The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwpmami View Post
All bros , must try on g12.

Cool looking , hardworking girl on bed.
She smoke, a nice ending with both of us smoke together after job done
Not a time watcher.

Slim , curvy body with nice boobs.
She did AR ! Plus point.

Looks : 9/10
Attitude : 9/10
Fj : 10/10 with tight pussy.
Was wondering hw diff is gl frm fl...so decided to go to lor 6 for a walk....rushed to toilet first den was thinking to myself which okt call me den i will go in.

As it is my first time going gl i was quite nervous... H70 okt called out to me n in i go..only 2 gals were in..g12 and another nt so prettt gal...okt told me g12 swee n can do everything...
Was thinking to myself wad is everything..

G12
Looks : smooth skin sweet pretty face...thai skin colour would rate her above avrg..
Frenching : super sensual n passionate omg like watching those lovr movies...i peep at tge mirror n makes me v turn on
Pussy : trim n very tight i tried to put another finger while fingering but cant...
Her clits will enlarge when high
AR: first time trying it...omg its so heavenly till i moan very loud n i cummed...
She asked if i like it alot...indeed i love it..i feel kinda weak for cumming so fast too
Breast : c cup or mayb c plus
She can speak abit of english and yes she smokes...u will smell of cig when u come out so for those who dun smoke becareful...dun go hm n smell later got questioning..

Oh she doesnt have the cig breathe mayb due to bathe n listerine

Hope u guys find my fr useful
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntHunter View Post
Was wondering hw diff is gl frm fl...so decided to go to lor 6 for a walk....rushed to toilet first den was thinking to myself which okt call me den i will go in.
As it is my first time going gl i was quite nervous... H70 okt called out to me n in i go..only 2 gals were in..g12 and another nt so prettt gal...okt told me g12 swee n can do everything...
Was thinking to myself wad is everything..
G12
Looks : smooth skin sweet pretty face...thai skin colour would rate her above avrg..
Frenching : super sensual n passionate omg like watching those lovr movies...i peep at tge mirror n makes me v turn on
Pussy : trim n very tight i tried to put another finger while fingering but cant...
Her clits will enlarge when high
AR: first time trying it...omg its so heavenly till i moan very loud n i cummed...
She asked if i like it alot...indeed i love it..i feel kinda weak for cumming so fast too
Breast : c cup or mayb c plus
She can speak abit of english and yes she smokes...u will smell of cig when u come out so for those who dun smoke becareful...dun go hm n smell later got questioning..
Oh she doesnt have the cig breathe mayb due to bathe n listerine
Hope u guys find my fr useful
Good FR bro
Up you +4.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Have only tried G38 (Ah Ying) from this house. Her kind of beauty is the puying next door type. I love her eyes most. Very very Japanese comic type of big round eyes. And her gfe level.. Very deadly. I only tried her once 2-3 months back. Scared kena kc since I'm alone now. Very empty in my heart so very easily kena kc.

Service wise, I would say 7/10. In the shower, it's normal. It's in the bed that she's very willing to please. But, BJ though. I would have preferred BBBJ lah. After the bonk, we had a nice cuddle moment and chat. Listening to song in my phone.

Nice girl. Very suitable to bring home see parent type.
Bro maybe you can try G8 or G16.
These two playful cute and naughty.. Something like H66G2

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Good FR bro
Up you +4.
Nt sure what the points is for...but thanks anyway..i will rtf her as i promised her
Old 01-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

tiko points...the more tiko the better...more credick given ..

Last edited by bonkning; 01-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
tiko points...the more tiko the better...more credick given ..
Bro no matter how many the points also can't buy anything
Also nowadays many bros don't post anymore...
So many gems not uncovered and go unnoticed...
Hope more bros post and share their FR or recommend the girls that are service oriented and that not only help the cheonging community but at the same time help the girls too.
Cheers and enjoy

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She start to talk to you already?
Bro have you tried G8 and G38?
haven't tried the 2 yet cos everytime i go there, i see G16 (although not very pretty) but when i think of her BBBJ and smooth body and that perky bouncy butt cannot tahan already. . oh and her moans....

don't care whether she talk to me or not as long as she opens her mouth and give me good BBBJ can already. lol
Old 02-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
haven't tried the 2 yet cos everytime i go there, i see G16 (although not very pretty) but when i think of her BBBJ and smooth body and that perky bouncy butt cannot tahan already. . oh and her moans....

don't care whether she talk to me or not as long as she opens her mouth and give me good BBBJ can already. lol
Lol hahaa.. Yes agreed G16 is good. But she give me CBJ only.. And the feelings very shiok
Just imagine if she give bbbj i sure can't tahan hahaa

Bro nerd you are so lucky she give you bbbj

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have only tried G38 (Ah Ying) from this house. Her kind of beauty is the puying next door type. I love her eyes most. Very very Japanese comic type of big round eyes. And her gfe level.. Very deadly. I only tried her once 2-3 months back. Scared kena kc since I'm alone now. Very empty in my heart so very easily kena kc.

Service wise, I would say 7/10. In the shower, it's normal. It's in the bed that she's very willing to please. But, BJ though. I would have preferred BBBJ lah. After the bonk, we had a nice cuddle moment and chat. Listening to song in my phone.

Bro songsong... I have weak heart so maybe can't tahan G38 high level KC

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro little .. One of my bro tried G8 said she a gem.
I going to try her soon.
My bro said she provide bbbj.
Why don't you try her bro
Enjoy.
bro, just had a session with G8 this afternoon. she can speak a little bit mandarin.good enough to understand.she also provide bbbj for me but i refused , better play safe than regret as case of L8 HSE45 G45.she said i very clean n safe ??? don't know what she trying to tell me.
Looks:7
Boobs: 5
Catbath: 7
CBj: 7
Fj: 8
quite a chatty n friendly gl.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Have weak heart hence need her gfe more than any of us to sayang your weak heart..
Old 02-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesexmaniac View Post
bro, just had a session with G8 this afternoon. she can speak a little bit mandarin.good enough to understand.she also provide bbbj for me but i refused , better play safe than regret as case of L8 HSE45 G45.she said i very clean n safe ??? don't know what she trying to tell me.
Looks:7
Boobs: 5
Catbath: 7
CBj: 7
Fj: 8
quite a chatty n friendly gl.
Yo bro little.. I also just tried her.. Your FR short but tells everything about her
Thanks for sharing bro little
just to add on to bro little FR
G8 name is Yong.. from chiang mai, 27yo but looks more like 22yo..
New here 3 months only.
Can speak little english + mandarin
Besides chatty she is playful too..
She is a Smoker !!! So highly recommended for smoking bros

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Have weak heart hence need her gfe more than any of us to sayang your weak heart..
Bro songsong.. G38 kc too high level too high hand leow.. I can't hahaa
You can handle her better hahaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I visit her one time and throw in my white boxer surrender leow.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I visit her one time and throw in my white boxer surrender leow.
Lol hahaa .. I like the way you phrase it
I will be worst off.. Think i will die cock standing due to my weak heart hahaa
Or maybe bro little can handle her kc

Oooi bro little please help !!

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1