The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Yishun TN updates

that one is Happy lor.

tried Hong Xin last night. quite a few nice looking prcs and one super big boobs gal. too bad she left the shop as i was walking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by average6
New place at the Blk200+, same side as bridal shop, about 60 meters down. Saw tall 30+ lady when passing by. After my dinner walked past again and saw smiling customer coming out. Don't know whether legit place or not. Cannot try as its to close to home.
Old 09-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseCannon
that one is Happy lor.

tried Hong Xin last night. quite a few nice looking prcs and one super big boobs gal. too bad she left the shop as i was walking in
Hong Xin open a new branch at the same blk as Crystal. Saw 2 PRC inside, look ok, and was told that the other shop opposite the church in blk 2XX is still open. Strange, why have 2 shops in the same neighbourhood?

anyway, try Hong Xin a few times but no special offered so far.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
wonga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros try the Th shop at 156 yishun st 11? care to comment?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
wonga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonga
i'm quite sure u're referring to JxxMxx. pls refer to the thread below for more details of this shop.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ghlight=yishun
Old 10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Me'SoHorNy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Was checking out the 3rd TN from this thread and finally decided to make a trip there 3 days back. Beauty _____ TN along Sembawang Road.
Went into the TN, this TN as other bros mentioned, operates like a HC. They have a recept at the counter to make payment prior massage. Place is pretty new indeed. Nice environment..

Initially reach there. no one was at counter. Waited at the sofa area, then a man walk out. Thot he is also one of the bros, so didnt pay much attention to him til he asked me in mandarin, "An Mo Ma?' I was like "doh!".. This man spoke with a accent from China working as a recept.. rofl..maybe he is the boss..=/

Saying have to wait for a couple of mins cos all the gals working. Then just casually asked him, if Ice is working, he checked and said, yah he is bout to assign Ice to me.. keke "great!" wanted to try this milf since reading up..

Went into the room, Ice appeared. WOOTz.. MILF indeed. Wearing a spahetti top with A line mini-skirt kind.. Greeted me, asking if she serve me b4, said no.. then asked again how do i know her then .. told her recommendation from fren. She say "really? not from internet ah"..Gave her a puzzled look..then shrug it off.. NBBNNBNBNB

Massage was SOP.. Perhaps I was too tired, fell aslpzz during the massage.. Then was asked to turn over, pop the golden question.. Asked for the price.. $50 - HJ, $80 - BJ, $100 - FJ.. wah.. abit steep for a HJ..which was my original intentions.. tried nego to $30, she say can, but must (bang shou bang jiao) tied hands and legs.. Sian 1/2..didnt want to spoil the mood, just went ahead with expensive HJ.. I must admit, she is one of those who knows what man wants.. allow you to dig play with her puss, lick her nipples, but cannot kiss.. My rating as follows

Name: Ice (local lady staying in the east)
Body: Nice figure 7/10 (Body is well maintain with a nice sexy navel piercing)
HJ: 8/10
BJ: No money, didnt try
FJ: No money, didn't try
RTF: Definitly for the FJ.. once accumulated enuff Vit M.

Am also quite interested in the Malay masseur..keke
Old 10-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Me'SoHorNy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

Been scouting thru this forum on this TN which I went to around Yishun area..this TN is actually almost directly opp JM TN in Chongpang.. (hope i am being discreet enuff) got to walk thru the crowded walkway then to the stair lobby. 2nd floor. This TN is already quite discreet cos I myself don't even know the name of the shop after patronising it twice..lmao..

Ok.. this account is about a month back..not sure if the things are the same now..
Walked into this TN, saw 4 PRC sitting around.. before i can even scan thru properly, then a tall slender lady with long hair approach me.. "Sian Sheng, Yao An Mo ma".. I replied with a smile "Hao ah".. took a short glance at her..Remembered that she was wearing a tight spahetti top and jeans.followed her into one of the cubicle, very small and cramp...sianz.. Environment cannot fight with JM.. but this gal seem promising.. Changed into birthday suit, then she walked in.. Hmm.. She tied up her hair..cute..

Started her massage and made some small talks.. See her slim slim, but when she start her massage..powerful sia..she is quite skilled also.. haha.. then when it comes to the golden question, quoted only HJ.. $50.. Wah leow.. i told her market rate..then she still reply saying $50 bucks can do more than just HJ.. I was like.."ya ya,LL and ANNA from SN also can..even at lower price. Then haggle down to $40.. went ahead with the HJ..

I am quite pleased with her service, thus I went back for her on my second visit. One thing to mention, on my second and last visit, on my way out, I saw this cute SYT..wearing red top with black skirt..look damn cute sia.. she was standing with the rest of the PRC looking at someone mobile.. didnt manage to catch her name.. I definitely wanna try her if i go back there again..

Rating as follow

TN : I really have no idea the name of the TN. :P
Name : JiaJia
Face: 6.5 / 10 (small eyes with porcelain face)
Body : B cup boobs i presume. Tall and slim (taller than me infact.Zzz)
HJ: 7.5/10
Tried kissing her, she allowed initially, but no frenching.
Can autoroam..but not sure to what extent.

If any bros have tried this TN b4, kindly update with any happenings ya?. Cos so far, only been there twice for the same gal.. not much is know for the rest of the ladies.
Old 21-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me'SoHorNy
Hi bros,
Was checking out the 3rd TN from this thread and finally decided to make a trip there 3 days back. Beauty _____ TN along Sembawang Road.
Went to this TN last night. Was assigned Sky, malay.

Looks: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Massage: 8/10 - gd and thorough
Attitude: 8.5/10 - service oriented
RTF: I got no problem. How abt you? keekee......

R-K-O
Old 22-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

wah RKO shifted back to Yishun yea. Always see you write about ang mo kio and serangoon tui na only.
Old 22-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Went to this TN last night. Was assigned Sky, malay.

Looks: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Massage: 8/10 - gd and thorough
Attitude: 8.5/10 - service oriented
RTF: I got no problem. How abt you? keekee......

R-K-O
bro R-K-O,

I called up this joint sometime before and asked about massage & JG.
Recep recommended a malay lady Sky, saying that she is good in massage.
Now, the info is verified by you.

I haven't tried a malay lady before. Though of trying her.
What other services does she provide and what are the damages?
Is her HJ good? Autoroam allowed? Is the place well partitioned or just by curtains? Sorry for the multiple questions.

Thanks.
Old 22-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup
bro R-K-O, What other services does she provide and what are the damages? Is her HJ good? Autoroam allowed? Is the place well partitioned or just by curtains? Sorry for the multiple questions.
Thanks.
bro, actually there are quite a number of FRs on this Sky liao. Just read through this thread and you'll get the answer. Frankly speaking, i did not try her HJ....... If the FRs abt her still not detailed enough, i suggest you give it a try and experience it yourself. Isn't that better?

R-K-O
Old 22-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
wah RKO shifted back to Yishun yea. Always see you write about ang mo kio and serangoon tui na only.
Aiya, everyday eat rice also sian mah. Sometimes eat mee siam also not bad leh. keekee.....

R-K-O
Old 22-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
elva81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finishing from Hong .... hmmm the girl skill is good....but don allow any touch.....sad : (
Old 23-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro, actually there are quite a number of FRs on this Sky liao. Just read through this thread and you'll get the answer. Frankly speaking, i did not try her HJ....... If the FRs abt her still not detailed enough, i suggest you give it a try and experience it yourself. Isn't that better?

R-K-O
bro R-K-O,
Thanks for the lead. I read & posted in the wrong thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49053

Taking your advice, will try my virgin mee siam real soon.

Lastly, if you didn't try her HJ, what did you try then? Just pure massage?
Old 23-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

R-K-O
bro R-K-O,
Thanks for the lead. I read & posted in the wrong thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49053

Taking your advice, will try my virgin mee siam real soon.

Lastly, if you didn't try her HJ, what did you try then? Just pure massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1