The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Secondary school sex

Lets see, how should i start.

It all begin when i was in secondary 2, aka. 14 year old at that time.
I was still young and innocent, and this is my 1st encounter with a sec 3 girl.
I shall call her Cat..

Cat was my senior in secondary school. She's in sec 3 while I'm in sec 2.
Cat was a hot babe in my secondary school, many ahbeng go after her. She's those ahlian type, always fold up her skirt, making sure thats its way above her knee level, showing off her sexy legs. She loves to wear those long white socks and have it pull up high high. To complete her looks, she carries those "sonia rekeal" ahlian bag. (i got the spelling wrong, but it those branded bag in the past). Cat always wear colour bra too, always kana the displine master warning...

I forgot how I got to know Cat, but she was my "sister" in school. We were quite close, always hung out together and she always shares her secret with me. I remember once she talk to me on the topic of masterbathtion, that she had a sex toy name “fred” which she loves a lot. At that time, I was still a virgin and my sexual homous was starting to grow. I always got a hard on whenever Cat talk about sex. She was like a big sister to me and I really look up to her.

Ok, my sexual encouner with cat start here..

It was around mid year exam for secondary students.
One night, Cat called me asking me if I had studied for my exams. I told her that I'm only half done. Cat was nice, she said "dont worry" she will teach me. Cat suggest that we meet up the next morning in school for some tutor lessons and she can offer me some tips since she had cleared her sec 2 papers already. Our meeting time was 6.15am in the wee morning……..

To be continue...
Old 06-12-2007, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
avaritia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Secondary school sex

Wow statutory rape akan datang ... but teen sex whoopee ... awaiting ..
Old 06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Idealist is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nice story. Me waiting for next part. When we in school ma, everything also statutory rape Lucky we just not aware and horny
Old 06-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
XiaoJing XiaoJing

Always nice to read story of our younger days ...., but my time, me no action .. read all those with action, now haiz, sure wish could relive my teenage days
Old 06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chingsiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the next part
Old 06-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

wah lau, kanna zap by some idiot because my usage of english is not good.
But hey, I'm not a professional writer man, and this is my real life stories, not those cut and past type. Try writing a story yourself, see if its easy...

PART 2
I woke up late the next morning. We had arrange to meet at my classroom. When I reach, Cat was already there, alone.. School nornally starts at 7.15am and student came mostly around 7am. Cat was wearing a bright red bra that day, I could see it clearly through the white school uniform she’s wearing. Her skirt was quite short today, maybe she had folded it more than usual, but it gave me a spectacular view of her legs.

“Jie, your bra so bright today, the displine master Mr Tan sure cow pei cow bu if he sees you, you better play hide and seek again today ah”

Cat just laugh it off since it’s nothing new to her. She a lau jiao in this field, everyday she wore a different colour bra and had been playing hide and seek with Mr Tan for years already.

“That stupid Mr Tan, sebei lau tiko, everyday scan girls for colour bra, one fine day I will sure sue him for harrasment” yelled Cat.

Cat got a good sense of humor, I was laughing when she made that comments. I then proceed to take out my textbook and pencil case. Cat was sitting on the desk facing me, swing her legs. I cant help but notice that little zhao geng in front of me and I tried very hard to peep in between her legs. From my angle, it seem that Cat was wearing a black pantie that day. I look harder at her legs hopping to see some colour cloth sandwich between it. Suddenly, “piak” Cat slap my head and I was like oh shit, kanna caught by Cat liao.

“what are you looking at” yell Cat.

I was quite embarassed and kept quite, trying hard to think of an excuse..

“You are looking at my cheebye right” cat said softly..

Fuck, kanna caught red handed. I nood my head shyly, my heart was pounding away..

“Make a guess what colour pantie am I wearing” cat said.

I was struck dumbfold. Did I heard correctly, Cat was asking me to guess the colour of her panties.

“Black” I said… “Wrong”

“Brown” I said…. “Wrong again”

“Dark green” I said …. “Wrong Wrong Wrong”

I was like that the hell, I’m pretty sure its some dark colour panties man. Cos when I peep at it, there’s no sign of any colour cloth at all..

………………… to be continue !!!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, basket, don tell me she not wearing, go to school ...
By the way, any bros know classmates or school mates no wear one ... referring to sec not tertiary whioch I know hv.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair View Post
Bro, basket, don tell me she not wearing, go to school ...
By the way, any bros know classmates or school mates no wear one ... referring to sec not tertiary whioch I know hv.
during my sec 4 period.. at one state it was a trend among the more daring gers to go braless to school. but they use nipple patch to cover.my school U is whitle, and material is quite thin.. so can see their shape and the way it move when they walk. but later Principal ban the gers from doing so.
as for pantie not sure if anyone went to school without one
Old 06-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping liao
Old 06-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1980 View Post
I was like that the hell, I’m pretty sure its some dark colour panties man. Cos when I peep at it, there’s no sign of any colour cloth at all..
Bro maybe its her pussy hair dat u saw la.... pls continue part 3 ok

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 06-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reliving the past of childhood school days......nice to hear experiences of what kids are doing these days.

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong, bigmannow, mustbang, ah rat, criminalz, SDMM, Manudieliao

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

Men: "Women are like toilets too, it's a place for men to release themselves"
Old 06-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

so please do not stop the next part of story please
Old 06-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I guess.... she nv wear.. it's pussy hair rite?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess she never wear anything?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess she never wear anything below?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1