The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
porkupine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Cheong Cheong Economy Cheong

Hi everyone.. I know we've been all contributing well to the posts & actively updating threads, so I was wondering if anyone would like to give their thoughts / input in regards to the economy slowdown, and how it's affected the CHEONGING scene..

Personally for me, I think the prices are downright just overboard @ the moment, with some FLs / NLs / MLs charging 250+ ( total package of course ) ... with the current scenario, I reckon that they should lower the pricing, + serve more customers rather than complain of lousy business etc etc..

Can't be paying the same price if even petrol has dropped right

Over & out..
Old 23-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheong Cheong Economy Cheong

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupine View Post
Hi everyone.. I know we've been all contributing well to the posts & actively updating threads, so I was wondering if anyone would like to give their thoughts / input in regards to the economy slowdown, and how it's affected the CHEONGING scene..

Personally for me, I think the prices are downright just overboard @ the moment, with some FLs / NLs / MLs charging 250+ ( total package of course ) ... with the current scenario, I reckon that they should lower the pricing, + serve more customers rather than complain of lousy business etc etc..

Can't be paying the same price if even petrol has dropped right

Over & out..
Petrol price decrease, food price going to decrease, hotel price decrease... but pussy price never decrease. I would propose this way....let's set a one "TSC"... which means Temporarily stop Cheoing... for one bloody week. One week is good enough to do the damage.
Old 23-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kamikazee_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupine View Post
Personally for me, I think the prices are downright just overboard @ the moment, with some FLs / NLs / MLs charging 250+ ( total package of course )
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Temporarily stop Cheoing... for one bloody week. One week is good enough to do the damage.
Stall A sell wantan mee for RM3.00.
Stall B sell wantan mee for RM3.50.
U patron which you think it is value for money.
Wantan mee and a lot of things has value able cost. What cost to put on someone who give services? Without such base how do one.. say what is overboard?

BTW and "strike" only will be successful if there is a collection of people who join in. Unless we have a strong " Union of Cheong Brotherhood", u can be sure your effort is futile.

PS. Luckily there is no union for "servce provider". If they "strike" ... I think lan lan you pay RM300 oso u willing lor.
Old 26-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

do remember one thing. they do not have a union too... even they have, the fight for customers will still be seen...
Old 26-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazee_x View Post
BTW and "strike" only will be successful if there is a collection of people who join in. Unless we have a strong " Union of Cheong Brotherhood", u can be sure your effort is futile.
Dun say will never happen coz it has happened before .... last time all the WLs in Petain H11 charge minimum $40.00 although others hosuses were cahrging $30.00......... when customers start avoiding H11..... the WLs themselves cannot tahan and start accepting $30.00....... sometimes can bargain to $25.00 if business is bad for that day........ so dun say will never happen
Old 12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pearl.point deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
after 4 yrs cheonging, i found a new place, nice n clean
charging RM 130-150 per session
i just went there yesterday, try another gal called Joy
but my personal advice is, try bobo for blow JOB, GUARANTEE she'll blow your mind!
another model name AH C.. quite tall, 165cm, slim body... next time i'll try her...
just bring along 1 fren to try out others later
3 more new gals now, but, wai wai been book for 1 month by one customer.... SHIT!
BUT there is another 3 more new gals coming next week also...
anyway, i'll go there with my brothers this sat noon..

tell johnny that Allen introduce
so next time i may get some good deals ( i heard 3p charging on RM250, 1hrs for client who
used to introduce... never try 3p before )

if anyone is keen, i can give the OKT number
(email me at my special email : [email protected])

Update me after you’ve try ok bro!

YOUR BRO,
ALLEN
Old 17-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ecms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Economy good...all Cheongmen got money to go ;

Economy no good....many Cheongmen got TIME to go....

So this traditional business never end....

Unless your life partner/wife/GF dry up all your sperm....I means every drops they took away....

Anywhere.....you still go cheonging...

Another reason is.....your wife never serve like them..but they serve you better then u serve your wife...

haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1