use their big head to think a not.! haiz!

Last edited by Rally; 09-12-2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Nnn
Old 09-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
well done la brother. i clap for u! u just expose the shop just like that, good luck to this playground. can some of the brother use their big head to think a not.! haiz!
win liao lor...
Old 09-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Support for parklane massage

Last edited by Califuse; 09-12-2016 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Expect raids on that place liao
Old 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Expect raids on that place liao
Hope not, May & Michelle considered the best fxxk in the building now. But a few mornings ago, saw a group loitering outside their shops taking pictures, doesn't look too friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread