The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kiasu&kiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
unexpected

As the title goes , it was totally unexpected. in fact, everything up to this point is totally unexpected. Fiction or not, you all decide. Enjoy.. I am not good at writing. last thread i stop after few posts too. hope this one can continue longer. cheers everyone.

I was really bored.. of the single life. Work home drink club ... so I decided to check out some of the mobile dating apps . Posted a pic and a fake name and tried my luck by sending out several greetings to probably 10+ gals. None replied. tried a second day and waited a few more days.. still no replies.. Was about to delete it ( just testing it out anyway , not having much expectations anyway) when I saw one reply.

Me: Hi can we be friends
(after a week maybe) Her: can
Me : got whatsapp?
her: *gave her number*

the rest was history. we started chatting and i tried to ask her out .. She instantly said no and very clearly stated that she isnt into online dating and not looking for relationship ( that means fling lah?)

talked a few days and she said she will be flying back home for the long weekend and so .. Oh .. must be foreigner here alone.. lonely, horny and all it made me want to see her more. tried to dig more.. turned to be a SPass holder in a very specialized job.. ok lah not bad.. sounds respectable... at that point of time i was just anything .. fling or what, just take it as it come. important thing is treat the gal well , she will keep coming back for more. ( well,sometimes la or in this case) I was expecting much and it only seems like she wasnt talking too much.. must be busy with many more other guys? lol

just some normal banter along the few days and it was time for the long weekend trip home. said bye and told her lets meet up makan after she is back. her response very subdue, " eh see how la"

after 4 days,

Her : hi i am back
Me : later dinner?
Her : k
Me : time place confirmed
her : K

walao reply so short , i also scare later no topic. finally time to meet, ok lah not bad. mai hiam buay pai la. maybe a 7? chemistry was there .. eat walk talk send her home.. no rush to clock sortie .. because , this is sure can clock one. slowly develop lor.. even if want long term fbuddy also cannot just chiong, right? so the first date was over.....finally got a longer msg from her: very nice to meet you thanks for meeting me.

next few days also busy, talk abit .. but whenever topic goes to sex, she will tease abit and then shut off.. wah play hard only or really not the horny type or is she the horny type actually and sleeping with lots of guy already.. one Million and one scenarios developed.. Lol. for me, ONS not my cup of tea, long term fbuddy better but no thanks to those hoping to benefit financially.. aiya just sleep and slowly step by step

fast forward to today , the sex is always powerful , all i can say is wow. and the connection is there. thats why i thought of sharing how it happened. so I will slowly fill u guys up how this develop over the past few months. the ups and downs. If boring, then dont read la. cheers
Old 07-05-2013, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: unexpected

Good read, camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1