The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littleonesgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

TS, not that I am doubting your story, but may I check with you how u managed to dip your cock into the soya bean? I mean I assumed your dick would have been standing straight up, so in order to dip your dick into the soya milk, either u did a handstand or you inverted the cup over your dick?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleonesgreat View Post
TS, not that I am doubting your story, but may I check with you how u managed to dip your cock into the soya bean? I mean I assumed your dick would have been standing straight up, so in order to dip your dick into the soya milk, either u did a handstand or you inverted the cup over your dick?
U have a dick? U know that a dick erected or not can be “pushed” downwards rite? If u have a dick, play with it sometime, if u dun, get someone else dick to play with......zzzzzz
Old 24-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ahbang ah, your cock got so stiff and rigid can't pull down a bit one meh. Same to how you penetrate a kitten like that la, pull down dip
Old 24-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Pls continue bro... just ignore the stupid comments
Old 24-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1145 / Power: 14
Hot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud of
Cool Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Quote:
I suppose either you are a gal who never see or feel a dick before or your dick is made of iron, unbendable...

Then Avengers will have another series name after you -

‘Iron Dick Vs Ironman’

Go back school n study harder...
Old 25-03-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

With that, our March holidays came into an end. Going back to school was the worst, not just because we have to but things were still a bit awkward between Alicia and I. We somehow manage to get through the week even though our friends from the clique kept asking like what happened between the two of us which I just calmly shrugged off.

It was on Friday that Alicia suddenly popped the question to me. ' Sam, are you free after school today? We need to talk. '

' Hmm, yeah sure. ' there wasn't much for me to do at home either so I complied.

We then went to a shopping mall to eat lunch and god was it awkward. I have never felt as awkward as that in my entire life. It's like you try to create conversation and the other party isn't just responding enough to keep it going. Eventually both of us just gave up and ate our lunch quietly.

' Imma go to the toilet to wash my mouth. ' I then told her.

' Yeah me too. ' She then told me and followed me.

Just then, she pulled me into the handicap toilet before I could even make a sound. There, she locked the door behind her.

' Wait what are you doing?! ' I nearly raised my voice at her sudden aggression.

' Keep quiet. Do you want other people to find out that we are in here? ' Alicia then told me.

' People would have seen when you pulled me in here! ' I protested.

' Of course I did it when no one was looking you idiot. ' she then rebutted me.

Before I realized what was happening, she forced herself onto me, sealing my lips with a passionate kiss as though she has been waiting all week for this one moment. I tried pushing her away but to no luck. The mood was all wrong and the environment was.. well, could be better. But we just continued going at it and one thing led to another until before I know it, I was seated on the toilet whereas she was on her knees as she unzipped my pants and took out my rod and started blowing it.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
With that, our March holidays came into an end. Going back to school was the worst, not just because we have to but things were still a bit awkward between Alicia and I. We somehow manage to get through the week even though our friends from the clique kept asking like what happened between the two of us which I just calmly shrugged off.

It was on Friday that Alicia suddenly popped the question to me. ' Sam, are you free after school today? We need to talk. '

' Hmm, yeah sure. ' there wasn't much for me to do at home either so I complied.

We then went to a shopping mall to eat lunch and god was it awkward. I have never felt as awkward as that in my entire life. It's like you try to create conversation and the other party isn't just responding enough to keep it going. Eventually both of us just gave up and ate our lunch quietly.

' Imma go to the toilet to wash my mouth. ' I then told her.

' Yeah me too. ' She then told me and followed me.

Just then, she pulled me into the handicap toilet before I could even make a sound. There, she locked the door behind her.

' Wait what are you doing?! ' I nearly raised my voice at her sudden aggression.

' Keep quiet. Do you want other people to find out that we are in here? ' Alicia then told me.

' People would have seen when you pulled me in here! ' I protested.

' Of course I did it when no one was looking you idiot. ' she then rebutted me.

Before I realized what was happening, she forced herself onto me, sealing my lips with a passionate kiss as though she has been waiting all week for this one moment. I tried pushing her away but to no luck. The mood was all wrong and the environment was.. well, could be better. But we just continued going at it and one thing led to another until before I know it, I was seated on the toilet whereas she was on her knees as she unzipped my pants and took out my rod and started blowing it.
Spend the whole night to read all the way from page 1 to here. Im glad to see a update this morning. Thank you escapade. Upped you.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

wow!! good please continue...
Old 25-03-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sourdough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the update, looking forward to more
Old 25-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hiphone7s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more
Old 26-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Spend the whole night to read all the way from page 1 to here. Im glad to see a update this morning. Thank you escapade. Upped you.
Thanks for all the support bros

-----------------------------------------

Before I even knew what was happening, she was already taking my cock inside her mouth. I could feel her saliva coating my cock as she bobbed up and down as she licked my shaft from within. Honestly, it felt great. But perhaps it was because that we were doing it in a public place like this but I could feel that my cock wasn't as hard as usual. I'm not sure if she could tell but she continued blowing me nonetheless with her big eyes peering up at me as she did so as though to gauge how I was reacting to her blowjob.

I could feel a bolt of electricity run through my body as she peeled back my foreskin and started licking my tip, especially when her tongue brushes across my frenulum. It was truly the first time I felt that good honestly. Sensing a reaction out of me, she then proceeded to target that spot and before long I blew my load inside of her mouth.

She then went to the sink to spit my well-trained commandos out as I pulled my pants back up.

' Alicia what was that all about? ' I then asked her.

' I will meet you outside. ' she then told me and readjusted her school uniform before heading out.

I proceeded to then lock the door and waited for a minute before heading out as well. Thankfully no one saw us despite it being lunch time. Like she had said, she was waiting for me outside. She then pulled me closer to her and linked arms with me.

' Do you think you can explain what's going on now? ' I then narrowed my eyes at her.

This isn't like her to be this aggressive. The Alicia that I knew was soft spoken and gentle. It was like she had completely changed. What had induced this drastic of a change? Furthermore, she didn't even bother talking to me in the whole week. Everything was definitely weird. She then looked at me slyly and said.

' Did you enjoy my service? '

' Yeah but answer my question. ' I nodded.

An impish smile wrote itself across her face as those forbidden words left her mouth.

' I know your secret. '
Old 26-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
JilinArsehole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 26-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
wow!! good please continue...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoxiaoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for new updates
Old 28-03-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
charliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to all

How did Alicia know the secret???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1