The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jackpot in Jurong area

any SYT ML in the west to recommend?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hihi234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact thks!
Old 22-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
arrowman111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone able to share?
Old 23-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Hi anyone share ctc
Old 23-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hansumguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireheart77 View Post
Not sure if it is the same one I went.
Tested a Jurong spa in the morning. The receptionist asks if wants the $88 prostate care, I say okay.
The ML is in 30s, early morning so I guess the younger girls come after 12pm. The back massage is strong and quite good.
For prostrate massage, spend quite a bit of time massaging the inner thighs, butt and near the balls. Then asks to flip over and the same thing.
Sensing I am a bit aroused, popped if I want a HJ for $50 which I say okay.
There is a window at the room, so I think the Massage Ladies will not remove their clothes or do something too daring.
May try the younger girls next time see if they also give the service.
Hi bro, care to share this gem in the west? Thanks
Old 25-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Many syts over at the JE spas

https://www.facebook.com/orchidspa
Apart from all the clones.
Can anyone give or pm some feedback on the girls?
They looked good and I had tried one after reading all the fake reviews from clones.
This ml namwd Q gives really good massage$$$$$ 3 among the many massages I had.
Playability v low and insists on $50.looked older than photo but is same person and boobs smaller too.
Small head took over the big head.agreed and to regret later.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro. Care to share? Thanks. Hv a few too.. Hehe..
Old 25-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Apart from all the clones.
Can anyone give or pm some feedback on the girls?
They looked good and I had tried one after reading all the fake reviews from clones.
This ml namwd Q gives really good massage$$$$$ 3 among the many massages I had.
Playability v low and insists on $50.looked older than photo but is same person and boobs smaller too.
Small head took over the big head.agreed and to regret later.
Bro I wont go there again. Its a p-massage place and you get the rooms close to entrance if you decline.

Gals have told me the boss peeps into the window often to check the standard massage rooms.

PS. Not connected to the spa or a rival. Just sharing my experience only.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro I wont go there again. Its a p-massage place and you get the rooms close to entrance if you decline.

Gals have told me the boss peeps into the window often to check the standard massage rooms.

PS. Not connected to the spa or a rival. Just sharing my experience only.
Thanks bro.
I been once and indeed someone keep coming to peep.n the ml keep stop her hj time and again
Old 25-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are also fake negative reviews too. Never just believe online reviews, best to try out yourself

Last edited by acidtest; 03-04-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MadLon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested a Jurong spa in the morning. The receptionist asks if wants the $88 prostate care, I say okay.
The ML is in 30s, early morning so I guess the younger girls come after 12pm. The back massage is strong and quite good.
For prostrate massage, spend quite a bit of time massaging the inner thighs, butt and near the balls. Then asks to flip over and the same thing.
There is a window at the room, so I think the Massage Ladies will not remove their clothes or do something too daring.

Hi! Bro,
pls can share contact n location?

Thank you.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLon View Post

Hi! Bro,
pls can share contact n location?

Thank you.
I sense something like chop carrot...
Old 23-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 30-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiarsenal View Post
Bear with the long post!

Post christmas feeling this ache, decided to go find my masseur in Jurong area for a good rub.. Clean joint, boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins.. She telling me got this dress she want to buy but expensive, i say how about i top up abit for u to buy, but u must respond in kind.. She nvr say anything..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

DOnt expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you KNN!

Damage: 50 for HJ

Those interested please PM me. I will trade for SYT masseurs or up points. Please understand I will keep this place very safe so i might not reply some PM. Open to trade.
hi bro care to share ctc thanks!
Old 30-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro,

Mind to share ctc info?
Close to my area. Would love to visit the clean joint!

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1