The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
No problem. I'm being fair to inform u what's going on.

Your points is half of STI
While mine is slightly more than half of Dow jones index

Even if I've spare cash I wouldn't waste it on grooming many donor clones
I rather use it to bonk whores
give me your spare cash to bonk whores ok?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
give me your spare cash to bonk whores ok?
Give me your spare sperm to shoot whores ok?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Seems bro baotohk pts also dropping by abit, we r making her work hard behind the silence she老羞成怒😠
I can't be bothered. Zapping is so yesterday.

It's not hard to get it back if required. At worst , create a new nick and start all over again. Anyway, no one knows who I am in real life
Old 12-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
To these 3 trolls fyi I was also mass zapped by a gang of donor clones. You are not the only one. And I know who are you zappers. It's my show time
Nobody accused you of zapping so no need to explain.
Zapper is behaving like a pretty lady and small children in Kindergarten So let them continue and have joy and pleasure doing it
Old 12-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
A paragraph of fairness even though we are at loggerheads.

To the 3 trolls baotohk Korean bronzegod, we are all victims of mass zap by a bunch of donor clones. I was mass zapped by 5 donor clones 200-300 points. See below link. These donor clones like to stir shit and mass zapped innocents like us making us thought that "our enemies using donor clones to mass zap"
Even though we didn't offend the masters of these donor clones (I know who are u)

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...&postcount=968
I don't consider our banter as loggerhead. Just disagreement. Anyway...just ignore these bugger. Let them continue

Just like kids....you let them cry and throw tantrums for as long as they want. End of the day they will stop after getting nowhere.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem. I'm being fair to inform u what's going on.

Your points is half of STI
While mine is slightly more than half of Dow jones index

Even if I've spare cash I wouldn't waste it on grooming many donor clones
I rather use it to bonk whores
Bonk value whore.
Investment and passive income is key in Singapore state of economy.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:41 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nobody accused you of zapping so no need to explain.
Zapper is behaving like a pretty lady and small children in Kindergarten So let them continue and have joy and pleasure doing it
Before this saga, I've no feud with you, Korean and bronzegod.
After posting genuine negative frs on 666 G3 & 10, these 3 clowns Beckham07 cassano10 and bonkning attacked me claiming I forced rawed these 2 whores using my short dick and failed that's y posted negative frs on them. And they claimed I'm 1818/1838 promoter. For their Info I never promote any particular whore or house. I posted frs on different cat different whores in various houses in the past 10 years.
Then from nowhere u, Korean and bronzegod were dragged into this shit.

Many samsters pm me saying Beckham07 and cassano10 are same indiv troll cum 666 promoter. Whoever posted negative frs on 666 whores will get zap and flame.
My main targets are beckham07 and cassano10. I hate such cyber bullies and trolls. They think they own this gl forum. They picked on the wrong person to bully. If I see such bullying act I'll stand up against them without fear.

As Long as no one makes false accusations or provokes me I won't interfere with what you do in this forum.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Before this saga, I've no feud with you, Korean and bronzegod.
After posting genuine negative frs on 666 G3 & 10, these 3 clowns Beckham07 cassano10 and bonkning attacked me claiming I forced rawed these 2 whores using my short dick and failed that's y posted negative frs on them. And they claimed I'm 1818/1838 promoter. For their Info I never promote any particular whore or house. I posted frs on different cat different whores in various houses in the past 10 years.
Then from nowhere u, Korean and bronzegod were dragged into this shit.

Many samsters pm me saying Beckham07 and cassano10 are same indiv troll cum 666 promoter. Whoever posted negative frs on 666 whores will get zap and flame.
My main targets are beckham07 and cassano10. I hate such cyber bullies and trolls. They think they own this gl forum. They picked on the wrong person to bully. If I see such bullying act I'll stand up against them without fear.

As Long as no one makes false accusations or provokes me I won't interfere with what you do in this forum.
Sorry, how did we get dragged in? Did I attack you or you come and fire at us first?
Old 12-08-2017, 11:26 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry, how did we get dragged in? Did I attack you or you come and fire at us first?
I think u 3 don't know the truth behind the saga & sided with cassano10 & Beckham07 and attacked me. That's how it started.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think u 3 don't know the truth behind the saga & sided with cassano10 & Beckham07 and attacked me. That's how it started.
Nope, You are wrong. People sided with justice cos they know what your pattern and what you capable of. Forcing the poor wl to give in to your raw demands.
When failed, became angry and scold the wl then come forum to spread bad word about the wl.

I bet several cat150 wls had already fallen victims to your tricks.

Ps: the raw list they gave you not all are fake. I bet you succeeded with 843 g17.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Bro, K , B & BG are nice samsters

It is just a misunderstanding

I hope all of us can just forgive forget and forgo ok bo

Let's make love no war
Old 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Nope, You are wrong. People sided with justice cos they know what your pattern and what you capable of. Forcing the poor wl to give in to your raw demands.
When failed, became angry and scold the wl then come forum to spread bad word about the wl.

I bet several cat150 wls had already fallen victims to your tricks.
Ehh I thought u are on holiday now?
So fast fly back to Singapore ah

Your words again? Whores words again?
Please show me the video & pic evidence and don't bull shit
I'm waiting for 666 whores' fr on me leh

Your one sided claim doesn't damage my decade good reputation in Geylang & sbf
Old 12-08-2017, 11:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro, K , B & BG are nice samsters

It is just a misunderstanding

I hope all of us can just forgive forget and forgo ok bo

Let's make love no war
I can forgive anyone except Beckham07 & cassano10
Bro say a word of fairness. U know me for a decade in this forum. Am I the type who forced rawed whores with my short dick; when I failed I posted bad fr on them?
Old 12-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro say a word of fairness. U know me for a decade in this forum. Am I the type who forced rawed whores with my short dick; when I failed I posted bad fr on them?
Yes you are. 真金不怕火咧。
But the true villain was the person who gave u the fake raw list.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
You are a good guy

You are just a victim of a misunderstanding

I believe your dick is longer and stiffer than mine

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1