The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Secondary school sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasicy View Post
during my sec 4 period.. at one state it was a trend among the more daring gers to go braless to school. but they use nipple patch to cover.my school U is whitle, and material is quite thin.. so can see their shape and the way it move when they walk. but later Principal ban the gers from doing so.
as for pantie not sure if anyone went to school without one
No bras ... those with big boobs, the thing jumping up and down ... even when walking .....

If girl in story really no wear, .... , bcos I tot all this school girls very easy zaogeng one .... always, dont know sit leg open wide wide ,...
Old 06-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 18
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

This is exciting. Let my imagination runs wild.

Pls vote in my poll..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78379

Pls PM me if you need my humble pts.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vapodrops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue pls
Old 06-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasicy View Post
during my sec 4 period.. at one state it was a trend among the more daring gers to go braless to school. but they use nipple patch to cover.my school U is whitle, and material is quite thin.. so can see their shape and the way it move when they walk. but later Principal ban the gers from doing so.
as for pantie not sure if anyone went to school without one
Wah bro, my sec school girls also wear nipple tap to school leh.
Think its the "in thing" those days, super sexy man. hahahah
Old 06-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

PART 3

Cat was still sitting in front of me, on top of the desk while I was sitting on the chair. Just then, Cat’s pager beep. ** beep beep beep ** In my days, there’s no such thing as handphone. Handphone only belong to the rich people and they are shape like big waterbottle which people call “tai kor tai” Cat lean over to pick up her bag. As she stretch to lean over, I somehow manage to see her zhao geng again, and this time round I shouted out.

“beidge colour” ….

Cat look at me shaking her head and said softly.. “why don’t you lift my my skirt to see for yourself”

Wah lan, here is a chio chio ahlian asking me to lift up her school skirt, the thoughts of it immeditately gave me a hard on. I look at Cat, shaking my head, don’t know what to do.

“Your face is so red” said cat. “is this your first time you are seeing a girl chee bye?”

“No” I said, and I mumble about looking at some sex magazine before. Well, there’s no such thing as the internet those days, if I remember correctly, the fastest internet connection at my time was just 14.4kps kind of internet dial up, so sex magazine was the in thing for young boys then. Cat laugh at me call me a virgin and said that I am a big mountain turtle.. I just sat there, quite and embaresses..

Cat then uncross her legs giving me full view of everything. My heart beat nearly stop there because Cat was in fact not wearing anything at all. In front of me is a clean, hairless 15 year old pussy. No wonder all my guess were wrong.. Knnz @#@#%#$^
There I was, staring right at Cat pussy. Up till now, I still remember how her pussy look like, its was magicial man.

To be continue……

I hope bros here like my real life story, the thought of writing this story somehow made me relive my past memories..

A few ups would be greatly appericated, motivate me to write faster too !!
Old 06-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Wow.....keep them cumming...camping here too
Old 06-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Bro Bergamo....faster your story pls...going to bell ring line up for asembly liao
Old 06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah....din know girls during that era also so daring.

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

Men: "Women are like toilets too, it's a place for men to release themselves"
Old 06-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sec sch story...bring back memories...nice keep it upz
Old 06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

PART 4

Cat then uncross her legs giving me full view of everything. My heart beat nearly stop there because Cat was in fact not wearing anything at all. In front of me is a clean, hairless 15 year old pussy. No wonder all my guess were wrong.. Knnz @#@#%#$^
There I was, staring right at Cat pussy. Up till now, I still remember how her pussy look like, its was magicial man.

“Lick it” demanded CAT..

I was shock, she’s asking me to lick her pussy. My thoughts ran wild, we were in the classroom, the doors and windows are wide open, what if my classmate walk in and see me muffing on Cat’s pussy, then I will be the hot topic of the whole seconday school liao. Or what if kanna caught by the teachers, then my parents will be called in, so malu..

“Don’t worry, its still early, nobody will see us” said Cat.

I look at my watch, its was around 6.30am then. I slowly move my head towards her pussy, she look so young then. Her lips are moist, bright pink in colour contrast well aginst her hairless fair skin pussy. I took a sniff, wow!!! It was heaven, Cat smells so nice down there, not those sourise smell, but some exciting woman fragrant.. It was soooooo magicial, my first enounter with a live pussy. I remember reading about some topic from some sex magazine back then on how to give great head to a woman, so I thought to myself, time to put my knowledge to the test, show Cat that I’m not a mountain turtle after all. I lick he tip of Cat pussy, she gave a soft morn..

“Faster” demand Cat.

There I was licking Cat pussy, sitting on the chair while Cat was on top of my desk. The light in the classroom was fully on. The doors were open. Its was just so open, I cant describe the feeling man, it was like having sex in a big open space where there’s no privacy at all. Suddenly, cat grab my head and pull me down deep into her pussy. My nose was sitting on tip of her hairless cult and my mouth was barried deep inside Cat pussy. I was in fact fighting to breath, but Cat grab my head hard and she was moving her hips up and down aginst my face..

“Faster… faster di di” ******** she called me di di btw…

And holy cow, after like 2mins, Cat gave out the loudest morn I can ever imagine…

“AAAAahhahahahahahhhhhhhhh”” as it echo into the school compound. Fuck man, that morning was so quite and Cat was like screaming at the top of her voice.. Damm it, I bet if there’s any soul in the school compound, they are bound to hear her scream..

“Shhhhuuuuuuuuu” I tried to yell.

But Cat didn’t care, she was still grabbing my head and trusting her pussy up and down aginst my face and was moarnning away.. She was really rough when she’s horny.. Just then, she squirt, yes, Cat really squirt.. and man, my face was barried deep in her pussy when she squirt..I tried very hard to slurp up all of Cat juice, but some still drip onto my uniform anyway. Cat was cumming hard and…..

Suddenly from a distant….. ….. …. ... .. . . . . . .

To be contniued….

PS: Thanks to eastpipper / ahh fatt & bigmannow for up.. Will return favour when my power recover. Many thanks for getting me out of the newbie zone!!

Bros who like my story kindly up me some rep points, it really motivate me to write faster. Part 5 in progress now, please be paitent
Old 06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hitam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, really good story doing ion classroom and all. If kena caught, sure tio expel .. and charge somemore .... I thought during that age and in school, the most is kiss and rabba nia .... but this, no panties, painting .... squirting and can moan so loud ...
Old 06-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

that's the way Bro, now still early 6.3oam nia... more story cum pls..
Old 06-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
that's the way Bro, now still early 6.3oam nia... more story cum pls..
LOL,i also waiting until neck long long
Old 06-12-2007, 08:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also want to lick it!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Whao.. good sec school story.
i only know to kick soccer everyday...

Need to go MOE apply for job as discipline master or PE teacher liao..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1