The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light
it all started with msn...

hey bros n writers... been reading many stories here... sexual n non sexual...
it made me wanna write something of my own... i am not tat great a writer so bare with me

fiction or non fiction up to u to decide

names are altered to protect the identity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spearz : hey nice game christy dun mind if i add u up in msn? in future we can cs together?

Christy : yeah sure... [email protected]

Spearz : alright...

i logged off my cs n go on msn added christy to msn... just when christy accepted my request n online i msged her immediately

Spearz : hey christy! spearz here... nxt time got game jio me

??? : huh? spearz? who r u? wat game u talking abt?

Spearz : We just played CS together rmb?

??? : i dun play cs... and i think u added the wrong person...

i check the email and OMG in stead of christy_yeo... i typed christy_yew...

Spearz : OMG i am sorry i typed the wrong email... it was suppose to be christy_yeo nt yew... well anyways i am spearz here sorry abt tat... dun mind we can still be frenz?

Christy : yeah i dun mind... just dun mix me up with someone else in future... haha... christy here btw in case its nt obvious to u enough.. :P

omg this gal ar... got abit of attitude sia.... well who cares... its my fault adding wrongly anyways..

we started chatting for awhile i guess i dun wanna bore u guys with the rest of conversation... it was then i found out she had a bf and blah blah blah. i ended the conversation without saying much

after a couple of months which my studies wasnt going very well and my mum decided to send me overseas to study... where i will b away from my games n laziness to study.

2yrs later...

i was back for summer holidays and after my best buddy left my hse for our regular gaming meet up... my msn popped up "little girl of loneliness is online"

i was like hmmm who is this sia... loneliness lehh... sound like a emo...

click n open a chat window... saw the email [email protected]....

to be continued...

Last edited by IceSpearz; 30-07-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
muttonsoup126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: it all started with msn...

1st camper here .....
Old 29-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

continuing

2yrs later...

i was back for summer holidays and after my best buddy left my hse for our regular gaming meet up... my msn popped up "little girl of loneliness is online"

i was like hmmm who is this sia... loneliness lehh... sound like a emo...

click n open a chat window... saw the email [email protected]....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

having nt much memories of wat we talk abt i went to check my msn chat logs... i was like oh her again... loneliness sia i thought she got bf alrdy?...
sure must be something happen... 2 yrs liao dunno if she rmb me anot

Spearz : hey there loneliness... why so emo title...

Christy : erm u r?? how come u inside my msn??

here we go again... knew it she will forget who am i after all i am just a guy tat added her wrongly... i went thru the problem of explaining and even pasting our previous chatlogs for her and coming bk to topic of asking her title of msn...

after abt 1hr of chatting on msn... i found out tat her bf dumped her and she doesnt really have much frens in her new jc maybe cus of her straightforward attitude... but as we chatted she actually quite fun... we could chat abt anything tats wat i feel... time really flies tat i didnt notice...

Christy : hey its been great chatting with u but i gtg...

Spearz : huh so soon? going slp alrdy? only 10plus wor

Christy : no la juz gonna wash the dishes for my mum and some hse choirs

Spearz : ohh... i see... then will u be on later?

Christy : nahhzz gonna off my lappy alrdy...

kinda disappointed and at tat time i wasnt really tat good with gals i was hesitating hw to ask for her number just then...

Christy : well if u wan can chat on phone while i do the dishes... 9xxxxxxx

i was so happy n excited... she could actually read my mind? haha quickly took my phone n saved her number down...

back then no watsapp no internet on phone or fb only had msn n frenster...
best thing i dun even knw wat she look like but yet just happy maybe got chance jio her out for movie or wat...

i didnt call immediately dun wanna sound desperate so i went to freshen up got my hse phone ready n called her 10mins later...

Spearz : hello... is this christy? spearz here...

Christy : who else will b on the phone if i gave u my hp number? scared i give u fake number is it?

she sounded sweet n abit ang mo pai type of gal... bt as usual she got abit of those attitude...

Spearz : haha no la... first time speak to u mah... must polite abit... (changing topic) wahhh... u always give ur number out so easily ar?

Christy : nt really... just those i comfortable speaking with...i wont give my number if u sound like those perverts or watever nonsense ppl..

blahs blah blah...over the phone we chatted abt our hobbies n stuff... i found out she love movies till the point tat she can go watch movie alone i was like wahseh this gal quite unique leh... usually if no1 pei me go cinemas i wont go alone sia... we chatted on phone for god knws how long...

Christy : ehh i going to slp soon almost 6am alrdy...

Spearz : (checking my hp time) omg so late le well gals need their beauty slp... ok bah... have a gd night rest... but ermm btw... u still on holidays right?

Christy : yeah jc still having holidays... why?? wanna ask me out?

Spearz wtf got so straightforward anot) ya... thought we can catch a movie or two together since u just broke up and i happen to be free to cheer u up alittle... (i sounded quite stupid over the phone)

Christy : yeah sure... why not... day after tomorrow fri i can make it...

Spearz : ok... hmmm plaza sing? i knw the cathay de seats quite comfortable...

Christy : ok see ya then at 12noon gd nites

Spearz : ok gdnites...

we hanged up the phone and i could barely slp... it keep running thru my mind how she look like... will she be ugly? fat? beautiful? gnd look? if she really too jialat will i run away? i knw it sound wtf type of guy i am but back then i forgot even to ask for her photo... her msn pic is just a anime gal pic... i thought to myself... well got bf b4 shld nt b too bad bah... one year older than me somemore... if really too ugly then try be her gan di (godbrother) can liao...

friday came... i dun wanna look too casual or too formal just wore a polo n jeans... and headed down to dhoby ghaut...we agreed to meet at the purple line mrt escalator there to plaza sing at b2 i was early n camp abit of distance away from there and thought well if she called n really too jialat i can just block her n run away... ultimately we oso nvr meet before...

suddenly my phone vibrated. (i switch to silent mode) then i saw a girl with a phone n looking around calling out softly spearz... spearz..

to be continued...

Last edited by IceSpearz; 30-07-2015 at 05:58 AM.
Old 29-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

hope its nt too dragging n sorry if its nt all sexual stuff yet... kind of like a love story...
Old 29-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

2nd camper to pitch camp here.
Old 29-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
BeddyByes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice do continue bro
Old 29-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

robofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
hope its nt too dragging n sorry if its nt all sexual stuff yet... kind of like a love story...
Its okay, sexual stuff can come later
Old 29-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

ty bros for the support n camping here... when i think back its kinda like drama series LOL hoping to complete the story in 3weeks time

anyways continuing....

suddenly my phone vibrated. (i switch to silent mode) then i saw a girl with a phone n looking around calling out softly spearz... spearz..

What i saw certainly wasnt some miss universe or miss singapore but she have the GND look if u knw wat i mean. the typical singaporean slightly nerdy gal just in a pink tee shirt jeans n sport shoes and her hair tie up in a pony tail... but she definitely isnt bad looking n it caught my eyes.. so much tat i was iterally staring at her...

i think she saw me staring n came towards me n ask

Christy : Spearz?

i snap bk to reality and said

Me : ya.. ehh christy? hehe sorry was daydreaming...

Christy : Nvm.. why u nvr pick up ur phone... i thought u put me aeroplane alrdy... instead u r here staring at me... too ugly is it?

Me : No la... its just u look beautiful... and tat instance mesmerized by u..

Christy : dun bullshit... which part exactly look beautiful? my tee shirt or jeans? haha

Me : beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... So wat u wanna watch? i checked today 12 20pm have Just My Luck by Lindsay Lohan n oso Silent Hill... which both oso ur favourite type of genre...

Christy : Hmmm... lets catch both movies bah.. i am free tonight anyways unless u got other plans then nvm loh...

Me : Nope i am all urs today... Lets see... u eaten ur lunch alrdy?

Christy : nahh only brkfast... but i am nt tat hungry now yet

Me : alright why nt we watch just my luck first... catch a quick bite then we go for second movie then dinner together?

Christy : ok lets go...

We started talking while walking over to cathay... didnt hold hands or hug wat so ever just like frens... long time frens... we were able to talk anything under the sun... jokes n laughter... i definitely enjoyed her company...

We finished our first movie together and i guess its perfect for our first movie cus its a love/romance comedy. We were discussing abt the movie n headed to macdonald hse's long john silver for a quick lunch... till today i still rmb wat happened

We ordered our meal and i remember she mention before she hates coke n while i love it... while i was holding the tray i ask her to look for seats...
the restuarant wasnt particularly full... if u been there to long john silver at macdonald hse u will notice the entrance got a stairs... we didnt knw n thought probably got seats up there... at the foot of the stairs she jam brake as there wasnt seats up there and i knock into her... and guess wat... so coincidentally my coke toppled and half into her fried fish n chips... we quickly just grab a table n sat down... i busy wiping my hands n laughed...

Me : Well... Just My Luck....

Christy laughed n said something really stunned me for awhile...

Christy : haha... now dun start kissing me... i dun wan my luck gone... hahah

She sounded too cute tat moment... for those who caught tat movie in 2006 u will knw wat i meant.... well i offered my set to her n first time of my life i had eaten coke fries... haha... coke fries... wat the hell?

to be continued...
gtg for lunch first
Old 29-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeddyByes View Post
nice do continue bro
haha thks for the support... its my first try...
hopefully u all enjoy the story
Old 29-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

AnjingMati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 29-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

This is nice
Old 29-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bratwurst_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one TS keep it up!
Old 29-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

3 long post and i just half way thru the first date... geez maybe i am too long winded... bt well i guess i must pen all these down...
Old 29-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

abit of free time
continuing

She sounded too cute tat moment... for those who caught tat movie in 2006 u will knw wat i meant.... well i offered my set to her n first time of my life i had eaten coke fries... haha... coke fries... wat the hell?

After lunch we got back to cathay to catch Silent Hill movie and thruout the movie i didnt make a move ( i knw i knw wat the hell such nice date n nvr do anything) instead she made the move...

Towards the ending of the movie the more gore n scary parts she hugged onto my arm... i got a shocked but instinctly i use my left hand to pat on her head n help cover her face as she was scared... i dunno what got to me... i did wat i nvr thought i would do back then... i move in to give her a kiss on her lips to calm her down alittle...her lips felt so soft n incredible.... how i wish time stopped there n then... i must say even though it was a short 5sec kiss... it almost felt it lasted forever... i am sure many bros experience this before...

after the kiss it felt alittle awkward we went back to watching the show in silence... i thought i was fked... i messed up big time...

Suddenly another scary part came n again she held tightly onto my arm n this time she didnt let go till end of the movie...

When the lights came on we stared at each other... arms still locked.. she realised it and quickly withdraw her hand... i guess she must have felt shy n awkward... i quickly change the topic to drop the awkwardness saying we shld grab some dinner as lunch wasnt fulfilling... Christy just nodded silently n could see abit of red face... i swear that sight till today i still thought was one of the cutest i ever saw in a gal...

We headed to plaza sing for dinner n i suggested secret receipe... nt too ex or too shabby i guess... bk then i still studying cant afford super high class restuarant so oh well...

After we sat down n ordered our food we started talking abt the movie... i thought of teasing her alittle

Me : ermm my arm nice to hug anot? enough to shield u from the movie?

i didnt get a reply instead she just smile shyly, didnt dare to look at me and i knew i got her... tat instance i knw she does have a thing or two for me i guess... if nt oso wont so shy dun dare reply me...

i left my hp on the table then... just then she took my phone and explore... i was kind of careless or stupid thinking back... i actually left my ex de photo on display pic n forgot to change... She unlocked my phone... she must have saw the photo n quickly just lock the phone i return to me... i still didnt got the hint and asked

ME : i thought u wan play with my phone...

i took up my phone just then i realised omg the picture... trying to change topic we chatted abt something else... luckily it relieved the awkwardness... food arrived and we continue chatted n crack afew jokes till even after desserts they cleared the plates we still chatting...

it seems eternity tat we chat and well natures call... i need the restroom

Me : ehhh i need to go to the restroom wait for me awhile ya...

Christy : oh me too... i guess alittle too much drinks in the cinema just nw..

we stood up n left the place... waitress even said ty hope to see u again... it didnt hit me till i was in the restroom tat i felt i forgot something... OMG we havent foot the bill...

to be continued
Old 29-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

it be nice if bros n readers can leave me some feedback... hope to see any parts i can improve on my writing.. thks in advance...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1