The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I've been betrayed by too many women in my life.
In a sense, I seek revenge on girls who are gold-diggers.
It's called Transference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
Its their karma to betray u.. but its your own karma to betray other imocent girls. Good luck in your life.
Old 27-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

1. one of my breakup sex with an ex gf during poly days.. she tried to initiate sex so that she can patch back.. i suggested anal, she agreed.. there goes my first anal sex..

but we never get back together and once a while i still met her up for sex while still in relationship with the girl i left for after her.

2. happened recent when i randomly add one Fujian lady that doesnt had a proper profile photo on wechat..
turns out she's a divorcee and been seperated from her SG husband for 2 years..
very small frame with b cup boobs and a cute little butt.. chatted for quite a long time and exchanged some photos.. then chatted on sex matters where she suddenly turned horny and ask if i like sex.. who doesnt man?!?!
managed to meet her for a short getaway, 3days 2 nights.. brought along condoms.. but after 1st session of using it, she says she's not used to it cuz she never used before.. only had 2 sex partners before, 1 was her husband, the other was her first time lover during her schooling days..
she can cum by me licking her asshole and just licking her clit.. most session she cum 2 times.. then i tried to be more ambitious; tried for 3 times.. she did.. but after that session, she says she dun like cuz she gets very dizzy after every cum.. third time is too much.. but still the next session i tired to make her cum 3 times before i creampied her.. she just finished her period before we met up..
very tight pussy maybe due to her small frame and im quite a tall guy.. especially when she cums and the pulsating contractions made me feel so high and i creaampied her so many times thruout that few days..

she went back to China to work as she quit her job here due to low income and paying for her own room rental.. but promised to come back and start new life with me after she finialised her divorce.. i literally cold shoulder her and told her i wanna stay single despite having a gf all along..

she's coming back next weekend, all expenses paid by her (flight/hotel) so that we can have sex again.. after that, what should i do? bros any suggestion?
Old 27-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
1. one of my breakup sex with an ex gf during poly days.. she tried to initiate sex so that she can patch back.. i suggested anal, she agreed.. there goes my first anal sex..

but we never get back together and once a while i still met her up for sex while still in relationship with the girl i left for after her.

2. happened recent when i randomly add one Fujian lady that doesnt had a proper profile photo on wechat..
turns out she's a divorcee and been seperated from her SG husband for 2 years..
very small frame with b cup boobs and a cute little butt.. chatted for quite a long time and exchanged some photos.. then chatted on sex matters where she suddenly turned horny and ask if i like sex.. who doesnt man?!?!
managed to meet her for a short getaway, 3days 2 nights.. brought along condoms.. but after 1st session of using it, she says she's not used to it cuz she never used before.. only had 2 sex partners before, 1 was her husband, the other was her first time lover during her schooling days..
she can cum by me licking her asshole and just licking her clit.. most session she cum 2 times.. then i tried to be more ambitious; tried for 3 times.. she did.. but after that session, she says she dun like cuz she gets very dizzy after every cum.. third time is too much.. but still the next session i tired to make her cum 3 times before i creampied her.. she just finished her period before we met up..
very tight pussy maybe due to her small frame and im quite a tall guy.. especially when she cums and the pulsating contractions made me feel so high and i creaampied her so many times thruout that few days..

she went back to China to work as she quit her job here due to low income and paying for her own room rental.. but promised to come back and start new life with me after she finialised her divorce.. i literally cold shoulder her and told her i wanna stay single despite having a gf all along..

she's coming back next weekend, all expenses paid by her (flight/hotel) so that we can have sex again.. after that, what should i do? bros any suggestion?
you can always pass to US !

LOL
Old 27-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

take videos of her creampie!!!
Old 27-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can pass her to me ....

Old 27-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
1. one of my breakup sex with an ex gf during

What should u do?
Very obvious. In order to b bastard, fuck her n dump her
Old 27-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Next up http://www.sgcityangel.com/Tracy.html

Another cutie at balestier road. First look, came in white dress, super cute and pretty face, like one of my colleagues.

Should I continue?

Please continue
Old 27-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

1) 10 over years ago, one of my buddy's wife became an FL and I spotted her ad by chance. Didn't know it was her at first until we met on the day of appointment. Shit! We both stared at each other in disbelief for a good 5 mins and wondered if we should just part ways or carry on. As she is quite chio, I offered her tips to carry on and she finally agreed. Somehow we had such good chemistry during foreplay that I just entered her raw without much objection from her (she said she was on the pill), and I fantasized my buddy sitting at the corner of the room watching us engaging in pure hot sex...till I finally cummed deep into her love hole. Ahh! She has since left the FL scene and this secret is still buried between us till today.

2) 5+ years ago, one of my thai tiraks which I still kept in touch with came to SG to meet up with her sugar daddy. She complained that he is boring and can't perform, so asked me to meet her in her hotel room every evening before her SD arrives to pick her up. One of the evenings, we were engaging in steamy hot raw sex as usual and out of mischief I wanted to do a surprise creampie in her (usually I will cum outside). As I released all my hot gism deep into her receptacle she was shocked but shiok at the same time... then "dong dong!" her SD has arrived ahead of schedule!! We quickly got dressed and I hid myself in a cupboard while she had no chance to wash off my spunk, so she ended up with cum-soaked panties as she spent the rest of the evening with her SD...

3) 2+ years ago, I got to know this PRC Milf who is married with a 2 year old kid. We had great sexual chemistry with each other and managed to keep our flings under the radar from her SG hubby who often calls to spot check on her. One time, she was giving me a sloppy BBBJ while another time I was bonking her on standing doggy while she answered her hubby's calls, trying her best to talk normally to him while controlling her moans at the same time. But during one occasion while she was close to climax, she didn't press the reject key properly after the conversation ended and her hubby overheard her loud orgasmic moaning!! Needless to say, her hubby went besak and threatened divorce blah blah blah...so we decided to part ways after that incident. Luckly he didn't know that I had creampied his wife countless times too...
Old 28-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I know some bro enjoy giving surprised creampie to ang pais...he will always remove condom just before he shoot & do the last thrust deep in!!!
Old 28-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

This China woman was my colleague. She doesn't know a lot of things and as such I help her a lot during her work. Got 1 time, she cock up a project until sibei Jialat then she cry. I manage to convince the client and resolved the problem

After that we went to have some drink at the pub. She was too happy and told me she was very grateful to me. I asked her how she want to thank me and she ask me what I want from her.

Told her frankly that I want to make love with her as she too pretty. Then both of us went to hotel 81 and have sex. I creampie in her Chee bye and she was shocked too. Btw she married with 1 kid.

She asked me y I cum inside her. I told her I will cum on her face next time and she laugh it loud. After that, she told me that she is pregnant and I was abit shocked as I thought wow 4D also not so zhun

I advice her to give birth to it and ask her husband to feed the child until he retired. She agreed and her husband until now still doesn't know he was feeding another man child.

Nowadays I don't fuck her already. I just tell her to give BBBJ and anal sex and CUM ON FACE enough. Or wear condom cum in cb

She always praised me and loved my dick as mine is bigger than her sg husband.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
This China woman was my colleague. She doesn't know a lot of things and as such I help her a lot during her work. Got 1 time, she cock up a project until sibei Jialat then she cry. I manage to convince the client and resolved the problem

After that we went to have some drink at the pub. She was too happy and told me she was very grateful to me. I asked her how she want to thank me and she ask me what I want from her.

Told her frankly that I want to make love with her as she too pretty. Then both of us went to hotel 81 and have sex. I creampie in her Chee bye and she was shocked too. Btw she married with 1 kid.

She asked me y I cum inside her. I told her I will cum on her face next time and she laugh it loud. After that, she told me that she is pregnant and I was abit shocked as I thought wow 4D also not so zhun

I advice her to give birth to it and ask her husband to feed the child until he retired. She agreed and her husband until now still doesn't know he was feeding another man child.

Nowadays I don't fuck her already. I just tell her to give BBBJ and anal sex and CUM ON FACE enough. Or wear condom cum in cb

Hope is not true..

If not u really a damn bastard..
Old 29-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I know some bro enjoy giving surprised creampie to ang pais...he will always remove condom just before he shoot & do the last thrust deep in!!!
We know la. He posting his exploits regularly here.
Old 29-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post

Of all the nonsensical posts n questions u post here, this post is definitimely yr best
Old 29-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Bros here should not be so harsh to those showing how bastard they are. How many people willing to admit and share their ugly stories?. Most will choose to cover up and show people their positive side only.
Old 29-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
Hope is not true..

If not u really a damn bastard..
Not to say I agree or not agree with his action.
this one thread is about bastards right or not?
So you say his damn bastard, you say he is so good or he is so bad?
just curious to clarify
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1