The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

pls dun cock tease usfor too long pls TS. lolx

Last edited by zl1983; 01-04-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 31-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at least post more pics of Kat for us to drool while we wait for your stories
Old 01-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TVconnexion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
at least post more pics of Kat for us to drool while we wait for your stories
Very good idea, support!
Old 01-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleonesgreat View Post
TS, not that I am doubting your story, but may I check with you how u managed to dip your cock into the soya bean? I mean I assumed your dick would have been standing straight up, so in order to dip your dick into the soya milk, either u did a handstand or you inverted the cup over your dick?
Bro this is just his fantasy. His imaginative story. Just enjoy the story lah.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
Bro this is just his fantasy. His imaginative story. Just enjoy the story lah.
Don't remember saying that it was fantasy
Wrote quite a few posts worth of stories while on the traffic jam back to SG. Will post them soon

--------------------------------------------

" My secret..? " my voice croaked slightly upon hearing those words leaving her mouth.

There was no reply from Alicia, only an impish smile as though she could see through me.

" Just kidding. " she then broke out into a laugh.

.. Knn this bitch. I'm going to slap her with my dick one day. I was pretty livid and at the same time relieved that she was only pulling my leg. It's like someone telling you that they know your secret and then all the bad things you ever did in the past flash before your eyes and then they tell you just joking. Nearly want to strangle this girl I swear.

" Though it does seem like you're keeping a secret about something, seeing how flustered you got. Think you can tell me? " she impishly sat on my thighs, drawing my neck closer to her body.

" How about it, let me in on your secret and I will make you feel even better. "

" Ain't got one. " I told her flatly and pushed her off of me.

" Jeez, you tease. " Alicia pouted.

That was how we reconciled our relationship. Basically, she told me that she still loved me but I told her that I needed more time. Being stubborn, she said she would do whatever it takes in order to win me. At that point of time, I was like ' okok. good luck with that.'

I didn't want to entertain her any further than that especially the ordeal of heart racing at 300bpm she put me through. And furthermore, the way she worded things almost seemed as though as she was competing against someone for my affection. Was that the reason why she had became so aggressive all of the sudden? Either way, I paid her no much heed and went home.

By the time I reached home, Auntie Kat was just about prepared to head out.

" Oh, heading out again? " I asked.

" Yup. Sleep early alright you two? " she then told us the usual.

Well then, do I use the alcohol trick again? Nah, it was too repetitive and even as aloof as Jack was to this kind of things, he would bound to notice sooner or later. Furthermore, what Alicia had told me earlier was still stuck in my head. Perhaps it was the fear of getting found out and caught but I decided not to do anything too radical that night.

Auntie Kat did end up home with another guy who then became her boyfriend. But that's another tale for another time.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Gd to see u back TS!
Old 03-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ts, love how ur story developed esp when alicia come into the pic. Cant wait for the nxt update.

Also u really bastard to give extra protien in the soy drink. Given me at that age i might even do the same wahaha...

Cant imagine if Jack is reading this thread.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Within a blink of an eye, 3 months passed just like that. It was in the middle of the June holidays after I had come back from visiting my family back in Malaysia. So I still had effectively 2 weeks or so to play and laze around.

During this 3 months, progress with Alicia never ventured past me fucking her. She did want it on several occasions but I rejected her so the furthest we went was 69 and some dry humping that's all. Auntie Kat still had that boyfriend for the past 3 months so everything was as per normal I'd say. Though I got a little worried because before I went back to Malaysia, it seems as though Auntie Kat and her boyfriend's relationship wasn't going too well. Didn't really know the specifics of their quarrel though.

It was Saturday, about 3 days after I came back but as per usual, Auntie Kat had gone out to drink with her clique again. I was camping inside Jack's room playing Final Fantasy on Playstation with him. We were pretty absorbed in it after all because of the engaging plot lines and all but we clearly lost track of time. Soon, we heard the front gate creak as I glanced at the clock - 1am.

' Hmm.. that's pretty early.' I thought to myself since Auntie Kat would usually come back at least 2am++.

But either way both of us paused the game and went out of Jack's room. Boy oh boy, she was like legit dead drunk and could barely even walk. Supported by her boyfriend, she staggered about as though she had forgotten how to even walk.

" Oh you guys are still awake. " the boyfriend whom I'd call Uncle D for now saw us.

" I need to vomit.. " Auntie Kat then blurted out in a drunken stupor as Uncle D then proceed to bring her to her room's toilet where she sat on the tiled floors and started vomiting into the toilet bowl.

" I will go boil some hot water. " Jack sensing something was wrong with his Mom because it was probably the first time that he has seen her that drunk, offered and went to the kitchen.

Uncle D then walked back to the living room and took off his shoes and socks. Jack was still in the kitchen as Uncle D and I then had some small talk.

" She's really drunk huh? " I asked.

" Yeah. That's why you don't drink alcohol when you're having a bad mood. " Uncle D heaved a sigh.

" I'm pretty sure that she was in a bad mood because of you though. " of course I don't say it outloud but that was what I have thought.

" Are you staying the night? " I then asked Uncle D.

" Yeah. Can't really leave her like this to you kids after all. " he replied.

While he sounded responsible, I honestly doubted that was his real intention. Because of the spying that I did, although I didn't see it myself but hear it through her closed room doors, I already knew that he was a perverse man based on how he has sexy time with Auntie Kat.

He was younger than Auntie Kat. At that point of time, she was like 42-44 whereas he was like 33-35. Do note that I can't really exactly remember which year these events happen so I'm honestly guessing and estimating their age from pure memory.

" I think we can take care of her just fine. " I then told him.

He has his own intentions and so do I. The only difference between us was the age gap which made me unable to up Auntie Kat like him just because I wasn't even in Auntie Kat's radar to begin with. Otherwise, I would have taken the chance long ago. The only chance I ever get to do something was if she was drunk and alone.

" Nah. It's getting late, you kids should be getting some sleep. " Uncle D then told me.

Crafty little shit. Just as I recollect my thoughts on how I should get rid of him, Auntie Kat got up and took off her pants followed by her panties and proceeded to sit down on the toilet seat and started peeing. I'm not even sure if she realized that the doors weren't closed but she was literally in plain sight.

Every single intricate detail was edged inside my mind at that moment as I find my eyes glued to the sight.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
wietjiet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro ... will be staying tuned for next episode
Old 03-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting update Bro TS
Old 03-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update TS, thanks
Old 03-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

naise update TS. please write more.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
FarkeeYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting update Bro
Old 04-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice updates!! waiting for more
Old 04-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Terbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one , camping for more
Advert Space Available