The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
My ML joined a famous joint in the west and told me that 90% of the customers paid 88. When I chose normal massage, I was given the first room just behind the counter. Will not patronise the place again.
Problem is with the spa not the ML....
Old 21-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Then, this ML is not one you should support, unless she changes her ways and remembers yr loyalty.

This $88 is all rip-off.. can get good groin massage + hard massage at $50/hr at a number of places already. Good that you not patronise again..

Quote:
My ML joined a famous joint in the west and told me that 90% of the customers paid 88. When I chose normal massage, I was given the first room just behind the counter. Will not patronise the place again.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
I kena first room too when i reject.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

The other obvious reason could not be the ML but the MP owner itself. Give lousy rooms to low-margin customer and reserve best rooms for higher margin customer. The ML may have no say, lan lan must use the room assigned.

Well, avoid the MPs. Usually, i look and see $88 on signboard outside, i give it a skip. Our Bros (not clones) recommendations better, more genuine and authentic.

Many blue balls nowadays.. and at regular prices. As more MPs sprout up, prices get better and MLs up their standard to compete. MPs that dont respect customers.. give them a miss..
Old 21-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My guess is orchid spa.
Old 22-03-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Many blue balls nowadays.. and at regular prices. As more MPs sprout up, prices get better and MLs up their standard to compete.
Is this ur experience bro? I think once we look beyond the spas that have presence in FB (and here), we may find many blue ball joints. But most of these seem to be more modest scale, lacking facilities or smaller.

I wonder if the smaller scale places in the west offer BB heheh.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
RTM to the ML I reported. This round take one hour $50 session. The teasing was even more intense, almost cum. I asked her whether she got sudden surge in booking for her, she said yes and is happy about it and thanked me.

Bro thanks for the contact. Tried her today and here a simple report.

Look very aunty, should be about 40+.

Massage and teasing is damn good.

End
Old 22-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Bro thanks for the contact. Tried her today and here a simple report.

Look very aunty, should be about 40+.

Massage and teasing is damn good.

End
I concur. When she came in and i was lying down she smiled and gave a slap to my ass. Teasing high to the moon. Nt a looker though. Try her if u looking for teasing. (Just close ur eyes and enjoy)

Saw another syt in the shop but couldnt get her name. Damn. Any bros knw the name of the young ml can pm me? I cant seem to find their ml pics in their fb page.

Last edited by Colgatedarlie; 22-03-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is this ur experience bro? I think once we look beyond the spas that have presence in FB (and here), we may find many blue ball joints. But most of these seem to be more modest scale, lacking facilities or smaller.

I wonder if the smaller scale places in the west offer BB heheh.
Yes, my experience Bro Rahl.

Too many adverts in SB nowadays but there are still many sincere bros do share good teasing teasing contacts at $45-$50 per hr, some with attached bathrooms, many are budget setups but neat and tidy.

No syt and usually not good lookers but pleasant looking n not aunty types. More young ones in clean MPs are teasing to get repeat customers. I think competition tougher, less disposable income, MLs have to value-add.

These MLs also not so stuck-up. East got more blue ball, West is rather dry. I do not consider $88 p-massage as true blue balls massage.

Rock On Bros
Old 22-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Can anyone share some good teasing ml w me pls?
Thank you.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
My guess is orchid spa.
I kena from orchid spa.and the in charge kept coming to check.the ml hj me halfway stop halfway stop.damn irritating.never to return again.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
My guess is orchid spa.
Was also assign the room behind thecounter after rejecting the p massage😂
Old 23-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
I concur. When she came in and i was lying down she smiled and gave a slap to my ass. Teasing high to the moon. Nt a looker though. Try her if u looking for teasing. (Just close ur eyes and enjoy)

Saw another syt in the shop but couldnt get her name. Damn. Any bros knw the name of the young ml can pm me? I cant seem to find their ml pics in their fb page.
Can share location?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

These MLs also not so stuck-up. East got more blue ball, West is rather dry. I do not consider $88 p-massage as true blue balls massage.
I dunno man, if MLs have to value add, they will do so in smaller joints too. The one we both know in the east - many similar types in the west area

Can pm your places with attached bathrooms and above average facilities?
Old 24-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

*sigh* Can anyone be kind enough to share pls?

Kum Xia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1