The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 04-04-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Hahaha yup Linda will not approach guys walking around. Guys will approach her instead. �� now she has aged considerably, think last time she quite chio one. Still go to her once in a while to fuck her hard. Her bbbj is out of this world hehe. Also she tends not to reply messages so just go there and hunt for the treasure. Usually prefer to go via lift, every time I go via escalator, I get suspicious looks from shop owners there lol. Even 4th floor shop owners give me dodgy looks although I take the lift direct to that floor. I couldn't care less, there for a fuck and go only anyway.
Bro, how much is her BBBJ? Thinking of giving her a try. Been awhile since I visited jalan sultan
Old 10-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
markpalmer33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seriously Linda does not look like a Thai....
Old 18-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Frequent linda and feel her bbbj is the best. Wonder anyother recommedation after 9pm at jsp.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 20-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Frequent linda and feel her bbbj is the best. Wonder anyother recommedation after 9pm at jsp.
You could try Dr Cindy aka Joyce.
Old 21-04-2018, 02:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Met this lady with that name at JSP a few nights back, quite late. Pleasant to speak to and speaks quite well. More an AILF than a GILF
AILF? Alien I'd Like to Fuck lol...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow. slim petite, dark skin? in her 40s?

can share bro? right up my alley
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys... jsp thread seems so quiet these few days... Went up 4th flr last week to satisfy my milf/alif/gilf cravings n was massaged by Corrine if i remembered her name correctly.. $60 all in.. ($20+$40 fj)
Seems like some old timers r still there...
Old 30-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, pls share with me this gem contact, will love to try her out
thanks

B

Quote:
Old 30-04-2018, 06:42 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi33 View Post
Hi guys... jsp thread seems so quiet these few days... Went up 4th flr last week to satisfy my milf/alif/gilf cravings n was massaged by Corrine if i remembered her name correctly.. $60 all in.. ($20+$40 fj)
yeah still looking for bro to share on linda and how to find her.

did you see her today?
Old 01-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thk for update
Up two point
Old 01-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

seems like no one's talkin abt the tiong bu n the viet bu near 4D.
any good???
robert???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yeah still looking for bro to share on linda and how to find her.

did you see her today?
if you have been 4th floor many years, then u confirm would have seen Linda.

She is Thai, small size, A cup, above average service and her own owo..if door closed means with customer.

Use the escalator to 4th floor, walk towards the lift and turn left at the first turn. Walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs and carpark. Linda's unit is one of the 2 along that lane. If still cannot find, then bo pian loh..

One hint, if u meet any ladies that approach and talk to you, confirm 100% that is NOT Linda..

Refer to the previous page n u see this.. hope this helps..
Old 01-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro,
abt 2-3yrs back, there is a Connie, ex-USSC HC.
wonder if same GILF? Very good & fair complexion.
Though a GILF, her nips are light brown and I really enjoyed piaking her with her lacy panties on.
If same GILF then mai-tu liao.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0stInL0ve View Post
Bro,
abt 2-3yrs back, there is a Connie, ex-USSC HC.
wonder if same GILF? Very good & fair complexion.
Though a GILF, her nips are light brown and I really enjoyed piaking her with her lacy panties on.
If same GILF then mai-tu liao.
Shd b her la... not big boobs but with perky n lightly coloured nipples n wearing lacy thongs..
Old 01-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
if you have been 4th floor many years, then u confirm would have seen Linda.

She is Thai, small size, A cup, above average service and her own owo..if door closed means with customer.

Use the escalator to 4th floor, walk towards the lift and turn left at the first turn. Walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs and carpark. Linda's unit is one of the 2 along that lane. If still cannot find, then bo pian loh..

One hint, if u meet any ladies that approach and talk to you, confirm 100% that is NOT Linda..

Refer to the previous page n u see this.. hope this helps..
At first I was wondering why u cut and paste MY post. Lucky I saw your last sentence.

Thanks for sharing. Points on the way soon..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1