The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
This whole damn raid thingy is turning overboard and seriously scaring everyone.

Bros get poor quick service. Girls earn less

That day I was at my usual haunt.

A new girl came. She said can make love with the sphag and bra on? Just like show boobs. Initially said can just lift the skirt remove panties and do it. Seriously?

Wtf man. Say her boss scared av raid cause alot.of sabo cases now

Get a life for those who just want to put fake news and scare everyone

I rolled my eyes and told the girl if so scared forget it. I go elsewhere. And she took it all off.
most of the older/more established joints have their own network for such things; they know if the raids are coming.

if the girl said that, it's more probable she just doesn't want take everything off.. because lazy / to get more money / too troublesome.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
most of the older/more established joints have their own network for such things; they know if the raids are coming.

if the girl said that, it's more probable she just doesn't want take everything off.. because lazy / to get more money / too troublesome.
Hahaha good point ������

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 18-06-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 18-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SPF and HDB have told Those heartland mp if they get caught.their shop will be evicted at once.

Mp boss and ml ladies now focus on ladies massage packages.even if u go to heartland mp .sice most of them have husbands with kids.if they get caught Husband as guarantor will go down Lim Kopi. Ml will not risk to do special services even hj is not allow.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

av focus those without licence,
do ladies or men will get caught.
Hdb require cat one case trust,
Since not cheap, most are just beauty salon,.
Without the mAsg 173 licence.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Just back fom Amsterdam, the prostitutes there also need to pay tax recently.
They are legit & protected by police.
Sg should follow their model.
Sex tourism attracts not only men....
geylang legit house aren't they protected?
Old 18-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

spore legal house pay licence fee n tax of the business.
He toking spore individual free lance.
First n foremost its illegal ,how to pay??
What kind of business company is that??
Old 19-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/man-fined-running-islandwide-network-unlicensed-massage-parlours-provide-happy-ending-5638986-3.html

Fine very cheap 24K is less than his 1 month intake,continued for three year I think he will continue some more.
Old 19-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HDB and gurantor for those prc wife husband has came into the picture too.

I help some mp chinese boss to read their HDB Warning Letters and they had mention HDB will evict the shophouse from landlords with immediate effect if there is proof from spf .

landlords and mp boss nowadays will not dare to say they close one eyes nowadays. not worth the money to go mp nowadays since they change tact and focus on ladies massage packages and even u go to massage will ovverheard alot aunties and office ladies doin their facial too.

imagine seeing familar ladies at the beauty salon with a prc girl.very paisei
Old 20-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Another big raid, reported in channel news Asia, 99 wl caught. Seems that they are in for big one

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Another big raid, reported in channel news Asia, 99 wl caught. Seems that they are in for big one
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...vice-operation

Dome 1 and 2 affected again
Old 20-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
m00dyb0i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SINGAPORE: The police have arrested 99 women, aged 22 to 43, for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities.
In a news release on Monday (Jun 19), the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said it arrested the women during a four-day operation that ended on Jun 15. During the operation, officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and six police land divisions conducted coordinated raids at multiple locations islandwide, including hotels and residential units at Geylang, Serangoon Road, Balestier Road and Woodlands.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...vities-8960780
Old 20-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Couldn't agree more.... maybe even some from Dome 3. Better stick to safer joints and work around the MLs. Or just go straight legal GL places
Old 20-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00dyb0i View Post
SINGAPORE: The police have arrested 99 women, aged 22 to 43, for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities.
In a news release on Monday (Jun 19), the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said it arrested the women during a four-day operation that ended on Jun 15. During the operation, officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and six police land divisions conducted coordinated raids at multiple locations islandwide, including hotels and residential units at Geylang, Serangoon Road, Balestier Road and Woodlands.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...vities-8960780
Sibei power four days nia but close to a hundred arrested sia.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:33 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Sibei power four days nia but close to a hundred arrested sia.
1 day 25 arrested, good catch for the police, bad for us end users
Old 20-06-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Couldn't agree more.... maybe even some from Dome 3. Better stick to safer joints and work around the MLs. Or just go straight legal GL places
MP also have high chances or raid.... GL is safer but for those living quite far... its an hassle for us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1