The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Apple Hong, Cynthia Koh and Michelle Chong doing drama on Wing Chun..

See the link on new drama:

and all of them wear singlets and pants to fight with instructor..

http://blogs.xin.sg/8gg/dramas/knees...fist-clenched/
Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Apple Hong, Cynthia Koh and Michelle Chong doing drama on Wing Chun..

I would prefer it if they wore sailormoon outfits. Just kidding, seriously, sports bra and mini skirt would have been better....

Who Shags Wins
Old 04-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Apple Hong, Cynthia Koh and Michelle Chong doing drama on Wing Chun..

ya ..... me like apple .....
Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
csh1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Apple Hong, Cynthia Koh and Michelle Chong doing drama on Wing Chun..

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
ya ..... me like apple .....
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Mine thoughts of WC

Think wrote b4 in 1threads, in the 80s after NS i trained WC under an ang mo instructor. His name was Randy William, that time only he got lic to teach and, lessons held at Spastic children society.

I actually practice for 2yrs then gave up, working committment and kung Fu had lost its craze. Probably, today PA instructor were RW students.

Since i was fr the Bruce Lee periods, the KF craze times, remember back then we discuss on JKT and mixed martial arts. I read in few American black belts mags, as well as those JKT books in library.

The late Bruce Lee students had said, Bruce criticizes the most on WC. His JKT was formed to counter WC. I guess could be true, then Ip Mun would never be happy. Today, movie producers cash on WC suddenly, shown the good relationship btw this 2great men.

However, WC is 1MA that is suitable for men and gals sparring. I remembered the touching hands, the grips the tackle yes! Is 1of the MA where guys can take advantage on the female. Solong he don't do it too obvious.

Is a good art where we learn self defence and, keep our body fit. A good place to meet chicks. Especially after Ip Mun movies, i guess many syts will enrol in the class.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1