The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What should I Do????

Hi Guys, I know very confused whether I should take the next step, apologies cos I mix english and mandarin together.

I know a girl from Facebook she’s Malaysian I know her since dec. Or November like that. The first time I met her is when close to Christmas time I pass her a Christmas gift and I and some drinks for her cause she was coughing.

Then we do chat happily let every day or chat voice chat on WhatsApp and subsequently I met her blk downstairs. So we did chat about her family and Her past relationship and how I get to know her is because our birthday is one day apart and after the first chat with her I realize that her family background and my family background very similar and her past relationship also a bit similar due to a Third party.

Basically a lot of our background very similar that’s why I feel that we are fated to meet 我们之间有很多有说有笑,可是突然之间他好像发现我喜欢她。就突然不回我了,我承认我是有那么点喜欢他。可 是我们只認識一個多月不可能就很喜歡他。

然后他就封锁我在WhatsApp 禮拜一我去找到他家樓下從八點晚上等到11點他沒出現我用另外一個號碼打給他他接了我就問他就算不可以做情 侶做朋友也OK啊可是他講他什麼都不要然後講了拜拜就掛電話我在打回去的時候他又掛了。然後早上我又在他家 樓下還是沒有等到他,可是他應該是看到我他就叫我離開她家然後又講我太過份了因為我在他家樓下出現好像在s talk 他之後連FB都封鎖了

所以我知道他會回马来西亚過年我大概懂他的時間從新加坡出發。 問題是我應該跟他搭一樣的巴士嗎??
Old 08-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What should I Do????

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoran View Post
Hi Guys, I know very confused whether I should take the next step, apologies cos I mix english and mandarin together.

I know a girl from Facebook she’s Malaysian I know her since dec. Or November like that. The first time I met her is when close to Christmas time I pass her a Christmas gift and I and some drinks for her cause she was coughing.

Then we do chat happily let every day or chat voice chat on WhatsApp and subsequently I met her blk downstairs. So we did chat about her family and Her past relationship and how I get to know her is because our birthday is one day apart and after the first chat with her I realize that her family background and my family background very similar and her past relationship also a bit similar due to a Third party.

Basically a lot of our background very similar that’s why I feel that we are fated to meet 我们之间有很多有说有笑,可是突然之间他好像发现我喜欢她。就突然不回我了,我承认我是有那么点喜欢他。可 是我们只認識一個多月不可能就很喜歡他。

然后他就封锁我在WhatsApp 禮拜一我去找到他家樓下從八點晚上等到11點他沒出現我用另外一個號碼打給他他接了我就問他就算不可以做情 侶做朋友也OK啊可是他講他什麼都不要然後講了拜拜就掛電話我在打回去的時候他又掛了。然後早上我又在他家 樓下還是沒有等到他,可是他應該是看到我他就叫我離開她家然後又講我太過份了因為我在他家樓下出現好像在s talk 他之後連FB都封鎖了

所以我知道他會回马来西亚過年我大概懂他的時間從新加坡出發。 問題是我應該跟他搭一樣的巴士嗎??
Sorry i wanna ask, why would you type in english then chinese suddenly. is it very cool this way i was reading your english portion then suddenly it become chinese and i read a few words i give up lol
Old 08-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

人家很明显对你没兴趣你干嘛还缠着她?
再去找对你有兴趣的。
Old 08-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

不应该。 她以经逃避你, 你还要跟中她做什么?? 会有用吗? 你这样勉强,只会吓了她。做她讨厌你。

有时,一点距离是个好事。你需要给她时间。是你的就是你的。但是,从你所说的话,我看是没有机 会吧。
Old 08-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

人家很明显对你没兴趣你干嘛还缠着她?
你只会令她更反感你。
再去找对你有兴趣的。
Old 08-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Girls will not like this kinda guys.

You are seriously lack of confidence. When a girl rejects, just accept it with a smile. The last thing you wanna do is go to her house and stalk her. What the fuck you think you are doing...
Old 08-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stalking can be scary for the one being stalked. Advise u to stop doing that. 不要成为恐怖情人。好聚好散。She already make it so clearly that she dun like u. So just move on。。。don't dwell on it. Cheers.........
Old 08-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Sorry i wanna ask, why would you type in english then chinese suddenly. is it very cool this way i was reading your english portion then suddenly it become chinese and i read a few words i give up lol

Me too... Lol

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 08-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Sorry, cos i was using the whatapps voice cos the english voice keep typing the wrong word, so I change to chinese cos the word is closer to what I wanted and then I copy and paste it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

I not asking her to start a realationship with me, I just really treasure the friendship. Hard to find those that had the same background as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
人家很明显对你没兴趣你干嘛还缠着她?
再去找对你有兴趣的。
Old 08-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice, I just really treasure her as a normal friend. Not together is ok de.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
不应该。 她以经逃避你, 你还要跟中她做什么?? 会有用吗? 你这样勉强,只会吓了她。做她讨厌你。

有时,一点距离是个好事。你需要给她时间。是你的就是你的。但是,从你所说的话,我看是没有机 会吧。
Old 08-02-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Good thing i am bilingual and well verse in the chinese language otherwise i would have problem reading this as well.

基本上呢,人家女生很明显的是不想和你有任何的挂钩。是时候你退一步了,外头的森林不只这一棵树啊。你还是 另找对象。没必要守株待兔。

说白了,人家女孩就是对你没兴趣。你还是少发白日梦了,是时候醒了。

No intention to translate into english, since i assume u must be well verse in the chinese language inorder for you to write in chinese.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 08-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

I ok with with her reject me. Is just that I hope that we can still be friends. Not that I wanna stalk her, is just that I wish she can give me a chance to explain clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Girls will not like this kinda guys.

You are seriously lack of confidence. When a girl rejects, just accept it with a smile. The last thing you wanna do is go to her house and stalk her. What the fuck you think you are doing...
Old 08-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

I agree stalking can be scary, rejection is ok, all I hope is to become friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu1985 View Post
Stalking can be scary for the one being stalked. Advise u to stop doing that. 不要成为恐怖情人。好聚好散。She already make it so clearly that she dun like u. So just move on。。。don't dwell on it. Cheers.........
Old 08-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Sorry Sorry. I understand she got no interest to being together. I just open hope to be friends only. That the only thing I wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Good thing i am bilingual and well verse in the chinese language otherwise i would have problem reading this as well.

基本上呢,人家女生很明显的是不想和你有任何的挂钩。是时候你退一步了,外头的森林不只这一棵树啊。你还是 另找对象。没必要守株待兔。

说白了,人家女孩就是对你没兴趣。你还是少发白日梦了,是时候醒了。

No intention to translate into english, since i assume u must be well verse in the chinese language inorder for you to write in chinese.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1